Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I feel like tanks are the new rogues

  1. #1
    Forum Adept Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 48 Times in 33 Posts

    Default I feel like tanks are the new rogues

    Didn't the space time team want to "eliminate the tankiness of rogues" by nerfing our armor? Why is it that tanks have 2k-2.3k pure damage??? Lol? I have 2,190 pure dmg. Why is it that a tank has more damage than me? I have full noble finesse with arc armor, sns happiness, balanced daggs, haste, and enlightened belt. It's just lol 56 all over again, except now tanks are rogues, not the other way around.
    -truth
    P.s. If you are going to show bias, don't bother commenting. If rogues were broken I'd make a thread about it js.
    Last edited by Justg; 03-21-2017 at 09:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Magemagix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Didn't the space time team want to "eliminate the tankiness of rogues" by nerfing our armor? Why is it that tanks have 2k-2.3k pure damage??? Lol? I have 2,190 pure dmg. Why is it that a tank has more damage than me? I have full noble finesse with arc armor, sns happiness, balanced daggs, haste, and enlightened belt. It's just lol 56 all over again, except now tanks are rogues, not the other way around.
    -truth
    Hw much was his armor?

    If its dusk sword then maybe his armor will be low. Making him squishy in pvp.

    Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    Ign: Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Ugzara(nab tank)

  3. #3
    Forum Adept Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 48 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Hw much was his armor?

    If its dusk sword then maybe his armor will be low. Making him squishy in pvp.

    Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    Sontrkbey has arc armor as do I.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Magemagix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Sontrkbey has arc armor as do I.
    Oh sry i dont have endgame tank so dont knw hw much armor one can get with 2k+ dmg.

    Could u say the value of armor? Thats what i was asking

    Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    Ign: Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Ugzara(nab tank)

  5. #5
    Member Joebembo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Oh sry i dont have endgame tank so dont knw hw much armor one can get with 2k+ dmg.

    Could u say the value of armor? Thats what i was asking

    Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    He can get close to 5k armor with 2k or dmg. It depends on the awakening of the weapon.

    Sent from my DIGICEL DL810 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    STS wasn't game to be balcane so tanks can have a chance to see some good damage

    Sent from my SLI7DS using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member Magemagix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebembo View Post
    He can get close to 5k armor with 2k or dmg. It depends on the awakening of the weapon.

    Sent from my DIGICEL DL810 using Tapatalk
    Oh i c, 5k armor. Thats vry low armor tbh. Thus making him squishy once his jugg is down.

    His dmg is only high, bt at the cost of armor.

    Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    Ign: Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Ugzara(nab tank)

  8. #8
    Member Joebembo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Oh i c, 5k armor. Thats vry low armor tbh. Thus making him squishy once his jugg is down.

    His dmg is only high, bt at the cost of armor.

    Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    Tbh with you any tank knows that armor close to 5k with dusk claymore is good enough for them.
    Ps. Idk why some tanks feel the need to look like rogues....

    Sent from my DIGICEL DL810 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    the answer to the question "why are tanks the new rogues?" is................

    WHY NOT?

  10. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    they arent new rogues lol. they dont deal much dmg with their skills. look at the damage of aimed or sp in comparison to axe or sky.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolifee For This Useful Post:


  12. #11
    Forum Adept Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 48 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    they arent new rogues lol. they dont deal much dmg with their skills. look at the damage of aimed or sp in comparison to axe or sky.
    A tank's axe takes me down to 33% with bleed. You were saying?

  13. #12
    Junior Member Isaac Wong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    A tank's axe takes me down to 33% with bleed. You were saying?
    a tank can bring you down to 33% doesnt mean a similar geared rogue cant one shot you with aimed shot.

    Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Isaac Wong For This Useful Post:


  15. #13
    Forum Adept Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 48 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Wong View Post
    a tank can bring you down to 33% doesnt mean a similar geared rogue cant one shot you with aimed shot.

    Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
    That makes no sense in the contect of the conversation here..we are talking about tank damage being extraordinarily high. Rogues with 50% crit 2.2k dmg are not in any means better than tanks with 40% crit 2.3k dmg. In duel tanks are so op its absurd. Pls read context next time.

  16. #14
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    412
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 60 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Dear sts sirs, i earlier went into a pvp zone someone hit me and it actually dealt damage, this issue needs to be addressed immediatly. Ty for your time.

  17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to creeepycreeepy For This Useful Post:


  18. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    This is hilarious thw only way a tank reaches that damage is with dusk claymore and that leaves them 4200 armour on the high end,and rogues can one shot them easy,if u don't believe that pm me here and we can test the theory,it's funny rogues with 2100 damage nearly 3k dps, over 4k armour and 70 percent dodge are killing everything, so don't come on here and cry, "nerf tank" when rogues on pvp,as a matter of a fact i invite sts to finally take a look at the data like they did when blood beach was introduced and they can easily verify what i am saying, so many times i activate jugg only to wind up dead, laying on the ground from a rogue i couldn't even see,again be happy to test this for u doubters,i implore sts to take a look at the raw data and see how unbalanced pvp is toward rogues,poor mages can't even heal before they get killed, through shield and nekro ,lmao,

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thegame For This Useful Post:


  20. #16
    Forum Adept Rakuuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Somewhere you've never heard of
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Dear sts sirs, i earlier went into a pvp zone someone hit me and it actually dealt damage, this issue needs to be addressed immediatly. Ty for your time.
    you..i like you .

  21. #17
    Junior Member Isaac Wong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    just seems like its an undergeared rogue in pvp complaining that warriors are op

    Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isaac Wong For This Useful Post:


  23. #18
    Forum Adept Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 48 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Wong View Post
    just seems like its an undergeared rogue in pvp complaining that warriors are op

    Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
    I'm under Geared? LMFAO ign truth

  24. #19
    Senior Member Intous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 73 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    I'm under Geared? LMFAO ign truth
    Name:  download (4).jpg
Views: 555
Size:  14.3 KB
    /-//11
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intous For This Useful Post:


  26. #20
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    412
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 60 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    I'm under Geared? LMFAO ign truth



    Elevencharsbruh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Where oh Where are all the Tanks Gone?
    By Rosna in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 03:01 PM
  2. Bug in tanks
    By Higor in forum BC - Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:22 PM
  3. Are tanks good at pvp?
    By JDM_Ronman in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •