Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
Threads like this are not necessarily and the majority of the community is not waiting for this nerf rogues buff mages nonsense.

Mages got intelligence right? Ah, I don't know with these kind of topics i can say the community is not waiting for this nonsense move on stop crying sts won't buff the mages! I'm allowed to give my opinion and this isn't necessarily it's plain ridiculous how people start to make threads like this because they can't have their candy.

You'll see only more players disliking with future upcoming cry threads #bluelivesnomatter
I heard you twice( cuz you wrote that nonsense thingy twice) but This is my opinion and topic I chose to write about you can dislike if you like but don't go getting your panties all tangled up in a bunch. I can be in the minority in my thinking mages get bullied cuz I believe it to be true. I'm a stacked mage that will lose to mediocre tanks and rouges. All I'm asking for is for them to look at it. If they find nothing wrong so be it. And again it's supposed to be a bit comical as well chill out