Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Support

Its been 13 days of support not replying to my case of getting banned forever,,am i waiting for nothing? Its like support not reviewing our case they just have a computer program auto answer -.- please help your game player to solve the case

Respecfully yours,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cmon guys i do respect, but why so long? Im scared that you'll not respond to my banned case anymore :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

There is so many problems in game so sts dumped arcane legends :P But really, why is there so poor support? I know many "non-official"/non registered business sites which are selling different kind of things and are ran by single/few people. If i message their support i'll get answer in day, maybe 2 days..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

As far as i understand Chad is the the only person working on support.Imagine 1 guy working with all of your complaints.Saw some rude meme's of what people made about Chad.He is actually really important and his work is highly appreciated

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    As far as i understand Chad is the the only person working on support.Imagine 1 guy working with all of your complaints.Saw some rude meme's of what people made about Chad.He is actually really important and his work is highly appreciated
    Seriously? 2 weeks of no replies is what u called hard working highly appreciated? -.- zzzzz i have a friend who message support and got reply in 3 days and i message first before he does and still not getting my reply,,i want explaination i deserve an acceptable reason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Sorry it's hard to appreciate that kind of "hard work ", if they aren't able to offer a good support to players who are wrongly banned, they shouldn't have made bans automatic in the first place .

To every action there's a reaction, people do trades on the black market of AL and players that play by the rules are effected , STS decide to ban those players and again the same ones that play by the rules are affected, it's their right to complain and to have a good support when all they do is keep this game alive without breaking most of the rules, waiting over 2 weeks for a single reply isn't what those players deserve.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    Sorry it's hard to appreciate that kind of "hard work ", if they aren't able to offer a good support to players who are wrongly banned, they shouldn't have made bans automatic in the first place .

To every action there's a reaction, people do trades on the black market of AL and players that play by the rules are effected , STS decide to ban those players and again the same ones that play by the rules are affected, it's their right to complain and to have a good support when all they do is keep this game alive without breaking most of the rules, waiting over 2 weeks for a single reply isn't what those players deserve.
    nicely said & agreed 100%

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ofc many would appreciate all the help of support they can actually get or from devs. Its just a meme. Neither was i trying to be rude. is it not plain truth in the first place of suppprt hmm? Let alone all the mistakes that happened to so many . Lemme knw when u r in the boat like the others here for the experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post

I totally agree with this I it doesn't mean that I'm rude to sts ...I only demand my account back if I have done nothing wrong

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Sir memes are designed to be funny and i found them so but i have a sense of humor, if they were truly that distasteful i think they would have been removed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to creeepycreeepy For This Useful Post:

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I looked into your case and we replied to you 12 days ago. Please check your spam filter on your email.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbunny View Post
    I looked into your case and we replied to you 12 days ago. Please check your spam filter on your email.
    Pls look into my case too
    Finally a dev/mod is here on forums..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes You did reply from my first message you just told me why im banned and i reply quickly in a minute to explain my banned case for my 2nd message till now 15days of no reply from support please help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lol he sent me the same exact email twice then never replied again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    lol he sent me the same exact email twice then never replied again
    If u received a same E-mail twice then its not from Chad, its an automated response from the system. U have received it twice cuz u might have sent tickets twice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laayrie View Post
    Its been 13 days of support not replying to my case of getting banned forever,,am i waiting for nothing? Its like support not reviewing our case they just have a computer program auto answer -.- please help your game player to solve the case

Respecfully yours,
    I hope u get unbanned like me if u did nothing wrong and don't do weird things with it phone in restlessness like I did just b patient u will get unbanned if did nothing wrong

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Yup folks, please check those spam filters!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com