Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goblin 2017 & Hast set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Default Goblin 2017 & Hast set

As we the goblin event crawls closer,biggest question on most of our minds.Will this set return when asked moste people say no in will not but there reason for saying thats is simply "cause this is sts we are speaking about"
    In my opinion hast set will return.The reason i say so is because this set effective pve to much not to return it.If they decided not to...wel then hast set should be removed from timed runs and lb times rested.
    ===============================================
    Oky the main reason for this thread.Why not make the new leveled up version only work in pve maps.The old set still works in pvp.Nobody has a lost that way
    HAST SET 2016: Most pvp player will own this set (speedy rogud bullys)since this set is extremely rare and OP in pvp value should rise or stay the same.That way people who bought it for 9mil or so can't lose there gold value
    HAST SET 2017:Being only available for pve maps will make that it is cheaper to obtain then the old pvp version giveng people (i would say it wil be worth around 3mil) making it a lot more accessible to people who can not aford a 9 mil set that is mostly so pricy due to its power in pvp
    *THANK YOU FOR READING!*
    #BlueLivesMater

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

They made a mistake and just leaved it like that, similiar as paracelsus and syrillax gem. They like trying to make innovation but ended up crushing the game balance.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No speed set.

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dont View Post
    No speed set.

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk
    why u dont like a new speed set for PvE only?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    why u dont like a new speed set for PvE only?
    Because he doesn't want the current set to become worthless, if sts is releasing a new set it will probably be just like the current set with better stats and usable in BOTH pvp and pve making the current set second best, imo lets just wait and see what sts has up their sleeves its six days we can wait

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    As we the goblin event crawls closer,biggest question on most of our minds.Will this set return when asked moste people say no in will not but there reason for saying thats is simply "cause this is sts we are speaking about"
    In my opinion hast set will return.The reason i say so is because this set effective pve to much not to return it.If they decided not to...wel then hast set should be removed from timed runs and lb times rested.
    Oky the main reason for this thread.Why not make the new leveled up version only work in pve maps.The old set still works in pvp.Nobody has a lost that way
    HAST SET 2016: Most pvp player will own this set (speedy rogud bullys)since this set is extremely rare and OP in pvp value should rise or stay the same.That way people who bought it for 9mil or so can't lose there gold value
    HAST SET 2017:Being only available for pve maps will make that it is cheaper to obtain then the old pvp version giveng people (i would say it wil be worth around 3mil) making it a lot more accessible to people who can not aford a 9 mil set that is mostly so pricy due to its power in pvp
    *THANK YOU FOR READING!*
    Another "I can't afford haste so I will complain" thread.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imback Al For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    Well maybe this will help you.
    So back then when speed set was released, it was 3m with full superb fury, and now its almost 10m clean.
    Speed set isn't something that should be so limited. And yes i have speed set.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HulkieBeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    They made a mistake and just leaved it like that, similiar as paracelsus and syrillax gem. They like trying to make innovation but ended up crushing the game balance.
    Its not a mistake if it is available for everybody to loot. It being available to loot does not mean everybody will loot it. Besides, 1 year is time enough for using/trading/obtaining profit from the set. It is okay for it to return I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

.... will be motivating to open lockeds tho GL GL 😏 Luck pleaz be with me 🍀🍀🍀

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Another "I can't afford haste so I will complain" thread.....
    At least i don't buy gold.... to afored this set. I mearch/farm for my gold and i can afored it,i was just thinking of the community not just my self as some people.
    edit* first part WAS not directed at you.Was just an example
    Last edited by mrm; 03-10-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

*THANK YOU FOR READING!*
    Imo we should jst wait nd see what sts has for us this gob event.

Becoz most of the time these ss threads derail nd become a drama thread like pvp threads lol.

Btw abt ur set 2017 i doubt sts will make any set that is only for pve. Nd if they do re release new ss with better stats, that will create alot of cry threads in forum abt its opness in pvp.

I personally think that this event we will have new mythic/arcane weapon. Becoz sts isnt buffing balanced gears, so maybe they have other plans.

Maybe a mythic speed debuff weapon to counter ss

Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HulkieBeast View Post
    Well maybe this will help you.
    So back then when speed set was released, it was 3m with full superb fury, and now its almost 10m clean.
    Speed set isn't something that should be so limited. And yes i have speed set.
    I dont want to go deeper how easy is to farm gold in the new maps and save up. You have to work to achieve something either in real life or in this game.

And im fine of its current state. Speed set is a big game changer, and people are desperate to get it. So instead of asking for a new release why dont they go and spend some time with farming to be able to buy it? Let me answer this one for you; because they are lazy.

Oh, and acting like a white knight and saying "im speaking in the name of the people who dont have time for grinding and buy this set" is sounds like a lame lie.

There is a reason why these items are went this expensive in the game, just like mythics, arcanes and heroics. Or would you like to rename this game to COMMON LEGENDS? If everybody would get the so wanted items in seconds, what would be their goal? Flooding the in game economy with highly demanded items will only makes people lost their interests. Also, those items wouldnt be much op anymore since anybody could get their hands on it. To be correct, everybody can get them actually; just as i said, it takes time and effort.
    Last edited by Epw; 03-10-2017 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Wanted to correct the grammar mistakes, but..ah, nevermind.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post

I personally think that this event we will have new mythic/arcane weapon. Becoz sts isnt buffing balanced gears, so maybe they have other plans.

Maybe a mythic speed debuff weapon to counter ss

Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
    Your idea is more suitable for Elon Event +1 Hha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I dont want to go deeper how easy is to farm gold in the new maps and save up. You have to work to achieve something either in real life or in this game.

And im fine of its current state. Speed set is a big game changer, and people are desperate to get it. So instead of asking for a new release why dont they go and spend some time with farming to be able to buy it? Let me answer this one for you; because they are lazy.

Oh, and acting like a white knight and saying "im speaking in the name of the people who dont have time for grinding and buy this set" is sounds like a lame lie.

There is a reason why these items are went this expensive in the game, just like mythics, arcanes and heroics. Or would you like to rename this game to COMMON LEGENDS? If everybody would get the so wanted items in seconds, what would be their goal? Flooding the in game economy with highly demanded items will only makes people lost their interests. Also, those items wouldnt be much op anymore since anybody could get their hands on it. To be correct, everybody can get them actually; just as i said, it takes time and effort.
    Read the thread again you clearly don't get the main point,firstly i do own one of the sets that why i said that the new one should only be available for pve,
    that way thd price wil still be high.And the one for pve wil be a bit cheaper.That way everybody can actually enjoy a bit of the game.Just like housing not every body gets to enjoy it even though most wants to.Stop for a sec and think of the bigger majority of the players.As it stands only like 8% of the players are 100% maxed gear and +8 to 10 stats jewels.Why don't you want them to have access to this set?
    i swear some of this games community its just bleh,try to help them and they give 101 reason to stop it to protect there ***

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Read the thread again you clearly don't get the main point,firstly i do own one of the sets that why i said that the new one should only be available for pve,
    that way thd price wil still be high.And the one for pve wil be a bit cheaper.That way everybody can actually enjoy a bit of the game.Just like housing not every body gets to enjoy it even though most wants to.Stop for a sec and think of the bigger majority of the players.As it stands only like 8% of the players are 100% maxed gear and +8 to 10 stats jewels.Why don't you want them to have access to this set?
    i swear some of this games community its just bleh,try to help them and they give 101 reason to stop it to protect there ***
    Let me tell you that your silly idea wont help also. Enjoy the game is not only about owning an item and be happy.
    Last edited by Epw; 03-10-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

@ epw i stated my a reason and explanation for my i idee so far i dont see any reason and explaintion from you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cool down @.@ .. AL always give us better gears event by event, some limiteds become.common as aL evolves and level up .. Just for example glint sets anti sets banish sets they already becoming common so umn x.x lets just accept it xD ....
    dont get mad at me ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keshara28 View Post
    Cool down @.@ .. AL always give us better gears event by event, some limiteds become.common as aL evolves and level up .. Just for example glint sets anti sets banish sets they already becoming common so umn x.x lets just accept it xD ....
    dont get mad at me ^^
    Its all good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

As many have stated the set is a big game changer in many different areas of the game, whether that be in PvP or Timed Runs and many more. Also, the set has been around for a year, you (owners) have to understand sooner or later, the set will lose its value. Due to these reason, I think it would be fair for a similar set (or the same) to make a return. If it was a vanity or something like that, my opinion would differ, but this set is something that has changed the competitiveness of high level content. Personally, I do not own a set, nor do I plan on buying one (even if it did return).. it serves no benefit at the current level I am enjoying.
    - (un) Retired -