Thread: Why lvl 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Question Why lvl 15

Is it advisable to make a lvl 15 twink cuz i see many ppl move fron 14 to 15
    If yes,do lvl 15 stand a chance against lvl 16 and 17 with arcane weapons.
    If no,why do ppl even lvl up?sound like a suicide lvl unless ur super skilled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Is it advisable to make a lvl 15 twink cuz i see many ppl move fron 14 to 15
    If yes,do lvl 15 stand a chance against lvl 16 and 17 with arcane weapons.
    If no,why do ppl even lvl up?sound like a suicide lvl unless ur super skilled.
    level 16 rogue are most op with best gears than other classes and twink levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

16-18 died though. 13-15 is way more active. So u nearly wont ever face hogher lvls.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Lvl 15 is just to bully 14s u won't stand a single chance against good 16s and 17s.15s are as inactive as 14s.
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
    Lvl 15 is just to bully 14s u won't stand a single chance against good 16s and 17s.15s are as inactive as 14s.
    Someone really got butthurt after getting killed by 15s@@

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

All these people complaining about 15s, I don't see why they can't lvl up to 15 and quit crying after they lose...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Although rogues are quite over powered at lvl 16 above but other classes can still make the difference if the player knows what stats are likely to be effective against a specific class. While I hear that jugg is most necessary if someone is willing to play tank at that lvl but that's not the case. You can still use vengeful blood if you have got high enough armor stats like above 1.3k . Therefore you can try out the lvl 16-18 map.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by quileos; 03-05-2017 at 01:14 AM.
    my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    All these people complaining about 15s, I don't see why they can't lvl up to 15 and quit crying after they lose...
    u see lvl 15 face 16 and 17's and most lvl 15 ppl lvled to kill 14's so overall its a bad idea imo as lvl 15's just cant kill para arcane rog of 16.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    u see lvl 15 face 16 and 17's and most lvl 15 ppl lvled to kill 14's so overall its a bad idea imo as lvl 15's just cant kill para arcane rog of 16.
    So what's the problem? Lvl up to 15 and kill them instead of complaining, or you're afraid to face arcane 16s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

So what's the problem? Lvl up to 15 and kill them instead of complaining, or you're afraid to face arcane 16s
    not afraid cuz i dont take this game so serious but just think its a waste to try facing and then just lose and yes im not complaining in any way, just asked a question hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yeah that's why 15s need to call in their guild 17s bcs they too scared to fight 16s. If 14s bring even one 16 to fight an all 15 team they start crying and tells us not to cry about level. Damn hypocrites
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• ????? •°*”˜.•°*”˜
    Last edited by Futurereal; 12-15-2017 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Lvl 15 players always run away, that we had experienced in the past, it was funny because they always talk trash after they had to run away from lvl 17 players it's funny that they not only start making beef with lvl 17 players but also with lvl 14, 16 players and always again curse at people like a headless chicken. I wonder i have been wondering whether their upbringing by their parents at home has not worked ?? #facts they are like mature people with a childish behavior a forumer above me also has problems with those crying man child's that only love to boost each other's ego on game and forums, their harassment lvl is literally over 9000!

Why lvl 15? Let's change the title to "Cry lvl 15?"
    Lvl 14s vs lvl 15s

Lvl 15s vs lvl 17s

I'm not sure if you're trolling or real upset because of something that those 15s did to you. You resorting to personal insults clearly indicate the latter. I'll let you in on a secret guy, it's just a game! Play! Have fun! A game is not something to get your blood pressure up for!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Lvl 14s vs lvl 15s

Lvl 15s vs lvl 17s

I'm not sure if you're trolling or real upset because of something that those 15s did to you. You resorting to personal insults clearly indicate the latter. I'll let you in on a secret guy, it's just a game! Play! Have fun! A game is not something to get your blood pressure up for!!!
    I'm not trolling or sad no i have my opinion about lvl 15 players showing no good manners and reputation in the community "free speech" I let someone not insult me and neither others! By being personally harassed by few of your guild mates, i won't include names since it will only give another drama thread again.

And what you are pointing out about the lvl bracket it's just how "Twink pvp" currently is either play hard or go home, hence the cry about lvl i mentioned... Hey, but i can also say lvl doesn't matter.

By the way my blood pressure is perfect, it feels great to donate! You get free cookies and juice you know most people have blood to spare.... yet, there's still not enough to go around. Your donation helps ensure that blood is available when it's needed the most. You will be someone's hero! Just suggesting a good cause since you mentioned blood pressure.

Now please leave me alone because I'm not going to give any attention again to lvl 15 players who are either defensive or triggered whatever they maintain.

Hey, but if you find my forum post annoying you are free to put me in your forum ignore list, it only takes few seconds, have a nice day from the secret service of arlor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Oh boy, someone is really worked up! Everyone is entitled to their opinions, this no one can disagree, I'm sure you've heard of the phrase "opinions are like $$$, everyone's got one", right? So when you're here voicing your opinion, please refrain from telling others not to voice theirs. Onto insults, no one here is throwing any except for that person on post#12...

I'm sure you're a such an upstanding person, that's why those people harassed you right? It can't be of any other reasons I don't think.

You're right, it is twink pvp, either play hard or go home, I don't see any active threads of lvl 15s complaining. Got wrecked by 16s? Lvl up, problem solved.

And I think you misunderstood my reference of blood pressure...

It's just a game, guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    I'm not trolling or sad no i have my opinion about lvl 15 players showing no good manners and reputation in the community "free speech" I let someone not insult me and neither others! By being personally harassed by few of your guild mates, i won't include names since it will only give another drama thread again.

And what you are pointing out about the lvl bracket it's just how "Twink pvp" currently is either play hard or go home, hence the cry about lvl i mentioned... Hey, but i can also say lvl doesn't matter.

By the way my blood pressure is perfect, it feels great to donate! You get free cookies and juice you know most people have blood to spare.... yet, there's still not enough to go around. Your donation helps ensure that blood is available when it's needed the most. You will be someone's hero! Just suggesting a good cause since you mentioned blood pressure.

Now please leave me alone because I'm not going to give any attention again to lvl 15 players who are either defensive or triggered whatever they maintain.

Hey, but if you find my forum post annoying you are free to put me in your forum ignore list, it only takes few seconds, have a nice day from the secret service of arlor.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluebatthing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Oh boy, someone is really worked up! Everyone is entitled to their opinions, this no one can disagree, I'm sure you've heard of the phrase "opinions are like $$$, everyone's got one", right? So when you're here voicing your opinion, please refrain from telling others not to voice theirs. Onto insults, no one here is throwing any except for that person on post#12...

I'm sure you're a such an upstanding person, that's why those people harassed you right? It can't be of any other reasons I don't think.

You're right, it is twink pvp, either play hard or go home, I don't see any active threads of lvl 15s complaining. Got wrecked by 16s? Lvl up, problem solved.

And I think you misunderstood my reference of blood pressure...

It's just a game, guy!
    I don't expect you to agree with everything i say. But i do expect you to know that i have my own view of things. So that doesn't mean that my opinion is false according to your phrase since i have my own view on things.

I'm an upstanding member of the community because there is no need to attack others verbally in private chat, since that's what nowadays keyboard warrior's do if someone would harass you with a group of people wouldn't you defend yourself? So you would let them walk over you and let them throw dirt in your face?? I came from a place where i learned to defend and stand up for myself whether there's two people picking on me in instances. So if you finding me offensive to lvl 15 players i suggest you quit finding me. 95% of people text things they could never say in person.

I have only seen few lvl 15 players and respect only those few who are loyal to other people, but unfortunately spat by the other majority of the lvl 15 players with their poison.

Honestly there's people agreeing with me people from my circle, because being an upstanding person doesn't mean i got harassed by others "only your guild mates" i can see from the reputation points boasting from your guild mates that they are really defensive, triggered. Straight to the point were you mention "false opinions are like money" since the only opinions which count are from you and your guild mates hypocrite asf!

"You're right, it is twink pvp, either play hard or go home, I don't see any active threads of lvl 15s complaining. Got wrecked by 16s? Lvl up, problem solved." You don't see any active threads on the forums because it's not necessary, people here on the forms already get annoyed by the toxicity of the twink community because it's only ego pixel boosters showing up their screenshots which can be manipulated easily by killing noobs in the beginning "boasting scores" blocking and ganging. You rather would like to see threads on forums so a dev could lock it later? If this is your way of making the forums a better place go ahead lvl 14, 16 and 17 players got already annoyed by your guild mates pixel hugging each other in game and posting unnecessary comments about their lame competitiveness.

By the way there's already enough videos recorded on YouTube where you and your guild mates got farmed, whether the dates are the past or the present and we didn't got killed by lvl 15 players since you guys only run from the bracket over and over again. You wouldn't see some lvl 15 player killing a maxed out lvl 16, 17 player who's either really geared or skilled since there's a big difference in stats!

Ahhh... The majority of lvl 15 players never learn anything from the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

close the damn thread problem solved, ban the damn lvl 15's problem solved, gg everyone.