Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2017-03-02 Content Update (224359)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2017-03-02 Content Update (224359)

+ Fixed a problem where Ok'Tal Pet and Elite Item buffs would sometimes disappear.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Keep getting me excited thinking y'all gonna revert to +/-5 ) levels pvp I dead right now and its not getting better idk if im the only one seeing this maybe the time im on is bad but idk who else feels the same?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Usability For This Useful Post:

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

No plans to revert the +/- 2 level range currently in-place. The +/- 5 level range for PvP matches is too broad given the wild variance in equipment.

From looking at the game server activity, most people are engaged in the endgame content - leveling to 85, enjoying the new insane pets, etc.
    Level raises always empty the PvP rooms. Happens with every new cap. I would expect to see a lot more players in PvP after they've finished capping all their endgame toons, etc.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    No plans to revert the +/- 2 level range currently in-place. The +/- 5 level range for PvP matches is too broad given the wild variance in equipment.

From looking at the game server activity, most people are engaged in the endgame content - leveling to 85, enjoying the new insane pets, etc.
    Level raises always empty the PvP rooms. Happens with every new cap. I would expect to see a lot more players in PvP after they've finished capping all their endgame toons, etc.
    I like your optimism although the first time I went on PL since 2 weeks (even though i used PL day to day) I still find no pvp games at level 35. Also, keeping your head in the clouds at level 80-85 is not effective for players that PVP below in "twink level." I think that it is way too late.

I made this post before (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...l-requirements) and everyone said that the this new 5 decrease to 2 update was the best. I would like to see what they say now about pvp.

Also, for people blinded by optimism, I think it would be better if developers could see statistics (most likely decreasing rapidly) for who plays the game now instead of making guesses on people on the forums (people on the forums are here to talk, not to play). Because for me, it evidently is clear: PL is going downhill.
    Last edited by Bats; 03-02-2017 at 06:03 PM.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

You're a trip, Bats! Your guesses about data may be terrible but your passion for PvP is awesome :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok Cinco I'ma take your word for it I hope it gets more active I play end game that gets boring though (no offense to you I still love the cap) and I wanna play other levels but when there is no games I just leave

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

And given all the update tweeks and Event cycles I personally think you guys are doing a bang up job, thx!
    Swings and roundabouts my friend one day up one day down, +/-2pvp lvl range a welcome adjustment.
    All we need know is a wee xtra chat function to allow us to talk to several selected friends at once in the friends/guild
    section. Hint hint. Lol
    Loyal Alterran adventurer.