Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is really causing the ban's?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Hey everyone, there is a lot of speculation going on in this thread and sadly you can't base any facts off of speculation. I assure you that we aren't banning people for simply asking to lend or be lent an item. Another issue is that not everyone is going to tell you why they got banned and don't provide correct information. I think this is usually to get friends on their side. For privacy reasons, we won't correct or mention on the forums why someone specific got banned. I'd also like to clear up that we don't just ban someone because they were reported multiple times. We will investigate the reports and see if there is any validity.

I'd like to ask that these treads aren't started in the future, I don't think it does anyone any good, as you all don't have access to the facts. If you, yourself, have any issues with actions taken against your account please just contact support, we will let you know the reason behind the action. I hope this clears up any confusion for you all.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbunny View Post
    Hey everyone, there is a lot of speculation going on in this thread and sadly you can't base any facts off of speculation. I assure you that we aren't banning people for simply asking to lend or be lent an item. Another issue is that not everyone is going to tell you why they got banned and don't provide correct information. I think this is usually to get friends on their side. For privacy reasons, we won't correct or mention on the forums why someone specific got banned. I'd also like to clear up that we don't just ban someone because they were reported multiple times. We will investigate the reports and see if there is any validity.

I'd like to ask that these treads aren't started in the future, I don't think it does anyone any good, as you all don't have access to the facts. If you, yourself, have any issues with actions taken against your account please just contact support, we will let you know the reason behind the action. I hope this clears up any confusion for you all.
    Which means contact sts

But does actually sts replies on pur messages

Ik ppl waiting for 3 weeks or more for a reply on their banning reason can you explain that ? And still

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker Ida View Post
    Which means contact sts

But does actually sts replies on pur messages

Ik ppl waiting for 3 weeks or more for a reply on their banning reason can you explain that ? And still

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    that would be me in this case ..

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk