Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
classes are balanced only i dont think sts consideres the fact that like 95% of endgame rouges own a nekro ( maybe they think its rare ? idk only explenation i have to this lol ) .
Why go mage when you can use a class that has better skill damage , less cooldown on skills , more damage , more hp , more armor AND a shield ?
Cuz you get a bunch of super awesome crowd controll skills that dont even work in pvp lol ? or the fact that you get 2 shields and both of them do nothing to save you from getting killed in 1 combo ?

If sts scales rouges stats keeping the 40% damage reduction shield in mind the problem should be solved , tbh a pet like nekro shouldt have been added at all , its like trashing the only advanatge mages had , but since its in the game for almost 3 years and everybody owns one theres nothing we can do about it at this point .
There's a good one, why is the majority playing rogue? I know a lot of people who have changed mage to rogue this season, but keep up the arguments, it's always good to hear different opinions and explanations.