Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stop the smurf abuse!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Or you'll get one comboed and die like an idiot lol if tank's axe throw can bring me down to 33% I will cry. Axe throw with bleed should do max 20% damage. Tanks shouldn't be doing damage...hence the term TANK. But you are too simple to understand english words so let me put it simply for you. Tanks. Take. Damage. Tanks. No. do. Damage. If. Tank. Do. Damage. Tank. Is. rogue. Got it?
    Wait u want to tell me that this sick dude
    Won't do damage?

Ign Stun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lmao, I'm dying.....

Trading places with finance....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Solución : Haga nuevas armas arcanas para cada clase en diferentes estaciones. Este arma arcano de la estación para el mague, el arma arcana de la próxima temporada para el guerrero, etc ... Recuerdo el arma arcana lvl 31 para el guerrero y más adelante en el lvl 36 para los magues, la gente azul era muy favorable ....
    Last edited by Hercules; 03-15-2017 at 02:40 PM. Reason: omg my grammar ....

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Or you'll get one comboed and die like an idiot lol if tank's axe throw can bring me down to 33% I will cry. Axe throw with bleed should do max 20% damage. Tanks shouldn't be doing damage...hence the term TANK. But you are too simple to understand english words so let me put it simply for you. Tanks. Take. Damage. Tanks. No. do. Damage. If. Tank. Do. Damage. Tank. Is. rogue. Got it?
    Awww the poor thing! Im sorry if ive hit u that hard in pvp b4 for u to come and cry here on the forums. Besides MrG said b4 its for tanks who wanna be dps n well we see what u rogues alrdy do to both classes if as geared as u say maybe work on ur survivability??!

Name:  5cabb8f6-5707-4dea-9b05-3add00f70745_1.83a5a1187cd86bc9361a83037a19b59a.jpeg
Views: 263
Size:  407.4 KB ull be ok so cheer up kiddo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

We are mana pools nothing more in pvp again I told y'all rogues would be happy when they're able to one shot us through shield again and wouldn't speak up about us being right ....just know if they buff US rogues will go back to what they did all last season ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dont View Post
    I do not understand why they are so angry, defend their points of view, and do not say, that's it. If they think the wizard is good the way it is (just rogues and warriors thinking this way), then let the admins see the topic, give the opinion or decision to be made, but do not cause drama, the game is meant to be Have fun, play the game, it's up to the admins to choose whether they will change anything or not.
    Because if they cause drama the thread gets shut down and mates most likely lose the chance for our class to be looked at and we'll remain food for them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Because if they cause drama the thread gets shut down and mates most likely lose the chance for our class to be looked at and we'll remain food for them
    Who is causing drama is who is not using no argument, if you are as sure as it seems in your response, then I left your point of view on this, and let people comment their points too, after all, who should not Do not fear, no dramas around here, everyone is free to give their opinion, admins will know what to do.
    Last edited by Dont; 03-16-2017 at 12:47 AM.

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Piranha View Post
    Awww the poor thing! Im sorry if ive hit u that hard in pvp b4 for u to come and cry here on the forums. Besides MrG said b4 its for tanks who wanna be dps n well we see what u rogues alrdy do to both classes if as geared as u say maybe work on ur survivability??!

Name:  5cabb8f6-5707-4dea-9b05-3add00f70745_1.83a5a1187cd86bc9361a83037a19b59a.jpeg
Views: 263
Size:  407.4 KB ull be ok so cheer up kiddo.
    Gary angel devil got back on the forums ban him again. Angel you are so bad at al XD no guild wants you, not even horror lol people left when you joined XDDD HORROR DUDE. Horror is dead, and people left..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Imback Al For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol dynamite when you said you were going to create a comedy thread in forums... I didn't think you would
    be this successful^^. #bluelivesmatter

-Saiyan-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loveshot View Post
    Lol dynamite when you said you were going to create a comedy thread in forums... I didn't think you would
    be this successful^^. #bluelivesmatter

-Saiyan-
    Amazing huh ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    If you're being bullied, do not get into PvP because apparently you have or do not have the experience, or you just do not have the gears to survive and if you're not good enough, then take a good mage as an example instead of unconstructive threads to post on the forum that mages belonged to an uber class and that mages don't have the upper hand.

Why do not immerse yourself more in your own class? Read maybe just one more time my first post because you obviously have no gears to do PvP if you're struggling with mediocre rogues and tanks and if you still fail, work with a mindset and if all of this doesn't work just quit playing PvP and do PvE since PvP wouldn't be the place for you because crying doesn't solve anything!

Mages have many options in PvP play what role you want to play and work on it, but if you choose to cry go ahead cry a river you can already see that people are not served by your threads because it is not only unconstructive, but you do not even have the gears for PvP.

Get yourself better gears or just stop crying! And this applies to all blue lives here with a flat @ss with the same problem.
    I literally read none of this. You are one mad little boy that hides in a rouges costume. Here I'll say it only reason why you all upset cuz you are scared.. scared you won't be able to one kill folks and scared of real competition. It's all good friend you look beautiful In dresses.. rouges cry the worst with black mascara running down your poor faces. #bluelivesmatter #Rougesaregross XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    If you're being bullied, do not get into PvP because apparently you have or do not have the experience, or you just do not have the gears to survive and if you're not good enough, then take a good mage as an example instead of unconstructive threads to post on the forum that mages belonged to an uber class and that mages don't have the upper hand.

Why do not immerse yourself more in your own class? Read maybe just one more time my first post because you obviously have no gears to do PvP if you're struggling with mediocre rogues and tanks and if you still fail, work with a mindset and if all of this doesn't work just quit playing PvP and do PvE since PvP wouldn't be the place for you because crying doesn't solve anything!

Mages have many options in PvP play what role you want to play and work on it, but if you choose to cry go ahead cry a river you can already see that people are not served by your threads because it is not only unconstructive, but you do not even have the gears for PvP.

Get yourself better gears or just stop crying! And this applies to all blue lives here with a flat @ss with the same problem.
    This guys the funniest XD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Gary angel devil got back on the forums ban him again. Angel you are so bad at al XD no guild wants you, not even horror lol people left when you joined XDDD HORROR DUDE. Horror is dead, and people left..
    It's u who should be ban as youre quite disrespectful in many threads. Giving false accusation too. Whoever that guy is im sure he'd be very hurt if he saw that. What should be done about u rogues is the spawn trapping in pvp which is making a bad experience for other ppl!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I'm rogue
    I had Haste
    I had Nekro's AA
    I had 2k+ DMG
    I had "OK stats"
    I had green ping

...and I was still getting killed in PvP by Mages and Warriors without half of it!
    Item does help? Yes.
    But they are nothing without skills...
    If you are dying. Probably you don't know how your class works
    Last edited by Sasamon; 03-16-2017 at 02:28 AM.
    IGN: Sasamon
    Endgame PvE Rogue
    Retired Combatant of <Enigmatic>

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sasamon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    I'm rogue
    I had Haste
    I had Nekro's AA
    I had 2k+ DMG
    I had "OK stats"
    I had green ping

...and I was still getting killed in PvP by Mages and Warriors without half of it!
    Item does help? Yes.
    If I were you i would take my own advice on the last part...............
    and btw try glowstick and hast you'll understand then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I support mage demands!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    If I were you i would take my own advice on the last part...............
    and btw try glowstick and hast you'll understand then
    Yeah, I know it and I use to my myself, do you see me asking for buff Rogues or nerf another's class? No. I know its no one fault, only mine and I try get better by myself, not from a (not going to say "cry") post...please.

And ty for the tip, I'm not trying to sounds rude.
    Last edited by Sasamon; 03-16-2017 at 07:15 AM.
    IGN: Sasamon
    Endgame PvE Rogue
    Retired Combatant of <Enigmatic>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

classes are balanced only i dont think sts consideres the fact that like 95% of endgame rouges own a nekro ( maybe they think its rare ? idk only explenation i have to this lol ) .
    Why go mage when you can use a class that has better skill damage , less cooldown on skills , more damage , more hp , more armor AND a shield ?
    Cuz you get a bunch of super awesome crowd controll skills that dont even work in pvp lol ? or the fact that you get 2 shields and both of them do nothing to save you from getting killed in 1 combo ?

If sts scales rouges stats keeping the 40% damage reduction shield in mind the problem should be solved , tbh a pet like nekro shouldt have been added at all , its like trashing the only advanatge mages had , but since its in the game for almost 3 years and everybody owns one theres nothing we can do about it at this point .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I wonder there will be a unique class pvp map, and only same class can play there, so we dont have to hurt each other on forum like now.
    Peace....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    I'm rogue
    I had Haste
    I had Nekro's AA
    I had 2k+ DMG
    I had "OK stats"
    I had green ping

Item does help? Yes.
    You just dont know play, lel.