Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I feel like tanks are the new rogues

  1. #21
    Member Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post



    Elevencharsbruh
    Looks like I have a fan XD do you even play Al or are you just here because you have no life?

  2. #22
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Looks like I have a fan XD do you even play Al or are you just here because you have no life?
    Not a fan. Yes i play. If i did not have a life id be dead like you when the tanks axe hit you...but even still i would not make a cry thread about it.

  3. #23
    Member Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Not a fan. Yes i play. If i did not have a life id be dead like you when the tanks axe hit you...but even still i would not make a cry thread about it.
    Lol? Dead like me when tanks axe hits me...hmm XD come online and duel truth?

  4. #24
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Lol? Dead like me when tanks axe hits me...hmm XD come online and duel truth?
    So mad he wants to duel. TRUTH hurts huh little "bud"

  5. #25
    Member Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    So mad he wants to duel. TRUTH hurts huh little "bud"
    Mad? XD dude you came on here crying about my thread. Everyone can see it..go back a page and read your pointless and irrelevent posts. Anyways done arguing with noobs lol. I don't have much playing time as it is..can't waste it arguing with a pointless nobody on the forums XD if you wanna take it in game pm me ign truth. Peace!

  6. #26
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Mad? XD dude you came on here crying about my thread. Everyone can see it..go back a page and read your pointless and irrelevent posts. Anyways done arguing with noobs lol. I don't have much playing time as it is..can't waste it arguing with a pointless nobody on the forums XD if you wanna take it in game pm me ign truth. Peace!
    Some people would be insulted but i understand its past your bed time. I'll call mommy and have her tuck you in

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    I'm under Geared? LMFAO ign truth
    *chucks in his ten cents... ^^

    U Wanna Medal? hehe

    *runs... soweey XP

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    First of all i have no idea what dodge have to make with pvp as it only helps dodge normal attack weapon and not skills...
    And point is that tanks with 5k armor And 2k damage+ can replace rogues in clash. I played a little PvP with Random people but also with geared players. I noticed that when tank uses jugg they swap to dusk sword because their jugg won't break anyway. When jug is gone they swap to arcane or dusk aegis which makes them survive longer still dealing damage if it's immo aegis. Believe me or not I've seen some tanks doing it from
    pvp guilds mostly. Even when there is more than 2 tanks or 2 in team then one use dusk and he kills everyone who's in way. That's fact.
    Last edited by Nottanknotrogue; 03-15-2017 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Grammar forgive

  9. #29
    Member Inu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    MAG
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Another "Nerf Tanks please" thread...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post



    Elevencharsbruh
    lol @ this

  11. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    jugg will not break? are u delusional, when u activate jugg and you wind up laying dead on the ground after fully charging and activating it ,that is jugg breaking and i was in pvp yesterday with 11200,health,1200 damage,6700 armour and glowstick,and was jugg killed a few times by rogues so if your gonna come on here and make claims atleast make sure to know what you are talking about, i been a tank for 3 years and know how to use it's skills,jugg and tank heal can't keep up with geared rogues, because they deal damage to fast and to much,ala aim shot stacking damage,so again pm me here i will be happy to show you.
    truth really is op and gearwd to the teeth,but you also shouldn't act like u can't kill a tank,i know first hand and you spawn kill with the best

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to thegame For This Useful Post:


  13. #32
    Forum Adept Shelllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    398
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 116 Times in 63 Posts

    Default



    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  14. #33
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 40 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Name:  IMG_20170317_021658_339.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  71.5 KB
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

  15. #34
    Forum Adept Shelllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    398
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 116 Times in 63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Name:  IMG_20170317_021658_339.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  71.5 KB
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    My memes are awesome and most are based on what Imblock has said himself in forums. At least I have a sense of humor.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  16. #35
    Member Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    My memes are awesome and most are based on what Imblock has said himself in forums. At least I have a sense of humor.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Still hurt I see..I gave up insulting you because I have better things to do than make a 60 yro cry. Honestly it gives me a bad reputation..picking on grandmas

  17. #36
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Still hurt I see..I gave up insulting you because I have better things to do than make a 60 yro cry. Honestly it gives me a bad reputation..picking on grandmas



    Such a salty little boy and thats the TRUTH.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeepycreeepy For This Useful Post:


  19. #37
    Member Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post



    Such a salty little boy and thats the TRUTH.
    The only reason you live is to come on forums and try to insult me XD you are a nameless al player..

  20. #38
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    The only reason you live is to come on forums and try to insult me XD you are a nameless al player..
    You are nameless as well so i dont really see your point there and if you feel insulted by that you need to grow up little buddy, it was a pretty funny meme and also the truth.

  21. #39
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 40 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    You are nameless as well so i dont really see your point there and if you feel insulted by that you need to grow up little buddy, it was a pretty funny meme and also the truth.
    Truth nameless? What does that make Zeus? LOL

  22. #40
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Truth nameless? What does that make Zeus? LOL



    /elevenchars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Where oh Where are all the Tanks Gone?
    By Rosna in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 03:01 PM
  2. Bug in tanks
    By Higor in forum BC - Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:22 PM
  3. Are tanks good at pvp?
    By JDM_Ronman in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •