Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is really causing the ban's?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purplemint View Post
    I have friends who got banned too. I think they got banned because many players reported them. Mostly pvp players. Trashtalked each other then asked friends to report that player. Realized its so easy now to let one player get banned. Idk how sts been doin it. Or "maybe" a plat user reported a player then he got banned instantly. Idk if sts only listen to plat users. Idk how does it works.

On the other hand, after playing for 2 years now, i didnt imagine that id be scammed. Lol. The funny thing bout is ive learned that trusting someone will make you dumb. I appreciate how sts responded to my email bout that incident. At least they read my email. And i understand im not the only who go through with that.

For 2 years of loving the game, i just felt concerned bout other players too. Scamming has been chronic. The fact that its so easy to change ign wth just 30 plat(correct me if im wrong) and to create new chars wth just story tokens. Scammers scammed and get away wth it. I know its tedious to look everyones incident bout scamming. Damages has been done. Thres no turning back. But please could u at least make some modifications bout the changing of ign? And making new chars?

I know ure thinking why im saying this. Lol. I know this thread is bout getting banned. I just shared my experience bout the game. Cuz ever since that thing happened, ive finally noticed and got to read the section whre how a player can be banned from the game. Ive read all of it. My main concern of reading that is to know my stand. If i can get the player who scammed me to be banned. And thre are degrees. And i finally come up to a realization on "letting it go". Cuz i have no enough proof whatsover. Cuz i trusted the guy.

Reporting someone should be a big deal. Reported players should be monitored. Also reporting someone shouldnt be abused.

Just like what ive read on how players get banned from the game, players should know that kids also play this game. So be careful with ur words. Filtering chat isnt enough. Report someone if he annoys u. If he doesnt stop then put him on ur ignore list. I know its impossible to make AL to be a child friendly game. Not all players are concerned. But sts should do something bout this ban issues.

I have a friend whos a mercher. He didnt buy gold from players. Sts just suspects it. No proof cuz he has a lot of gold. Cmon pls pause and think. We are all different (literally). Even on game, others play to farm, others just wnna chat make friends, others just wnna merch, others keep on playing to buy stuffs like me esp vanities

Im saying this cuz my friend loves merching. He doesnt play much i mean farm. He merch and do pvps. But he got permanently banned cuz he has a lot of gold. I dont wnna get mad at sts. I know y'all just doin ur job. But pls it feels like u just ban people whoever u like.. whoever u suspect.

Also my other concern bout my scammer who chnges ign. New life for him on the game. I didnt get justice lol. Sts replied yes but after that, they say they will investigate the account. After that.. complete silence. But yeah thats life. But a bit hard to admit, ure the victim, and the scammer got away wth it (clean) cuz of new ign now.

Pls sts. I really love the game. I understand how u ban players who buy gold. I understand how fair it is for u and those players who farm all day 24/7. But pls investigate them first thoroughly before getting them banned from the game. For others like me who loves the game, its devastating to know u get banned for no reasons at all. Or at least send them an email, telling what are the reasons why they got banned. Who reported them or other infos, screen shots, etc.

Please dont hate me. I really love the game. And im thinking of suggestions to improve the game. AL has been a part of my life now. I cant live without it (seriously). It has been my stress reliever ever since. Wth all of thse scamming and getting ban issues, are getting out of hand. Please do something about thse. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    That's a lot of text haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

False reasoning is causing the ban. I've been banned from Pl and Al recently for violating something that does not even exist in ToS. Yet when i email the devs and support ticket i never get a reply. I emailed justg and cinco the beginning of this month and still no reply. I sent a feedback on PL review and still i get not reply. All of the devs Justg, Cinco del. All of them will tell you the same exact lie "we do not ban without reason". If i heard correctly 300 players has been banned from PL in a what 5month span. 65% deserved it because alot of things were happening that went against ToS. But what about the other 105 players who wrre banned without reason? Do sts give them a chance to explain their reasoning on why they should not have been banned for the false accusation? Of course not. Sts says the same thing over and over that "we do not ban without reasoning". The sad part the 300 banned is not even the exact number, it's actually more than that. But who knows why they are banning players. Sts has always been unpredictable with bans. And i bet you some dev most likely justg will reply back to me and claim I'm false when he's the main dev not replying back to me. On top of that Support tickets are never replied to i sent a message to them like 2 montsh ago and it stays has not been answered to so oh well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purplemint View Post
    I have friends who got banned too. I think they got banned because many players reported them. Mostly pvp players. Trashtalked each other then asked friends to report that player. Realized its so easy now to let one player get banned. Idk how sts been doin it. Or "maybe" a plat user reported a player then he got banned instantly. Idk if sts only listen to plat users. Idk how does it works.

On the other hand, after playing for 2 years now, i didnt imagine that id be scammed. Lol. The funny thing bout is ive learned that trusting someone will make you dumb. I appreciate how sts responded to my email bout that incident. At least they read my email. And i understand im not the only who go through with that.

For 2 years of loving the game, i just felt concerned bout other players too. Scamming has been chronic. The fact that its so easy to change ign wth just 30 plat(correct me if im wrong) and to create new chars wth just story tokens. Scammers scammed and get away wth it. I know its tedious to look everyones incident bout scamming. Damages has been done. Thres no turning back. But please could u at least make some modifications bout the changing of ign? And making new chars?

I know ure thinking why im saying this. Lol. I know this thread is bout getting banned. I just shared my experience bout the game. Cuz ever since that thing happened, ive finally noticed and got to read the section whre how a player can be banned from the game. Ive read all of it. My main concern of reading that is to know my stand. If i can get the player who scammed me to be banned. And thre are degrees. And i finally come up to a realization on "letting it go". Cuz i have no enough proof whatsover. Cuz i trusted the guy.

Reporting someone should be a big deal. Reported players should be monitored. Also reporting someone shouldnt be abused.

Just like what ive read on how players get banned from the game, players should know that kids also play this game. So be careful with ur words. Filtering chat isnt enough. Report someone if he annoys u. If he doesnt stop then put him on ur ignore list. I know its impossible to make AL to be a child friendly game. Not all players are concerned. But sts should do something bout this ban issues.

I have a friend whos a mercher. He didnt buy gold from players. Sts just suspects it. No proof cuz he has a lot of gold. Cmon pls pause and think. We are all different (literally). Even on game, others play to farm, others just wnna chat make friends, others just wnna merch, others keep on playing to buy stuffs like me esp vanities

Im saying this cuz my friend loves merching. He doesnt play much i mean farm. He merch and do pvps. But he got permanently banned cuz he has a lot of gold. I dont wnna get mad at sts. I know y'all just doin ur job. But pls it feels like u just ban people whoever u like.. whoever u suspect.

Also my other concern bout my scammer who chnges ign. New life for him on the game. I didnt get justice lol. Sts replied yes but after that, they say they will investigate the account. After that.. complete silence. But yeah thats life. But a bit hard to admit, ure the victim, and the scammer got away wth it (clean) cuz of new ign now.

Pls sts. I really love the game. I understand how u ban players who buy gold. I understand how fair it is for u and those players who farm all day 24/7. But pls investigate them first thoroughly before getting them banned from the game. For others like me who loves the game, its devastating to know u get banned for no reasons at all. Or at least send them an email, telling what are the reasons why they got banned. Who reported them or other infos, screen shots, etc.

Please dont hate me. I really love the game. And im thinking of suggestions to improve the game. AL has been a part of my life now. I cant live without it (seriously). It has been my stress reliever ever since. Wth all of thse scamming and getting ban issues, are getting out of hand. Please do something about thse. Thank you.

Ahahahahah all true bro..I've loat a lot too through trusting someone... made me realize that being selfish and wise is the key to enjoy this role playing game

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Hey everyone, there is a lot of speculation going on in this thread and sadly you can't base any facts off of speculation. I assure you that we aren't banning people for simply asking to lend or be lent an item. Another issue is that not everyone is going to tell you why they got banned and don't provide correct information. I think this is usually to get friends on their side. For privacy reasons, we won't correct or mention on the forums why someone specific got banned. I'd also like to clear up that we don't just ban someone because they were reported multiple times. We will investigate the reports and see if there is any validity.

I'd like to ask that these treads aren't started in the future, I don't think it does anyone any good, as you all don't have access to the facts. If you, yourself, have any issues with actions taken against your account please just contact support, we will let you know the reason behind the action. I hope this clears up any confusion for you all.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbunny View Post
    Hey everyone, there is a lot of speculation going on in this thread and sadly you can't base any facts off of speculation. I assure you that we aren't banning people for simply asking to lend or be lent an item. Another issue is that not everyone is going to tell you why they got banned and don't provide correct information. I think this is usually to get friends on their side. For privacy reasons, we won't correct or mention on the forums why someone specific got banned. I'd also like to clear up that we don't just ban someone because they were reported multiple times. We will investigate the reports and see if there is any validity.

I'd like to ask that these treads aren't started in the future, I don't think it does anyone any good, as you all don't have access to the facts. If you, yourself, have any issues with actions taken against your account please just contact support, we will let you know the reason behind the action. I hope this clears up any confusion for you all.
    I know we are supposed to file support tickets on this kind of thing but often times threads like this are created are because of how discouraging it feels to not get any response from support for months after filing a ticket. It would be helpful to us players if support didn't have a 1-2 month turnaround time, and if that were the case, we might see fewer of these threads come around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Which means contact sts

But does actually sts replies on pur messages

Ik ppl waiting for 3 weeks or more for a reply on their banning reason can you explain that ? And still

Officer of Enigmatic

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Support does reply to all tickets received and I assure you it doesn't take a month or more to get a reply. Usually when people say support hasn't answered their tickets its because we replied and it was filtered out by their spam email filter. If you have any issues with getting a reply from support, please just PM me.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker Ida View Post
    Which means contact sts

But does actually sts replies on pur messages

Ik ppl waiting for 3 weeks or more for a reply on their banning reason can you explain that ? And still

that would be me in this case ..

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Support does reply to all tickets received and I assure you it doesn't take a month or more to get a reply. Usually when people say support hasn't answered their tickets its because we replied and it was filtered out by their spam email filter. If you have any issues with getting a reply from support, please just PM me.
    I'm glad someone finally decided to come on forums and give an actual answer to everyone , thanks for coming I hope you are able to figure out which are the real innocent players that have been banned by mistake for over 1-2 weeks now .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

send a pm kindly check inbox
    and glad someone taking some actions here.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Well ppl contacting you already feel free to check your inbox

We love this game dont kill it

Officer of Enigmatic

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that so many people buy and sell gold in this game.
    Believe it. At least they did...
    | | | |

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: