Thread: Suggestion: help lower lvls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Suggestion: help lower lvls

Help low lvls! Making pets tradeable had a huge positive effect making a lot of players including me cap a lot of toons and some who never managed to do it now could, and activity is great endgame. On the other hand, this reduced the meaning of dungeons<lvl73. Plat spenders will now buy all access and lvl in Prison for free, when newbies will be stuck in lower lvl dungeons lvling crazy slow and they dont get any piece of the cake. I recommend giving lower lvls permanent combo elixir (1.25/1.5) for people below 80 and/or making a same kind of pet for plat that will boost stats everywhere below oktal. I know ive said this but we need the newer players to lvl up and have fun while doing it, I dont believe it is that way right now. Also making a pet that boosts low lvl stats will not be op because the stuff there is pretty cheap after +/- 5 pvp change killing many pvp levels and making gear there cheaper, so basically it will be just a dungeon boost. And even when players come doen to farm it will just be additional content and even more fun. Higher lvl players will buy them for plat and sell them to lower lvls who actually have a lot of gold in the lower lvls.

Daily blessing update was great, and I saw you cinco say we need more players. Help the lower lvls! They desperately need it. Pet would be great and permanent combo elixir 1.5x for everyone below 73 I think is reasonable because of the current state of lower lvls.. it would maybe create a bad habit for them because or having permanent combo.. but its just a suggestion.. maybe just pet is enough anyways.

PL lacks players, even if it isnt the most profitable thing right now, if it increased activity by a lot it wll benefit the game. Also.. if this happens, I hope lower lvls were given better information about changes and what they get from these updates. Many dont understand patch notes and how they benefit from these updates. Maybe write clearly (if u do do the update) (Leveling now easier than ever) for example so even the people that dont speak english well will understand. Some players in lower lvls im sure would love to lvl up, but theyre just too lazy and current system doesnt encourage much them to lvl, the more we get ppl to endgame the better.
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 03-23-2017 at 08:18 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blyzzor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I agree with this, not the permanent combo part tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

There are a few reasons why I think perma combo would be reasonable.

1) buying combos would still help a lot while lvling
    2) it takes a lot more time even with free combo plus a paid combo stacked to lvl up than for someone who has a pet and that buys all access possibly with a free 3x too.
    3) less people lvl in low lvl dungeons after pets being possible to trade
    4) lvling will.. still be hard, even with combo, it would just give a nice little boost.
    5) you can not buy 80 pet at all with plat if you dont have a 80 character as a new player
    (6) character slots are 50plat now!

PL as a game doesnt have enough players for this kind of leveling process. Other mmos and mobile mmos as well have way quicker free leveling, PL is just too slow and dead

If cinco added the pets and and a combo perhaps (any help will do tbh), it will give a huge boost and people will want to level up several toons, lots of pets would be spawned and people will try to buy them with gold, if you dont have gold you buy the very-beneficial pet with platinum!

Maybe cinco thinks this is too much, but honestly as I said, any help will do the job if he can't do both the combo and the pet

I want to clarify that the perma combo would be for lower levels only!
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 03-23-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

When in doubt, lvl in mega maze all-out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blyzzor View Post
    There are a few reasons why I think perma combo would be reasonable.

1) buying combos would still help a lot while lvling
    2) it takes a lot more time even with free combo plus a paid combo stacked to lvl up than for someone who has a pet and that buys all access possibly with a free 3x too.
    3) less people lvl in low lvl dungeons after pets being possible to trade
    4) lvling will.. still be hard, even with combo, it would just give a nice little boost.
    5) you can not buy 80 pet at all with plat if you dont have a 80 character as a new player
    (6) character slots are 50plat now!

PL as a game doesnt have enough players for this kind of leveling process. Other mmos and mobile mmos as well have way quicker free leveling, PL is just too slow and dead

If cinco added the pets and and a combo perhaps (any help will do tbh), it will give a huge boost and people will want to level up several toons, lots of pets would be spawned and people will try to buy them with gold, if you dont have gold you buy the very-beneficial pet with platinum!

Maybe cinco thinks this is too much, but honestly as I said, any help will do the job if he can't do both the combo and the pet

I want to clarify that the perma combo would be for lower levels only!
    Is it supposed to be that easy? I say lets make the pets 73+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    When in doubt, lvl in mega maze all-out.
    Lmao, rofl. ded.

the rhyme is legit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Update: i lvled yesterday a bear with 4x+1.5x xp play potion took me like 15-20mins each level to 68. Then I lvled my mage from 2k xp- 10200xp lvl 72 to 73(so not even full level) with 3x+1.5x xp playa in a full group in valley and it took me over an hour, maybe one and a half overall. Ok but consider a regular player who probably doesnt even take blessings always. And once the player gets 3x (not to mention most likely wont be using playa either) will he be like "im going to grind 6hours today" No. And not to mention I was using the best gear possible at those levels AND the 1.5xp making it faster

Ive always know lvling has been slow especially after 50 and when getting close to 70. But I think now since pets exist and endgamers can do whatever they want because they know what theyre doing. lower lvls need to get some help because for a regular player lvling like 30-50hours (and thats if u do some things right) to get to 70 because of the lack of knowledge is just too much and pve isnt fun running alone and being weak. And in bsm/huma/mf cant find a run 50% of the time almost..

Pets and perma combo (1,25/1.5) for below 80!!
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 03-25-2017 at 02:18 AM.