Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is really causing the ban's?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Default What is really causing the ban's?

I wanted to speak for a friend and any other innocent player who has been banned,that friend was banned on a Sunday after being asked to lend a certain item,what is the logic on this? How can an automatic ban have any logic?
    Maybe the account was already being watched but then,why ?

It's unfair players being banned by the system and isn't even a real person checking if that player really deserve that ban,if they did anything wrong.
    Those who are still defending the way those ban's are being done,be careful when gifting ,asking a friend to lend gear or even talking about some subjects,anything can get you banned now because thats exactly what is happening in half of those cases.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Buying/selling Gold or Accounts is main reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How can someone be banned for lending an item to someone else?? This doesn't seem logical...
    Rise and rise again, like the Phoenix from the ashes. Till lambs become lions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Buying/selling Gold or Accounts is main reason.
    Yes I know, but the person who I am talking about never did any of those, she's banned for lending items .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    Yes I know, but the person who I am talking about never did any of those, she's banned for lending items .
    Probably She did an earlier exploit, that could be the reason.. otherwise it will be weird @@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Probably She did an earlier exploit, that could be the reason.. otherwise it will be weird @@
    I am sure she didn't ..and a week before she wasn't even playing due to rl reasons, few days later when she came back got banned .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I has got a wrong banned, a few days after contact STS , I get reason about that (using 2 acc in one device# 2nd acc ia new) after 15 day I get unbanned. So if you not have any fault and can explain to STS that will be unbanned.
    I hope can help

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diexdie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Add to that the people who have been banned for selling Gold Loot weapons ingame. It seems the system has been tweaked to pick up on such instances. The sad part is nothing is really even happening in Arlor now. We barely see devs and mods online, can barely get threads approved or locked, but innocent players get banned day in and out.

I'm not laying the blame completely at STG's foot. It was the fault of these gold sellers to start with. Their greed and lack of respect for other people's gaming experience has made this game hell for innocent players. So yes, STG's knee-jerk reaction to this gold trade fiasco may be lackluster at best, but the bunch of players who did engage in these trades are just as or more at fault.

But please, there has to be a better way than giving players a random heart attack by immediately banning devices and accounts forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post

But please, there has to be a better way than giving players a random heart attack by immediately banning devices and accounts forever.

From what I see the majority of the people who are banned earned it. They may be going further in chat logs and history and scrutinizing large sums of gold trades who knows. One of my officers said that people admit in LINE groups what they do, and often they boast about it. So yes. This last wave probably did cast a net to remove the last of the nefarious players who they have been watching. I think people that are constantly trying to cheat the game should indeed have a forced break.

With that said, the player that Sak is speaking about is someone that I would be totally shocked if she was involved with this stuff. She runs with her friends, none of who are banned. She isn't one who has large sums of gold, and the only thing that we see her do is lend her speed set to many people. I know this because they ask her in officer chat. She's a nice person and just a very down to Earth player who isn't consumed by what she does or does not own. She dabbles in PvP but her English isn't good enough to call someone a jerk let alone something complicated and hurtful. She isn't some technical guru. I mean, it's really hard for me to understand this and we really think she was caught by accident in the ban wave.

With that said, we just ask that StS does continue to ban and remove the players who deserve it. Yet keep on working with the people who did not and have sent in emails to support. This is an indie game company they don't have a lot of workers to handle this. But just please, take a look and either inform the players of their wrongdoings or lift their bans if an error has been made.

Thanks for listening. Take care everyone in Arlor. I know in Enigmatic we are telling everyone to be safe and only buy/sell in CS and to not transfer gear or gold. So far we have one officer down and one suspected member affected. Seems kind of light compared to other guilds who I know have been almost wiped out lately. Good luck to all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diexdie View Post
    I has got a wrong banned, a few days after contact STS , I get reason about that (using 2 acc in one device# 2nd acc ia new) after 15 day I get unbanned. So if you not have any fault and can explain to STS that will be unbanned.
    I hope can help
    That is helpful and gives me hope for my friend. How long did you wait before hearing back from support on your request?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

I wish the banned player best of luck, and I also sign the petition to stop random autobans if that is what is happening. Hope she gets her account back soon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Banning players for 1 year or so is enough, that would be enough and for sure they would never do these things again I lost many pro friends which are lb players and feel so sad for them they r forever banned so rude... But whatever, I respect every STS decission.

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MorFar` For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    That is helpful and gives me hope for my friend. How long did you wait before hearing back from support on your request?
    I get one time ban before , and unban after a week. I send ticket to sts, they no reply me but they unban me after one week. Reason: Because I use new phone to log in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MorFar` View Post
    Banning players for 1 year or so is enough, that would be enough and for sure they would never do these things again I lost many pro friends which are lb players and feel so sad for them they r forever banned so rude... But whatever, I respect every STS decission.

What is crazy is that a LOT of the players who are the very worst most vile breakers of TOS are still flippin' playing. I am browsing the forms and scratching head. I am talking about the people running deep scripts just pilfering the pockets of StS- how are they still cheating the system? Yet my friend is banned. Oy! But yeah I agree. There isn't a perfect system and at least they are trying to improve the climate for the good people.

Wonder why they don't make gear that is BoP? Would eliminate a lot of problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    What is crazy is that a LOT of the players who are the very worst most vile breakers of TOS are still flippin' playing. I am browsing the forms and scratching head. I am talking about the people running deep scripts just pilfering the pockets of StS- how are they still cheating the system? Yet my friend is banned. Oy! But yeah I agree. There isn't a perfect system and at least they are trying to improve the climate for the good people.

Wonder why they don't make gear that is BoP? Would eliminate a lot of problems.
    Totally agree to this, sometime I am thinking they don't want to ban them even tho they know who use script, but ofc they buy platinums.. However for sure they would have bigger profit if this game is more playable their status getting bigger at Google Play and iStore..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It is sad to read things like this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I can understand why STS may not want to reveal exactly what is triggering the bans, cos then people would exploit that knowledge. I think most of these bans are legit. It's insane the lengths frauds scammers and cheats will go to. and of course we don't hear from all the people who know full well why they got banned.

Where innocent people are banned, I wonder if it's for the following reasons:

1. trading, lending or borrowing off an account that is dodgy. you wouldn't even have to know the person you were trading with/lending/borrowing with is dodgy, all STS would see is possibly suspicious transaction (e.g. no gold exchanged) involving banned account.

2. selling gold loot weapons in towns.

3. trade of certain items or over a certain amount of gold.

Knowing that mass bannings can result in mistaken bans, perhaps more resources need to be given to Support when a mass ban is done, to deal with the influx of queries. Cos I'd be devastated if I got mistakenly banned, followed all the rules and still didn't get even a reply.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acewasabi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    I wanted to speak for a friend and any other innocent player who has been banned,that friend was banned on a Sunday after being asked to lend a certain item,what is the logic on this? How can an automatic ban have any logic?
    Maybe the account was already being watched but then,why ?

It's unfair players being banned by the system and isn't even a real person checking if that player really deserve that ban,if they did anything wrong.
    Those who are still defending the way those ban's are being done,be careful when gifting ,asking a friend to lend gear or even talking about some subjects,anything can get you banned now because thats exactly what is happening in half of those cases.
    Omg i didnt even lend a dam item i really want to know why i got banned :'(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The only reason i will say very honestly
    The only reason i got banned was that sts must have seen a player like me (non plat and average) suudenly got engaged in merching of items as far as 1.5m drag sword ik 1.5m is not much but in my case it is a huge amount as for my 3 yrs life in al i never did merching bfore
    The sad part is that bfore banning me sts should hav investigated that from where i got my money to merch
    I will say it here very honestly ik its not much use here but still ill say it i left pvp a while ago nd sold my arc maul to my very good friend nd guildie sirlancelots for 1.5/1.6m + sterl commando vest the vest is still in my stash/or on my tank acc cant properly remember
    Nd i believe tht suddenly seeing an average non plat person like me engaged in merching sts didnt investigate but "assumed" tht i must hav done something illegal to get tht amt of gold im not blaming sts here as during time like now there r many acc sellers/buyers/people who do illegal stuff but in a haste to ban such people like me get entrapped in between nd im pretty sure the day i will receive reply from sts the question will b from whete i got gold for merching
    Nd whole of this misunderstanding is going to cost me my whole holidays nd due to restlesnesd has already cost me my phone as its malfunctioning now bcoz i deleted a system app by mistake :'(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Idk what exactly is going on, but something is very wrong with all these bans. I am almost certain way more people are banned than we realize. People who don't use forums or third party apps. We definitely need a clarification on what is going on. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that so many people buy and sell gold in this game.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post: