Results 1 to 17 of 17

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sin Patty's Envy Vanity

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 105 Times in 68 Posts

    Default Sin Patty's Envy Vanity

    Anyway you could recolor or replace Sin Patty's Outfit?
    I bought platinum to buy it to support this game but it's not very appealing to wear
    People are made fun of for wearing it..
    I think Spring Crusader would have been a better choice for 750 platinum its much nicer


    Could you introduce a green ghost pet since theres already a ghost pet


    Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by japan; 03-13-2017 at 11:46 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:


  3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    797
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1,142 Times in 360 Posts

    Default

    Got an improvement incoming that adds particles and a vibrant "eye glow," that looks pretty awesome :-)

    Also... the Green Ghost idea is a good one. Thanks!
    | | | | | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    New Member astro1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Great event...best in years! Way to put dark legends back on the map.

    Might be nice to have a little speed boost on the sin patty outfit to commemorate a great event (much like the solstice gem did).
    Either way we appreciate the effort you've put into the game!
    Cheers

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astro1 For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astro1 View Post
    Great event...best in years! Way to put dark legends back on the map.

    Might be nice to have a little speed boost on the sin patty outfit to commemorate a great event (much like the solstice gem did).
    Either way we appreciate the effort you've put into the game!
    Cheers
    I agree! It is never too late to add a speed boost to Sin Patty set. That would be very cool <3

  8. #5
    Member Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 76 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gggy View Post
    I agree! It is never too late to add a speed boost to Sin Patty set. That would be very cool <3
    Why does sin pattys need all these extra effects ? not fair because players aren't able to purchase anymore. I suggest they leave the outfit as it is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Junior Member Krazakxiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Why does sin pattys need all these extra effects ? not fair because players aren't able to purchase anymore. I suggest they leave the outfit as it is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How is it not fair? I bought mine the moment it arrived in the store and has no effect yet. Suggestions should be constructive to help DL and not just to cater to one's envy and hate. All i see from your comment is pure crab mentality. You had your chance to buy it. It was still available when they put on the effect. They've added the effect to attract people to buy it during the event. So your argument of it not being fair because it's not available anymore is invalid. I'm sorry but most comments I see in forum aren't really for the betterment of DL but only for their own. Suggesting to leave it as it is only shows jealousy nothing more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Krazakxiel; 04-10-2017 at 06:30 AM.
    Krazakxiel: Guild Master of Breathe Bleed Breed

  11. #7
    Member Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 76 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    This is at Krazakxiel -LOL ! Just because that's the first and only platinum vanity you bought doesn't mean its gotta have all kinds of extra effects . If that were the case then they should add effects to Cold Weather , Eros & Cupid set. It makes no sense to keep adding effects to a vanity that isn't even available anymore. Be happy with what you purchased kid . Your entire comment is ignorant. Keep it constructive .
    Last edited by Tinkerbelldoll; 04-10-2017 at 01:07 PM.

  12. #8
    Member Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 76 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    This is at Krazaxiel- Also during the event Cinco added an extra effect he didn't need to add. There was no extra effects on Eros or Cupid Sets for valentines. Don't be mad you wasted platinum on an outfit you regret purchasing.
    Last edited by Tinkerbelldoll; 04-10-2017 at 01:07 PM.

  13. #9
    Junior Member Krazakxiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    This is at Krazaxiel- Also during the event Cinco added an extra effect he didn't need to add. There was no extra effects on Eros or Cupid Sets for valentines. Don't be mad you wasted platinum on an outfit you regret purchasing.
    Name:  reply.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  255.0 KB

    ---------------
    Krazakxiel: Guild Master of Breathe Bleed Breed

  14. #10
    Member Phosgore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Minas Gerais - Brazil
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Friends, do you really think this is necessary?

    Please collaborate without discussion, we're all on the same team.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=149896&dateline=14476  88537
    Teatro Dos Vampiros
    Pacto Vermelho


  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Member Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 76 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazakxiel View Post
    Name:  reply.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  255.0 KB

    ---------------
    Immaturity? Yet you are the one who attacked me with "crab mentality" & "jealousy" LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #12
    Junior Member Krazakxiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Immaturity? Yet you are the one who attacked me with "crab mentality" & "jealousy" LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because that's what it is. But please, enlighten me and tell me what you would call your suggestion of removal? Because asking to remove it just because you don't have it really borders on the jealous side. Whereas you attacked me with made up stuff. Here's a picture. Oh and I'm 34.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Krazakxiel: Guild Master of Breathe Bleed Breed

  18. #13
    Member Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 76 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazakxiel View Post
    Because that's what it is. But please, enlighten me and tell me what you would call your suggestion of removal? Because asking to remove it just because you don't have it really borders on the jealous side. Whereas you attacked me with made up stuff. Here's a picture. Oh and I'm 34.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL whaaatttt?? I NEVER said for them to remove. You should really read carefully. I said they need to stop adding effects since the event is long gone and we can't purchase anymore.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #14
    Member Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 76 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazakxiel View Post
    Because that's what it is. But please, enlighten me and tell me what you would call your suggestion of removal? Because asking to remove it just because you don't have it really borders on the jealous side. Whereas you attacked me with made up stuff. Here's a picture. Oh and I'm 34.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You definitely started attacking me first. You didn't even read what I said because i never said for them to remove effects lool . Now be the grown man you claim to be and please leave me alone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #15
    Junior Member Krazakxiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    LOL whaaatttt?? I NEVER said for them to remove. You should really read carefully. I said they need to stop adding effects since the event is long gone and we can't purchase anymore.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why do you insist that they KEEP on adding effects? There has been no new additional effects for it since the event ended.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Krazakxiel: Guild Master of Breathe Bleed Breed

  21. #16
    Member Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 76 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazakxiel View Post
    Why do you insist that they KEEP on adding effects? There has been no new additional effects for it since the event ended.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you not understand what i said ? I said they need to not continue adding extra effects people keep insisting on. The event is long gone so you get what u paid for. Be happy. Smh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #17
    Junior Member Krazakxiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Did you not understand what i said ? I said they need to not continue adding extra effects people keep insisting on. The event is long gone so you get what u paid for. Be happy. Smh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am truly sorry. I just saw the original quote (I didn't notice it the first time). You were referring to the speed skill. I thought you were referring to the particle EFFECT. And I do agree with you. Once event ended, there should be no more additional upgrades to the item.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Krazakxiel: Guild Master of Breathe Bleed Breed

Similar Threads

  1. Orange with Envy(Mythic Deary)
    By Hoardseeker in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 10:38 AM
  2. S) Blue Starry Envy Garb
    By smokester in forum PL Trader's Market
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2015, 12:57 AM
  3. Leprechaun pendant = Orange with Envy?
    By Sky_is_epicgearz in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:41 AM
  4. Idea for st. patty's day vanity
    By Lowlyspy in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 03:29 PM
  5. HP Envy? (Laptop)
    By KingFu in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 08:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •