Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Doh! Spent money on SL and now its obsolete!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XchilangopwnX:439433
    You don't have to play every game. Sts is on a roll and they are doing a great job by variating there games. Not everyone enjoys elves, birds, or bears but they do like humans in space. As well as vice versa. I am not very informed on any info on DL but im sure that whatever its theme is it will attract players that will be attracted to that. Sts makes the games F2P (free to play) which doesn't require you to spend a sum on the game and later regret it. Buying plat in game is clearly optional so if you do not see the point in further buying plat don't. I have plat in SL that I haven't spent every since level 26 cap. I also haven't level'd on SL because I prefer PL. Knowing that I have spent money on SL that is just sitting there doesn't make me say, "Man I bought that plat and now I don't even play SL much." I support sts with every game they plan to make and I plan to give a go at every game of theirs. Don't hate on Sts for their game breakthroughs.
    Well said my friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dextwinnk:439893
    Wow they prob only just made up a new name and a lil bit info and you exepect so much when just started give em a break sl just came out not long ago the game prob wont even release in 6 months more like 12 months
    They teased this info so it will create hype and get the name out, this is nothing new for software companies. As they say, making games is what they love and the best job in the world, so why would you feel sorry for the amount of work they will need to do? I will definitely play this game as long as it is remotely what I anticipate and I will continue to play the other Legends games as well. With the release of the browser versions, I will play even more and will likely be able to get more friends and family to play. STS is doing extremely well in the worst economy in almost a century.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Growwle View Post
    They teased this info so it will create hype and get the name out, this is nothing new for software companies. As they say, making games is what they love and the best job in the world, so why would you feel sorry for the amount of work they will need to do? I will definitely play this game as long as it is remotely what I anticipate and I will continue to play the other Legends games as well. With the release of the browser versions, I will play even more and will likely be able to get more friends and family to play. STS is doing extremely well in the worst economy in almost a century.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

STS should merge platinum for all the games.... That would be so much easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpastry View Post
    They tried and apple turned them down.... I doubt they will make that mistake again :-/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpastry View Post
    It was like this in beta on Droid, but Apple did not support this and would approve SL on Apple until this had been changed, when changed it had to be-submitted for apple to approve (hence the reason it took so long for apple to play)

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

All for any new STS games! Shows they are doing well & expanding there horizons & thats great.

Im not to big on PL anymore either. A lot of the aspects of the game have changed for the worse not at STS's fault but by us the community. Its just not as fun as it used to be. SL is very inovative in comparison.
    From falling rocks that hurt you to Special areas only certain classes can access. And it has GUNS lol. I still log into PL to say hi to friends but thats about it. SL has been my main focus & I'm anxious for new content!
    If the rumors are true about DL being a Horror based game, I'm sure I will fall in love with it as well. Grew up on old slasher films, will be cool to see what you guys come up with
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Roast View Post
    I am excited for the new game don't get me wrong, but are we just wasting our time with SL now?
    There's only the name. There's no other information about the game yet. I think it's safe to say, you have a while and a ton of new content to look forward to in SL before we should even think about DL. Dont sweat it, I think you have time.

PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i mean seriously what does your platinum in star legends have to do with a new game coming out? it doesn't even make since... merge platinum for all games??? LOL. you gotta be kidding me. just cause you BOUGHT some plat in one game doesn't mean you should GET something in another game. they obviously have plenty of people working and can make another game. if you like star legends, then keep playing that. i don't understand why this new "dark legends" would effect that. it's just silly. i like the new idea of dark legends. although, i kinda just wish the new classes that they are going to add to dark legends, to pocket legends, but hey .. i'm cool with either. i would probably play dark legends and pocket legends. i'm not into star legends at all, i gave it a try and didn't like it, but i didn't go on the pocket legends forums and whine about them spending time on star legends instead of pocket legends... it's their company and they can do what they want with it. that's like going to the gas station and buying a coke and being like OMG coke came out with MR. PIBB, how dare them!!! they need to spend more time making coke better!!! haha, get real.