Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Make the guildhall creative!

  1. #1
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 81 Times in 44 Posts

    Default Make the guildhall creative!

    wouldnt it be nice to be able to decorate the guildhall the way we want it to have? every guildhall should be unique!
    maybe add a vendor to purchase guildhall items.different then those for the house.
    vendor could be in guildhall itself.
    everyone could purchase those items but only gm/officers could decorate the guildhall maybe?
    could even make a best guildhall event
    since every guild isnt the same so shouldnt be the guildhalls as the houses of everyone look different too or not

    what do u think?

    Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mssweety For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    It may make the game even more laggy. Dunno why it happens for some people. When alot of new stuff comes in, people says their ping is unstable.
    Good idea though!

  4. #3
    Member WilliamTheFighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Pacific Ocean
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Agree +1
    I wanna add that should be a nice idea for sts too, cause those guildhall items will be bought with plats $_$
    Letal Sharks
    TIGRE

  5. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 81 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Agree +1
    I wanna add that should be a nice idea for sts too, cause those guildhall items will be bought with plats $_$
    ty but i dont hope that all of them are gona be bought throu plat like the house items some of them can be purchaisd with coins and tokens.
    ofc some should be with plat like fancy stuff

    Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 81 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplo View Post
    It may make the game even more laggy. Dunno why it happens for some people. When alot of new stuff comes in, people says their ping is unstable.
    Good idea though!
    hm i never been throu such a ping issue when new things got relized but i heard many complaining.
    it maybe laggy in the guildhall while stashing or buying pots but i have no idea tbh

    Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Forum Adept soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 96 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Agree +2

    This is interesting. We could put the furniture we use in our homes.

  8. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 81 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soon View Post
    Agree +2

    This is interesting. We could put the furniture we use in our homes.
    definitly a disco ball for partys is missing

    Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Junior Member Hosphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    wouldnt it be nice to be able to decorate the guildhall the way we want it to have? every guildhall should be unique!
    maybe add a vendor to purchase guildhall items.different then those for the house.
    vendor could be in guildhall itself.
    everyone could purchase those items but only gm/officers could decorate the guildhall maybe?
    could even make a best guildhall event
    since every guild isnt the same so shouldnt be the guildhalls as the houses of everyone look different too or not

    what do u think?
    Maybe to be simple, we could be able to put "furnishing" house item in the "Guild Hall".

    Proving Mage's Power 'Till The End

  10. #9
    Forum Adept marsu4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    485
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 53 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Or just make house I items usable in guildhalls too, simple

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Similar Threads

  1. add new guildhall pls...
    By ujangkampak in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 06:32 AM
  2. /guildhall command??
    By Darkgenocide in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 02:36 PM
  3. Guildhall Perk
    By Xaphan Fox in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 04:17 PM
  4. bug: guildhall is broken, we can not longer meet each other in guildhall
    By tearacan in forum SL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 10:58 AM
  5. /guildhall
    By Elyseon in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 04:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •