Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is really causing the ban's?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    I wanted to speak for a friend and any other innocent player who has been banned,that friend was banned on a Sunday after being asked to lend a certain item,what is the logic on this? How can an automatic ban have any logic?
    Maybe the account was already being watched but then,why ?

It's unfair players being banned by the system and isn't even a real person checking if that player really deserve that ban,if they did anything wrong.
    Those who are still defending the way those ban's are being done,be careful when gifting ,asking a friend to lend gear or even talking about some subjects,anything can get you banned now because thats exactly what is happening in half of those cases.
    Banning........................

First, I just wanted to say being wrongfully banned DOES suck (hasn't happened 2 me but, if it did it would suck).................................

Lots of banning has occurred because when certain actions and activities begin to get out of hand/out of control/excessive, the solution is usually a "CRACKDOWN" and, unfortunately for some, wrongful punishment can happen as a result.................

The game has it's own set of rules and guidelines (The "TOS"), and doing things that AREN'T within its set of rules and guidelines, no matter how small, makes you subject to permanent account interruption (Temporary if wrongful)...... Lots of people have "FRIENDS" they feel they can trust and things of that nature but, just because you feel you can trust them or just because you are engaging in an account action that you feel is OK just because you for whatever reason are comfortable with it, doesn't mean it's not bannable...................

Best way to be "worry free" when it comes to account interruption is to just "log on", "fight", "die", "revive", "farm", "grind", "buy" (legitimately), "sell" (legitimately), and "trade" (legitimately)............ Stay %100 within the TOS and you will not have to worry about banning, which is why I think it's only right for anyone who follows this and is accidentally banned to receive some sort of "complimentary compensation" for being punished and restricted from Arlor when they were being a good boy or girl.......................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If trading/borrowing items or merching outside the CS will result to ban why not remove the "Trade" button?
    If using different accounts will result to ban why they allow players to log in different accounts on one device?

They are the developers and they should make appropriate controls on how to prevent this wrong actions but I understand that they cant do it all. But atleast they should be more careful on who will they ban.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And most important, they should disclose the "specific" reason why the person got banned, it is their right to know "why" for playing so long and even spending real money on this game. And they will be banned for what reasons? For some reasons you need to discover by yourself.
    (Evolution of online gaming law ..)
    Last edited by Crateskeeper; 03-12-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I guess the game needs some really bad ratings to knock it out from play store 😂

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
    my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quileos View Post
    I guess the game needs some really bad ratings to knock it out from play store 😂

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
    Good point unless they fix this crap
    They r killing the game

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

The system prevent peoples to talk to each other.
    Last edited by Donquixoth; 03-13-2017 at 04:40 AM.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

THE HOLY COMMANDMENTS OF YOUTUBE

Sent from my HTC 2PST2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nah they ban for no reason. I got two accounts banned for absolutely no reason, but that's STS for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Banning........................

First, I just wanted to say being wrongfully banned DOES suck (hasn't happened 2 me but, if it did it would suck).................................

Lots of banning has occurred because when certain actions and activities begin to get out of hand/out of control/excessive, the solution is usually a "CRACKDOWN" and, unfortunately for some, wrongful punishment can happen as a result.................

The game has it's own set of rules and guidelines (The "TOS"), and doing things that AREN'T within its set of rules and guidelines, no matter how small, makes you subject to permanent account interruption (Temporary if wrongful)...... Lots of people have "FRIENDS" they feel they can trust and things of that nature but, just because you feel you can trust them or just because you are engaging in an account action that you feel is OK just because you for whatever reason are comfortable with it, doesn't mean it's not bannable...................

Best way to be "worry free" when it comes to account interruption is to just "log on", "fight", "die", "revive", "farm", "grind", "buy" (legitimately), "sell" (legitimately), and "trade" (legitimately)............ Stay %100 within the TOS and you will not have to worry about banning, which is why I think it's only right for anyone who follows this and is accidentally banned to receive some sort of "complimentary compensation" for being punished and restricted from Arlor when they were being a good boy or girl.......................
    last time i mentioned a compensation ppl went mad. now ppl are ^more open^ to it since more are getting effected.
    aswell the hate for ^these stupid threads^ as many had called em out are ^normal^ now since more are effected.
    aint that funny!
    anyways. i agree with ya +no devs around on the forums these days says a lot doesnt it? i guess these banns are outa control.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mssweety; 03-13-2017 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    Idk what exactly is going on, but something is very wrong with all these bans. I am almost certain way more people are banned than we realize. People who don't use forums or third party apps. We definitely need a clarification on what is going on. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that so many people buy and sell gold in this game.
    yep totaly. i agree that there must be these ppl doing stuff and they frikking deserve the ban.
    but ofc not everyone. as we know many got unbanned thats just a prove that there are banns which are made wrongfully no daubts about that.
    and as u said many ppl dont use these forums or dont talk here about it.so the actuall number of the banned ppl must be very high. there should have been a better way to handle these bans i think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

play anywhere anytime, if your device not working anymore don't change device.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    last time i mentioned a compensation ppl went mad. now ppl are ^more open^ to it since more are getting effected.
    aswell the hate for ^these stupid threads^ as many had called em out are ^normal^ now since more are effected.
    aint that funny!
    anyways. i agree with ya +no devs around on the forums these days says a lot doesnt it? i guess these banns are outa control.

Unless i totally read wrong seems the only open minded people for compensation are the ones banned, associated with a player who is banned or once banned.

The last two days was the weekend, devs need their rest and time with their RL family and community. Goldilox was in game on Thursday evening, he had a house party.

As stated above some where in some thread and or post, if you are 100% legit then you have no worries about bans, but posting complaints and demands of compensation due to wrongful bans will not reslove your situation sooner.....if anything it eats up valuable time on resolving a possible wrongful ban(s) due to the fact the mods and devs have to read through these threads of 4+ pages of ban drama....
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

aint that funny!

Unless i totally read wrong seems the only open minded people for compensation are the ones banned, associated with a player who is banned or once banned.

The last two days was the weekend, devs need their rest and time with their RL family and community. Goldilox was in game on Thursday evening, he had a house party.

As stated above some where in some thread and or post, if you are 100% legit then you have no worries about bans, but posting complaints and demands of compensation due to wrongful bans will not reslove your situation sooner.....if anything it eats up valuable time on resolving a possible wrongful ban(s) due to the fact the mods and devs have to read through these threads of 4+ pages of ban drama....
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    That is helpful and gives me hope for my friend. How long did you wait before hearing back from support on your request?
    Hiya, Candy. Long time no see

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

aint that funny!

Unless i totally read wrong, it seems only the open minded people for compensation are the ones banned, associated with a player who is banned or once banned.

Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was banned last year for say Western Unión.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

These multiple account device bans sound like they are automated, which is worrisome. I just got a new ipad in fact and though I am not intending to use it for games, I cannot say I will never use it. I tend to use specific devices for specific reasons (one for Line and general lugging around, one for books and anime, one for phone and text, etc etc) but those are my reasons. I would prefer not being required to remember which device I used to log into which account.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have friends who got banned too. I think they got banned because many players reported them. Mostly pvp players. Trashtalked each other then asked friends to report that player. Realized its so easy now to let one player get banned. Idk how sts been doin it. Or "maybe" a plat user reported a player then he got banned instantly. Idk if sts only listen to plat users. Idk how does it works.

On the other hand, after playing for 2 years now, i didnt imagine that id be scammed. Lol. The funny thing bout is ive learned that trusting someone will make you dumb. I appreciate how sts responded to my email bout that incident. At least they read my email. And i understand im not the only who go through with that.

For 2 years of loving the game, i just felt concerned bout other players too. Scamming has been chronic. The fact that its so easy to change ign wth just 30 plat(correct me if im wrong) and to create new chars wth just story tokens. Scammers scammed and get away wth it. I know its tedious to look everyones incident bout scamming. Damages has been done. Thres no turning back. But please could u at least make some modifications bout the changing of ign? And making new chars?

I know ure thinking why im saying this. Lol. I know this thread is bout getting banned. I just shared my experience bout the game. Cuz ever since that thing happened, ive finally noticed and got to read the section whre how a player can be banned from the game. Ive read all of it. My main concern of reading that is to know my stand. If i can get the player who scammed me to be banned. And thre are degrees. And i finally come up to a realization on "letting it go". Cuz i have no enough proof whatsover. Cuz i trusted the guy.

Reporting someone should be a big deal. Reported players should be monitored. Also reporting someone shouldnt be abused.

Just like what ive read on how players get banned from the game, players should know that kids also play this game. So be careful with ur words. Filtering chat isnt enough. Report someone if he annoys u. If he doesnt stop then put him on ur ignore list. I know its impossible to make AL to be a child friendly game. Not all players are concerned. But sts should do something bout this ban issues.

I have a friend whos a mercher. He didnt buy gold from players. Sts just suspects it. No proof cuz he has a lot of gold. Cmon pls pause and think. We are all different (literally). Even on game, others play to farm, others just wnna chat make friends, others just wnna merch, others keep on playing to buy stuffs like me esp vanities

Im saying this cuz my friend loves merching. He doesnt play much i mean farm. He merch and do pvps. But he got permanently banned cuz he has a lot of gold. I dont wnna get mad at sts. I know y'all just doin ur job. But pls it feels like u just ban people whoever u like.. whoever u suspect.

Also my other concern bout my scammer who chnges ign. New life for him on the game. I didnt get justice lol. Sts replied yes but after that, they say they will investigate the account. After that.. complete silence. But yeah thats life. But a bit hard to admit, ure the victim, and the scammer got away wth it (clean) cuz of new ign now.

Pls sts. I really love the game. I understand how u ban players who buy gold. I understand how fair it is for u and those players who farm all day 24/7. But pls investigate them first thoroughly before getting them banned from the game. For others like me who loves the game, its devastating to know u get banned for no reasons at all. Or at least send them an email, telling what are the reasons why they got banned. Who reported them or other infos, screen shots, etc.

Please dont hate me. I really love the game. And im thinking of suggestions to improve the game. AL has been a part of my life now. I cant live without it (seriously). It has been my stress reliever ever since. Wth all of thse scamming and getting ban issues, are getting out of hand. Please do something about thse. Thank you.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Purplemint For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crateskeeper View Post
    If trading/borrowing items or merching outside the CS will result to ban why not remove the "Trade" button?
    If using different accounts will result to ban why they allow players to log in different accounts on one device?

They are the developers and they should make appropriate controls on how to prevent this wrong actions but I understand that they cant do it all. But atleast they should be more careful on who will they ban.
    Agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crateskeeper View Post
    And most important, they should disclose the "specific" reason why the person got banned, it is their right to know "why" for playing so long and even spending real money on this game. And they will be banned for what reasons? For some reasons you need to discover by yourself.
    (Evolution of online gaming law ..)
    Lol XD

Its so true..