2 Posts

Lol again nerf Rouge .....😕Enough for rog nerfing😐

* Need 10 posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Intous View Post
    Even undergeared rogues can farm maxed and skilled mages nowadays I only join PvP in very rare occasions but I always experience/ see this and nowadays a mage without shield is like a sausage out of its bun, even warriors hunt them, seriously either make shield unbreakable or stronger or both.
    Don't be ridiculous please.
    Mage who know how to use skills,can easily eat rogue on vs.
    I was fighting with a lot of mages in endgame pvp (I'm a rogue),and mages with gale and other skills know how to stun rogue...
    You just need to learn how to pvp,perform your skills,change your styles,don't come on forum and cry about nerfs.
    Just learn how to play,that's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    Don't be ridiculous please.
    Mage who know how to use skills,can easily eat rogue on vs.
    I was fighting with a lot of mages in endgame pvp (I'm a rogue),and mages with gale and other skills know how to stun rogue...
    You just need to learn how to pvp,perform your skills,change your styles,don't come on forum and cry about nerfs.
    Just learn how to play,that's all.
    you are loosing to a mage in vs who is using gale. And you are getting stunned while vs fighting mage. Maybe seems like you need learn how to play.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its a fact ROGUES MUST BE NERFED. Im joining the battle as mage, i have 7.2k health 3.5k armor, 1440dmg with 56 arc weapon. BOM just a 1 tap or click and you died! With the shield it takes a little bit longer but no change. U hitting fireball nicely but lightning dodged and u died.

The other 2 real problems;

Shielded arcane abilities of pets
    And the speed set

Nekro's aa is bring unbalanced fights. Every characters have different abilites. But mages shield is not special with those pets. If the warriors and rogues can use shield, why mages have this ability as Speacial Ability? If 3 character uses that, its not special anymore.

And the speed sets. If you have one of these set as rogue, no change for enemy mage. When u used ur shield the rogue already went the rocks back. And waits for your shields end. And again just 1 shot and you died.

I think i have enough gears to play pvp. Yes not perfect gears but enough to kill somebody. I tried every combination of abilities, gears and combos. But mages and warriors always prepares free kills for rogues.

Its fact STS. They must think about it.

SM-G925F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tasitrix View Post
    Its a fact ROGUES MUST BE NERFED. Im joining the battle as mage, i have 7.2k health 3.5k armor, 1440dmg with 56 arc weapon. BOM just a 1 tap or click and you died! With the shield it takes a little bit longer but no change. U hitting fireball nicely but lightning dodged and u died.

And the speed set

Nekro's aa is bring unbalanced fights. Every characters have different abilites. But mages shield is not special with those pets. If the warriors and rogues can use shield, why mages have this ability as Speacial Ability? If 3 character uses that, its not special anymore.

And the speed sets. If you have one of these set as rogue, no change for enemy mage. When u used ur shield the rogue already went the rocks back. And waits for your shields end. And again just 1 shot and you died.

I think i have enough gears to play pvp. Yes not perfect gears but enough to kill somebody. I tried every combination of abilities, gears and combos. But mages and warriors always prepares free kills for rogues.

Idk what u r trying to say here. Bt can rogues dodge skills too O.O as i knw of only auto attacks can be dodged.

To counter a speed set rogue u need a speed set, otherwise u will get farmed. Bt for normal rogues u can kill them. Stats arent always the thing. Moreover u need alot more dmg. Ur dmg is vry low tbh.

When u vs a rogue, u need to keep them fighting u, nd jst when there nekro shield is down stun lock nd hit them hard. For that u need timing nd op dmg abt 1.9-2.1k.

Rogues still can counter it bt nt all do

Ik some mages that r skilled in killing rogues too.

Bt tbh it always was like this ri8?

Rogue kill mage, mage kill tank, tank kill rogue.

So thats balanced imo.

Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Idk what u r trying to say here. Bt can rogues dodge skills too O.O as i knw of only auto attacks can be dodged.

To counter a speed set rogue u need a speed set, otherwise u will get farmed. Bt for normal rogues u can kill them. Stats arent always the thing. Moreover u need alot more dmg. Ur dmg is vry low tbh.

When u vs a rogue, u need to keep them fighting u, nd jst when there nekro shield is down stun lock nd hit them hard. For that u need timing nd op dmg abt 1.9-2.1k.

Rogues still can counter it bt nt all do

Ik some mages that r skilled in killing rogues too.

Bt tbh it always was like this ri8?

Rogue kill mage, mage kill tank, tank kill rogue.

So thats balanced imo.

Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    I dont say i cant kill rogues. Its possible i dint trying to say its impossible. Just think about it 1 rog can kill more than people maybe 2 mage (Not 2 vs 1) but warriors can too but if u are mage and if your shield cooldown is ended, you must hide. Otherwise you gonna banished by the others.

Finally i think we need mage buff maybe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Am i the only one who doesnt care about kills as tank? I mean the ability to cover the whole team is the best thing imo.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    you are loosing to a mage in vs who is using gale. And you are getting stunned while vs fighting mage. Maybe seems like you need learn how to play.
    When ganger teach me how to play as rogue....
    Tell me,with which skill I can stun you?
    Only charged normal attack...
    U have fireball,gale,lighting strike,even if I use razor he dont work for always...
    So don't try to be smart,because you only can gang,otherwise u leave room...
    So shut the......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

loooooooooooooooooooooool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

When ganger teach me how to play as rogue....
    Tell me,with which skill I can stun you?
    Only charged normal attack...
    U have fireball,gale,lighting strike,even if I use razor he dont work for always...
    So don't try to be smart,because you only can gang,otherwise u leave room...
    So shut the......
    Haha. I am not teaching u. I am simply stating a fact and while in vs rogue doesn't need to stun mages.

I don't know who you are but I simply don't gang. If you are being ganged by me then it should be you who started ganging first. My ign was yubpvp and current ign is gangmenoobs if you are mistaken me for someone else. Lets not bring the hate of PvP in the forum please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Haha. I am not teaching u. I am simply stating a fact and while in vs rogue doesn't need to stun mages.

I don't know who you are but I simply don't gang. If you are being ganged by me then it should be you who started ganging first. My ign was yubpvp and current ign is gangmenoobs if you are mistaken me for someone else. Lets not bring the hate of PvP in the forum please.
    I didn't needed to gang you ever,because I rekted u when we was alone in map...
    When someone joined,I start fight with him and you jumped...thats gang clearly...
    But nevermind,I dont bringing pvp problems here,just saying everything now is fine,don't need any nerf,especially for rogues....
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I didn't needed to gang you ever,because I rekted u when we was alone in map...
    When someone joined,I start fight with him and you jumped...thats gang clearly...
    But nevermind,I dont bringing pvp problems here,just saying everything now is fine,don't need any nerf,especially for rogues....
    Cheers
    I don't remember ganging like that. Anyways you said you rekt me. If that's true then you may not be afraid to duel me. I challenge you for duel. My ign gangmenoobs.

I am sorry to derail this thread but this guy is attacking me on personal level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tasitrix View Post

And the speed set

First your damage is low, use a 61 gun maybe? Doubt staff is any good vs rogues since I've seen mages with 2k+ damage and rogues can not dodge skills only auto, idk what you mean by dodging light but imo Pvp is balanced now since
    Mage > Warrior
    Rogue > Mage
    Warrior > Rogue
    Ofc if you have the gear and ping plus know what you're doing you can beat the other classes then.
    If rogue aim were to get nerfed then this cycle is going to break as Mage beats both classes or have a higher chance on beating Rogues/Equal
    Rogues are meant to be single target though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Nothing wrong with rogue's the problem lies with the shield this skill needs to be looked at and fixed
    Reason:
    *Due to shield CD a rogue can simply rush the mage if he manges to kill her and the shield will still be in CD.R.I.P
    *It brakes no mather what you do even with mastry 2 aim shot could brake it
    Possible fixes
    * Like spell said in her thread why not just make shield last the entire lifetime and not brake
    *Make a new formula that it works by curtly the formula depends on your strength and int stats, if we could work around that srt stat for a shield mages can use gear that actually builds up critical and stand a chance
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>

Aside from that, it's no rumer that a under geared rogue can easy take out even maxed gear mages another thing that ca solve this/might , is if the range of aim shot would be decreased that would make running rogue's less of a problem also.

IMO PvP was a lot more fun back at 56 cap with out this class on any of the pvp maps. (personal opinion)

i would like to add to the above i was able to get around 50 critical but at the cost of my hp drops from almost 7k to 3k my damge drops from 2k to 1.6k (can't rember my dps)
    Thank you for reading and i hope that the developers looks in to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
    i would like to add to the above i was able to get around 50 critical but at the cost of my hp drops from almost 7k to 3k my damge drops from 2k to 1.6k (can't rember my dps)
    Thank you for reading and i hope that the developers looks in to it.
    Here is my current stat for PvP.

I reach 50% crit with these gears.
    Name:  Capture+_2017-02-24-11-06-48.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  179.2 KB

I don't mind getting killed by equally geared and skilled player in duel. Which is not the case btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Here is my current stat for PvP.

I reach 50% crit with these gears.
    Name:  Capture+_2017-02-24-11-06-48.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  179.2 KB

I don't mind getting killed by equally geared and skilled player in duel. Which is not the case btw
    Im talking about the avg geared mages vs the way under geard rogue's
    no mather what the case the rog will kil the mage in TDM all due to the shield cd time/ and or it braking easy
    my main focus was more on the shield it self and not the critical stats of a mage i just used that as an example
    even at you 99% maxed rate of gear can u still fight a rog using nekro, exc fin jewel's,brut daggers and arc ding//deary rings... both your shield and nekro's shield wil be cd ...Also ts wise to remember the most people don't own speend set dus can't run and hid behind rocks ect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    Im talking about the avg geared mages vs the way under geard rogue's
    no mather what the case the rog will kil the mage in TDM all due to the shield cd time/ and or it braking easy
    my main focus was more on the shield it self and not the critical stats of a mage i just used that as an example
    even at you 99% maxed rate of gear can u still fight a rog using nekro, exc fin jewel's,brut daggers and arc ding//deary rings... both your shield and nekro's shield wil be cd ...Also ts wise to remember the most people don't own speend set dus can't run and hid behind rocks ect.
    Nope I won't survive. Rogues are one hitting any mages.

Anyways I am saying the same thing. Mages getting killed so easily by rogues is not fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nabhunter View Post

i'm tired of this "nerf rogue, nerf mage, warrior and mage need buff"
    in my opinion there has been too big hazzle with nerfing and balancing classes. Every class have their weak spot and strong spot. And people are tired for these threads. Thanks

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Nope I won't survive. Rogues are one hitting any mages.

Anyways I am saying the same thing. Mages getting killed so easily by rogues is not fair.
    That'swhat rogue's are describeing as fair funny enough they still wander why most mages was against the buff of rogues last season

of topic
    If i use my brug set wich gives high str and int and i use shield
    and the in the 2 sec of immunity i swap to my critical set (lethal) wil the damge reduced calulation that was done on brut set still stay ? hard to explain