So from pvping at 85 I have noticed a few things that I think if changed could help make pvp more balanced and better off.

1. Reduce blaster dmg by 250 because right now it does way to much dmg. It should have less dmg than the recurve(oktal bow) but have more range because after all it's a Xbow. It would be like at 60-61 or 70-71 where the sang long bow has more dmg than demo Xbow but the Xbow has more range and also like how phantom has more range but less dmg than recurve.

2. I also think making the 80-85 gear class specific will help pvp because people are mixing gear with str currently and it is just ridiculously overpowered. You get cases where people use str gear and a 80 wand and kill pure int 85 oktal set Mages easily. Or people using 80 blaster with 85 str armor and helm so they have loads of health and armor but almost the same dmg as a pure dex set is getting.

3. Finally because bears would be forced to use str gear if we changed to class specific they need a dmg boost on 1h sword. It currently does not do enough dmg to compete with the int sets or dex sets.

I truly believe this will help balance out pvp at endgame, thanks for reading!