Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
I been testing Nightmare Aegis for the last 3 weeks cause was bored of using Ancient Glint Aegis and Dragon Sword lol. I payed 11.8m which was a good price to buy/ test and came with a good awake. My opinion so far: I like it, it's the Dragon Sword version for Aegis. The proc rate is higher than Dragon Sword but can only be activated on mobs v.s Dragon Sword does not need mobs to proc. The Lava Range is larger than Dragon Sword but seems more random where it spawns. The stun from lava works fine for me, I have no problem when proced stunning curse mages and mobs. It does not stun Main Bosses or Mini Bosses, the DOT from Lava seems to do decent damage during boss fights. Haven't got a chance to test really in pvp since it's dead at 66 and I'm mainly a Pve Player. Atm in the middle of going Full Exquisite Fury in gear but after might buy and test Terror Blade also. Nightmare Aegis is definitely not useless in Pve but at the same time might not appeal to other tanks play style, and I'm sure others will find Terror Blade a better option Pve wise which I understand 100% why.
The op was asking about the level 56 arcane aegis the immortal one not nightmare aegis check thread start time this is an old thread