Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Compensation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    Just because people are shutting your idea down does not make the forums a bad place... as you said, everyone has the right to their own opinion. Not everyone is supposed to agree with you.

Ask yourself one thing though, if you were not banned in the first place, would you still be fighting for this idea?
    Hail for president.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    i think it would be only fair to those who got banned unfairly to give them something as an appology. some ppl like me are still (some were) banned more then 18 days now.i personally missed the double tooth event where i usually get 2 bars out.
    those who got banned recently are going to miss the goblin event.
    so i belive these ppl deserve a bit more then only an appology.
    as i said i am only talking about those who got banned UNFAIRLY.
    if we consider the ammount of gold/items we could have farmed in mauso in these days..
    I believe it would be fair to recieve some type of compensation ..as being banned for 18 days is costing me much revenue and i belive many others aswell.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    I'm now in list of banned people too );
    Now I personally think people who merch r getting banned
    Ik there r merchants who buy items at a big discount and make huge profit but I'm not 1 of those idk wht will happen now
    Last edited by zauilet; 03-09-2017 at 06:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You shouldn't expect compensation - you aren't entitled to anything. STS has every right to ban your account. It's their game. They basically own your character and everything it contains.

However I do commiserate, your situation sounds awful. Good luck and I hope it gets fixed (if you haven't done anything wrong, of course).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

@avaree I agree with mssweety, many got banned by mistake... I dont judge sts ... maybe informations about some things
    got lost or smth ...
    but I had the chance to buy for example heroic pet cheaper to get my aps and while I was banned the prices went insane now I need to wait till next cool down of those pets ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThaAnas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    @avaree I agree with mssweety, many got banned by mistake... I dont judge sts ... maybe informations about some things
    got lost or smth ...
    but I had the chance to buy for example heroic pet cheaper to get my aps and while I was banned the prices went insane now I need to wait till next cool down of those pets ...
    I think the opposite. The bans in almost every case were warranted. There are a few people where they should have investigated further. Almost everyone who got banned.... well they deserved it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    got lost or smth ...
    Lol, last I checked (30 secs ago), you can purchase a heroic egg for 4.6m from cs, (which is the cheapest I have seen since heroics were released). Your argument is invalid.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I think the opposite. The bans in almost every case were warranted. There are a few people where they should have investigated further. Almost everyone who got banned.... well they deserved it.
    I dont want to sound rude but u think all people deserved it bcoz this hasnt happened to u(from the bottom of my heart i hope it never does either)
    I dont agree with u even 1% look at this
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ffle&p=2664894
    This is my post bfore i got banned i posted this very happily nd confidently too bcoz i was 110/100% sure that there is no way a person like me can get banned bcoz i have not done even a single illegal thing in my 3 yrs al life
    Bfore i got banned i believed in making posts like u....that who all hot banned deserve it but the moment i got banned...
    My real life has fully changed nd i think of al the whole day nd also the promise which i had made to my guildies to return to pvp on 10th march nd i got banned on 9th so it seems hope less now nd my mentality has changed too about this issue
    Pray to god it doesnt happen to u for no reason rather thn saying all people deserve it
    Im myself against each nd everyone of the people who do illegal stuff in this game ruining al life of people like me (the innocent nd non plat ones)
    But i dont like this either the fact tht people randomly get banned without investigation....

Nd i believe there is a detector or something which takes out meaning of words by combining them i say so bcoz at the time i got banned i was online nd bfore getting banned i was selling a gold loot weapon look at the phrase "selling gold" loot
    I hope u understand .....
    Nd i also hope i will get my acc back :'(
    I tried best to explain myself dont take me wrong of being rude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Long time no see........

I agree...... Anyone who was WRONGFULLY/MISTAKENLY banned should be given some sort of "complimentary compensation" for their inconvenience because some of those people are very active, and such an abrupt, wrongful ban would definitely interfere with/stop any farming/grinding that individual may have had in progress.......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    I dont want to sound rude but u think all people deserved it bcoz this hasnt happened to u(from the bottom of my heart i hope it never does either)
    I dont agree with u even 1% look at this
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ffle&p=2664894
    This is my post bfore i got banned i posted this very happily nd confidently too bcoz i was 110/100% sure that there is no way a person like me can get banned bcoz i have not done even a single illegal thing in my 3 yrs al life
    Bfore i got banned i believed in making posts like u....that who all hot banned deserve it but the moment i got banned...
    My real life has fully changed nd i think of al the whole day nd also the promise which i had made to my guildies to return to pvp on 10th march nd i got banned on 9th so it seems hope less now nd my mentality has changed too about this issue
    Pray to god it doesnt happen to u for no reason rather thn saying all people deserve it
    Im myself against each nd everyone of the people who do illegal stuff in this game ruining al life of people like me (the innocent nd non plat ones)
    But i dont like this either the fact tht people randomly get banned without investigation....

Nd i believe there is a detector or something which takes out meaning of words by combining them i say so bcoz at the time i got banned i was online nd bfore getting banned i was selling a gold loot weapon look at the phrase "selling gold" loot
    I hope u understand .....
    Nd i also hope i will get my acc back :'(
    I tried best to explain myself dont take me wrong of being rude
    I don't think you are rude at all, just an optimist. I do think there should be some transparency about the recent ban wave. That is interesting about what you believe triggered your ban. Should send your message to support with the day and time that you were selling that weapon and ask if that triggered it. Thanks for the input I really appreciated it. In no means do I mean YOU in particular are guilty, but in general terms the ones axed have brought it upon themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

*polishes daggers*
    if theres a ban duration then everyone should have been unbanned at the same time no?
    oh right my mistake was i sold a vanity! deserves 20days + ?

edit: bann time says forever on every banned player(also those who got unbanned)
    I'm here wkakakak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I don't think you are rude at all, just an optimist. I do think there should be some transparency about the recent ban wave. That is interesting about what you believe triggered your ban. Should send your message to support with the day and time that you were selling that weapon and ask if that triggered it. Thanks for the input I really appreciated it. In no means do I mean YOU in particular are guilty, but in general terms the ones axed have brought it upon themselves.
    i think the mistake i did was that the first e mail i sent to support ...isent it in a haste bcoz i had panived aftr seeing such a thing nd instead of writing the details i simply wrote to them that i saw i got banned nd im ready to answer each nd every question i also seny my ign to them i dont want to spam them so im still waiting for reply of first e mail
    However i spent each nd everything i remember ..the details to justg here on forums if u go to my profile nd see my latest post of traders market u can see im not lying ill post the ss soon
    Last edited by zauilet; 03-13-2017 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brandycaj View Post
    I'm here wkakakak
    haha brandy my poor jester set
    u havent got any news right? wish i could rebuy it from u and none of that would have happend xD lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mssweety For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

haha brandy my poor jester set
    u havent got any news right? wish i could rebuy it from u and none of that would have happend xD lol

Agree, now i know why ppl want time to go back lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Actually i don't know with the game rules now, they make the system trade but we can't be able to trade big amount of gold... well yeah maybe u can say (u should be buy gold or sell gold) but is more than that, we just sell or buy old vanity which one old dev moderator make it and being rare, now when us buy or sell that vanity our acc just got banned without any reason or warning... Don't blame us, we do fair play and didn't do anything agains't TOS but our banned forever coz nothing and some of them which really buying or sell gold for real cash keep safe and laugh or maybe hide now lol

(Sorry my english terrible but it was what i'm thinking now)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Now I demand a compensation for my 5 days mistake ban XD
    Anything will b good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Now I demand a compensation for my 5 days mistake ban XD
    Anything will b good
    Like a freed account?
    - (un) Retired -

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We don't discuss bans on the forums, so I am closing this one down. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss more.

Thanks!

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: