Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nilbog and Glowsticks AA broken after latest Update ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

When I see warning from the mages,I click on nilbog aa to avoid to be cursed.
    In 4/10 times aa doesn't work properly,or seems mage curse a lot faster than the warning...
    Rogues trap doesn't pull every time too...
    In 3/10 cases trap pull enemies,otherwise don't work...
    If any dev can take a look,would be appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    ** Edit **
    (while the below post is waiting for approval, I added updated info below to the post)

This morning I put together a party to test nilbog and glow's aa. I think the aas' are woking fine. Some players who are new to using glowstik dont realize there is an 8 secs cool down between using a second glowstik's aa. Similar to nekro, players can't stack their aa. Glowstik's pools have nothing to do with giving curse immunity, same with nilbog's aa pools.

At one point we had 4 mages in a mob, zero issues with aa not properly working. We all had nilbog equipped. I had nilbog's aa slotted in Nekro. We tested many different ways, the only time we died was when the second glow's aa for the immunity on dot was used too soon, leaving party vulnerable to curse.

I also tested nilbog's aa in elite southern gates, the aa seemed to be working properly against stuns. Nilbog's aa also removed the cocoon from the spider in graveyard.

The other day when I was having issues with curse and aa, I really feel now, it was due to a graphic lag issue I was having. After swiping shut my ap, I have had zero issues.

Big thanks to Sakurab, Siner, Hellsminion, and Aisanz for helping test this.

previously...I do agree, something is off with Glow's and Nil's aa. Hit nilbog's aa when I agrro'd mage, then died from curse. Also was in party when entire party was wiped put from curse, glow's aa was active.
    You tested it wrong. Nilbog only grants 1 second immunity now while the description says 5s. This is a bug that should be patched during the coming weekly update. Hope that devs are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    In 4/10 times aa doesn't work properly,or seems mage curse a lot faster than the warning...
    Could devs look into mages gale cancelling trap pulls please?
    Last edited by Abuze; 03-06-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    Traps only have a 20% chance to pull with the "net retraction" upgrade, unless using glintstone set, which is 100% pull and in order for that to properly work you must have that upgrade selected too.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    You tested it wrong. Nilbog only grants 1 second immunity now while the description says 5s. This is a bug that should be patched during the coming weekly update. Hope that devs are aware of this.
    I am only stating what I see and experienced for myself. Remember I am not a dev, nor do I have their tools to run all the data. There are many variables that come in to play, e.g. how far away glow/nilbog is from party when his aa is used (party needs to stay in range of aa), pet(s) cd, aa timing as 2 glows' aa dont stack, ping, and the d.o.t. skills/damage a player puts out prior to receiving aa immunity on d.o.t. from curse. Also not to forget is a player affected with the mage's other spell that creats d.o.t., that appear to stack.

I too am waiting to hear what the devs discovered As with anything, if its broke it needs to be fixed.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I run mausoleum with glint set and have 5/5 trap upgrades and still at times my trap pulls are cancelled. I suspect this might be from Mages gale skill but I could be wrong. When I mention that it might have to do with the gale skill I don't mean that traps don't work when the gales knock back is in effect but rather after the knock back duration.

@Ava I know but just adding that since it seemed to work "fine" according to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the mages should have 2 secs warning not 1.5. My nilbog's aa is always late if I activate the AA after I saw the warning sign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Mentioned that to carapace some time ago because of maus terrible lagging even with a green ping. 2.5 would be even better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minisalami View Post
    Mentioned that to carapace some time ago because of maus terrible lagging even with a green ping. 2.5 would be even better.
    Lag has nothing to do with the servers. Its all you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

That is wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have this problem after update too. And is not due to lag. Not due to glowstik or nekro aa cooldown. Just purely dont work sometimes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Lag has nothing to do with the servers. Its all you.
    I'm not saying anything concerning the thread's topic itself, but about this post: If the servers are overloaded (I don't know if they are), then they can start "to react more slowly" - which may be seen as lag, from the client devices. Lag from network connection is a separate thing, yes - it's another(,additional) delay.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 03-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    I'm not saying anything concerning the thread's topic itself, but about this post: If the servers are overloaded (I don't know if they are), then they can start "to react more slowly" - which may be seen as lag, from the client devices. Lag from network connection is a separate thing, yes - it's another(,additional) delay.
    Sorry I worded that incorrectly. At this moment there's nothing causing wrong with the server that might cause lag.
    Minisalami was on about newer devices having more lag compared to the older ones which is false too. I'm using Samsung Tab S and no lag issues at all, if there is lag it's my own faulty internet connection.