Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 81

Thread: Stop the smurf abuse!!

  1. #1
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 66 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Stop the smurf abuse!!

    Have you ever had rouges hide behind walls waiting for your shield to go down and 1 shot kill in pvp? How about the tanks that spawn hell fire and you burn to your death... I dont know about all if you smurfs out there but my poor cute mage bottom is pink from all spankings and abuse. I've only seen rouges and tanks buffed in the last 5 years because of extensive research by sts for their classes but not us.. not the blue people. 4 out of 5 years rouges have been dominate tanks are un killable.... and mages... well let's just say we are the only ones on the menu at the pvp buffet. For the cost of 1 comment a day, you can save a smurf and force sts to do research on us to make it more balance for us blue people!! Just one a day!!..

    YOUR FAVORITE BLUE PEOPLE ADVOCATE

    DYNIMITE

    PS.. most rouges are rouges because the use to be smurfs

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Waiting for the hate comments

  4. #3
    Senior Member runagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 169 Times in 98 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Lemme start: "Cry", no need to buff mages.. we're fine.. I'd say work at ur tactics.. if it's not that.. it's probably ur timing, also if it's not that.. it's probably ur skill or gears. If gears buy better ones. If that still doesn't help, go play PvE nd don't complain.. aka hopeless... I know some.. for example there's a Rogue which used to be officer in Magnum and joined Purge, her ign starts with a 'W' and ends at 'orld'. Also Gear nd hopeless in PvP... Maybe u should follow her .

    Hope u liked the "hate" aka truth reaction ^-^

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk
    "The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you."

  5. #4
    Member Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 40 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    Have you ever had rouges hide behind walls waiting for your shield to go down and 1 shot kill in pvp? How about the tanks that spawn hell fire and you burn to your death... I dont know about all if you smurfs out there but my poor cute mage bottom is pink from all spankings and abuse. I've only seen rouges and tanks buffed in the last 5 years because of extensive research by sts for their classes but not us.. not the blue people. 4 out of 5 years rouges have been dominate tanks are un killable.... and mages... well let's just say we are the only ones on the menu at the pvp buffet. For the cost of 1 comment a day, you can save a smurf and force sts to do research on us to make it more balance for us blue people!! Just one a day!!..

    YOUR FAVORITE BLUE PEOPLE ADVOCATE




    PS.. most rouges are rouges because the use to be smurfs
    I got chewed out for calling tanks too op so now I'll chew you out. Mages with lurk can easily hold their own against rogues, try something new instead of coming on the forums with incomplete info boom.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    EUA
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    Have you ever had rouges hide behind walls waiting for your shield to go down and 1 shot kill in pvp? How about the tanks that spawn hell fire and you burn to your death... I dont know about all if you smurfs out there but my poor cute mage bottom is pink from all spankings and abuse. I've only seen rouges and tanks buffed in the last 5 years because of extensive research by sts for their classes but not us.. not the blue people. 4 out of 5 years rouges have been dominate tanks are un killable.... and mages... well let's just say we are the only ones on the menu at the pvp buffet. For the cost of 1 comment a day, you can save a smurf and force sts to do research on us to make it more balance for us blue people!! Just one a day!!..

    YOUR FAVORITE BLUE PEOPLE ADVOCATE

    DYNIMITE

    PS.. most rouges are rouges because the use to be smurfs
    I agree with you at all, and usually mages without a speed set have no chance, and if you use a rogue, no matter how bad you are with items, 1 combo kills you smurf, no technique or good items, just pressing on skills, rogues Dominate the pvp.

  7. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    I got chewed out for calling tanks too op so now I'll chew you out. Mages with lurk can easily hold their own against rogues, try something new instead of coming on the forums with incomplete info boom.
    Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are chewing you out. Why can't he make complaint threads? you always do xD

  8. #7
    Senior Member runagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 169 Times in 98 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dont View Post
    I agree with you at all, and usually mages without a speed set have no chance, and if you use a rogue, no matter how bad you are with items, 1 combo kills you smurf, no technique or good items, just pressing on skills, rogues Dominate the pvp.
    Not true.. I'm also playing PvP with Bloody Ruby of Shuyal and no Speedset.. even without gears u can play.. Just practise
    "The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you."

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    EUA
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Not true.. I'm also playing PvP with Bloody Ruby of Shuyal and no Speedset.. even without gears u can play.. Just practise
    Hahahahha, bloody ruby, awesomeeee bro !!! Wait for rogues come in post haha

    Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 66 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    So I'll start with runagian.. unlike you I'm a man I don't cry over pixels. I only want what sts gave to other classes and that was just a look.. also this post was ment to be a bit comical but if you guys want to come on with the hate bring it. I got bars for days... I'll be waiting

  11. #10
    Senior Member runagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 169 Times in 98 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    So I'll start with runagian.. unlike you I'm a man I don't cry over pixels. I only want what sts gave to other classes and that was just a look.. also this post was ment to be a bit comical but if you guys want to come on with the hate bring it. I got bars for days... I'll be waiting
    Not meant to hate, but it's not needed... Mages don't need a buff. And ya I'm not a man exactly, I'm still a kid.. I'm sorry :3
    "The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you."

  12. #11
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 66 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    You can chew on something eles my points on sts being more intentive on tanks and rouges are valid. Even you can't disagree on that

  13. #12
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 66 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Apology accepted Runa. I'm sorry to for being a little abrasive

  14. #13
    Member Futurereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Another crappy thread, crying that mages are not strong enough to survive in PvP, but why only speculate about PvP? Mages are good in both PvE and PvP and apparently a lot of players do not know how the mage class works in general, but if you think mage class has to be the uber class, go ahead with crying because it won't happen! It already did few seasons ago.

    Want to be strong in PvP make sure you have the best gears, get yourself the best jewels and socket in your gears, but also have a good pet combination and skill build instead of asking tissues at the forums about blue lives can't survive long, shield problem very big @ PvP.

    Here's my suggestion to put it all in one line stop crying, gears, jewels, pets, skill build, tactics, timing. Want to dominate make sure to stack mages definitely rogues do hate a team full of stacked mages, time shield and Nekro AA and make sure wave with the big mage finger to your opponent.

    Oh, btw mages "used" to be the strongest class in 1 vs 1 at few twink brackets and it was the most ridiculous thing luckily arcane weapons patched it, but before you say the subject is about endgame few seasons ago mages definitely were broke at endgame and the majority of the community couldn't disagree more with #blueproblemverybig

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post:


  16. #14
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 66 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    You can chew on something eles my points on sts being more intentive on tanks and rouges are valid. Even you can't disagree on that
    This was ment for imback

  17. #15
    Member Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 40 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are chewing you out. Why can't he make complaint threads? you always do xD
    Seems like all you do is target me. If that's how you get your happiness go for it XD I'm not judging bro. But if you want to back up your words go online and send truth a duel bud.

  18. #16
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 66 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Another crappy thread, crying that mages are not strong enough to survive in PvP, but why only speculate about PvP? Mages are good in both PvE and PvP and apparently a lot of players do not know how the mage class works in general, but if you think mage class has to be the uber class, go ahead with crying because it won't happen! It already did few seasons ago.

    Want to be strong in PvP make sure you have the best gears, get yourself the best jewels and socket in your gears, but also have a good pet combination and skill build instead of asking tissues at the forums about blue lives can't survive long, shield problem very big @ PvP.

    Here's my suggestion to put it all in one line stop crying, gears, jewels, pets, skill build, tactics, timing. Want to dominate make sure to stack mages definitely rogues do hate a team full of stacked mages, time shield and Nekro AA and make sure wave with the big mage finger to your opponent.

    Oh, btw mages "used" to be the strongest class in 1 vs 1 at few twink brackets and it was the most ridiculous thing luckily arcane weapons patched it, but before you say the subject is about endgame few seasons ago mages definitely were broke at endgame and the majority of the community couldn't disagree more with #blueproblemverybig
    Crappy enough for you to comment..lol

  19. #17
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 66 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    I love all the complaints last season when rouges were getting murked.. "oh mages and tanks are killing us" and when I say something all these same people have something to say.. Lmao.. if you really look at without being bias who do you target in pvp? Be honest

  20. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Seems like all you do is target me. If that's how you get your happiness go for it XD I'm not judging bro. But if you want to back up your words go online and send truth a duel bud.
    Ill hit you with throw axe and take you to 33% hp so you can create yet another cry thread...oh wait you already did that.

  21. #19
    Junior Member Elvenheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Smurf butts are legit pink btw. Some armors show it, I don't remember which...
    In ten years, the guy who stole your lunch money will still be the one who takes it. But he will get fired if he doesn't ask you if you would like some fries with it.

  22. #20
    Member Futurereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    Crappy enough for you to comment..lol
    Threads like this are not necessarily and the majority of the community is not waiting for this nerf rogues buff mages nonsense.

    Mages got intelligence right? Ah, I don't know with these kind of topics i can say the community is not waiting for this nonsense move on stop crying sts won't buff the mages! I'm allowed to give my opinion and this isn't necessarily it's plain ridiculous how people start to make threads like this because they can't have their candy.

    You'll see only more players disliking with future upcoming cry threads #bluelivesnomatter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Solution to stop glitches like xp bug and stop leechers.
    By mightymynk in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 08:35 PM
  2. Pet Abuse
    By Madxnoob in forum AL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 05:45 PM
  3. Animal abuse!
    By Caiahar in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:47 PM
  4. Report abuse
    By Saribeau in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •