Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
Update, I have used both now.

Balanced aegis is okay. I asked my friends if they noticed the armor buff or healing proc. After a few runs they said no, not while running. However after the runs they said they didn't use as many pots as usual or die as often. You can see the amount it is healing when it procs and it looks like the amount it heals is based on how much damage you do. I was healing between 100 and 200 health each proc. Can't see how much the armor buff is helping but you can see the buff with the other buffs next to character name.

Balanced sword is my favorite weapon in the game now. Damage Proc looks like it's also based on how much damage you are doing. Since the sword does more damage overall the amount of damage the proc does is noticeable. I like that you are doing damage to the mob all around you. Can't fell exactly how much it is healing yet but since it is also based on the damage I'm doing I'm guessing it's more then the aegis.

I agree with every one else that the proc needs a buff and the price is ridiculous but I wouldn't trade it for any other weapon in the game right now.

Hopefully this helps someone else deside if the weapon is worth crafting or buying. It was hard for me to get information about the balanced weapons so feel free to ask me anything and I will answer as best I can.
Thank you for taking the time to make this thread and share. Question is the proc from sword a DOT or just Burst Damage?