Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Doh! Spent money on SL and now its obsolete!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XchilangopwnX View Post
    You don't have to play every game. Sts is on a roll and they are doing a great job by variating there games. Not everyone enjoys elves, birds, or bears but they do like humans in space. As well as vice versa. I am not very informed on any info on DL but im sure that whatever its theme is it will attract players that will be attracted to that. Sts makes the games F2P (free to play) which doesn't require you to spend a sum on the game and later regret it. Buying plat in game is clearly optional so if you do not see the point in further buying plat don't. I have plat in SL that I haven't spent every since level 26 cap. I also haven't level'd on SL because I prefer PL. Knowing that I
    have spent money on SL that is just sitting there doesn't make me say, "Man I bought that plat and now I don't even play SL much." I support sts with every game they plan to make and I plan to give a go at every game of theirs. Don't
    hate on Sts for their game breakthroughs.
    Well said. I personally don't play PL much any more, I prefer SL. Not sure what DL will be like - I may switch to playing that exclusively or split my time between SL and DL.
    Last edited by TheChairmaker; 10-08-2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Missed a full stop.
    Zakalwe, level 40 Scorn Engineer, Officer in Dark Legion
    Zakalwe, level 25 Vampire, member of Dark Legion