Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 81

Thread: Stop the smurf abuse!!

  1. #41
    Senior Member Antispace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    531
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Or you'll get one comboed and die like an idiot lol if tank's axe throw can bring me down to 33% I will cry. Axe throw with bleed should do max 20% damage. Tanks shouldn't be doing damage...hence the term TANK. But you are too simple to understand english words so let me put it simply for you. Tanks. Take. Damage. Tanks. No. do. Damage. If. Tank. Do. Damage. Tank. Is. rogue. Got it?
    Wait u want to tell me that this sick dude
    Won't do damage?

    Ign Stun

  2. #42
    Member Joebembo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default





    Lmao, I'm dying.....

    Trading places with finance....

  3. #43
    Blogger Hercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Virtual World :) Profile Visits: 46,128,058 views Google Adsense:
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 225 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Solución : Haga nuevas armas arcanas para cada clase en diferentes estaciones. Este arma arcano de la estación para el mague, el arma arcana de la próxima temporada para el guerrero, etc ... Recuerdo el arma arcana lvl 31 para el guerrero y más adelante en el lvl 36 para los magues, la gente azul era muy favorable ....
    Last edited by Hercules; 03-15-2017 at 02:40 PM. Reason: omg my grammar ....




    [Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Profile verified ✔️]

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Or you'll get one comboed and die like an idiot lol if tank's axe throw can bring me down to 33% I will cry. Axe throw with bleed should do max 20% damage. Tanks shouldn't be doing damage...hence the term TANK. But you are too simple to understand english words so let me put it simply for you. Tanks. Take. Damage. Tanks. No. do. Damage. If. Tank. Do. Damage. Tank. Is. rogue. Got it?
    Awww the poor thing! Im sorry if ive hit u that hard in pvp b4 for u to come and cry here on the forums. Besides MrG said b4 its for tanks who wanna be dps n well we see what u rogues alrdy do to both classes if as geared as u say maybe work on ur survivability??!

    Name:  5cabb8f6-5707-4dea-9b05-3add00f70745_1.83a5a1187cd86bc9361a83037a19b59a.jpeg
Views: 177
Size:  407.4 KB ull be ok so cheer up kiddo.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Plqgue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 204 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    We are mana pools nothing more in pvp again I told y'all rogues would be happy when they're able to one shot us through shield again and wouldn't speak up about us being right ....just know if they buff US rogues will go back to what they did all last season ...

  6. #46
    Senior Member Plqgue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 204 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dont View Post
    I do not understand why they are so angry, defend their points of view, and do not say, that's it. If they think the wizard is good the way it is (just rogues and warriors thinking this way), then let the admins see the topic, give the opinion or decision to be made, but do not cause drama, the game is meant to be Have fun, play the game, it's up to the admins to choose whether they will change anything or not.
    Because if they cause drama the thread gets shut down and mates most likely lose the chance for our class to be looked at and we'll remain food for them

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    EUA
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Because if they cause drama the thread gets shut down and mates most likely lose the chance for our class to be looked at and we'll remain food for them
    Who is causing drama is who is not using no argument, if you are as sure as it seems in your response, then I left your point of view on this, and let people comment their points too, after all, who should not Do not fear, no dramas around here, everyone is free to give their opinion, admins will know what to do.
    Last edited by Dont; 03-16-2017 at 12:47 AM.

  8. #48
    Member Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 46 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Piranha View Post
    Awww the poor thing! Im sorry if ive hit u that hard in pvp b4 for u to come and cry here on the forums. Besides MrG said b4 its for tanks who wanna be dps n well we see what u rogues alrdy do to both classes if as geared as u say maybe work on ur survivability??!

    Name:  5cabb8f6-5707-4dea-9b05-3add00f70745_1.83a5a1187cd86bc9361a83037a19b59a.jpeg
Views: 177
Size:  407.4 KB ull be ok so cheer up kiddo.
    Gary angel devil got back on the forums ban him again. Angel you are so bad at al XD no guild wants you, not even horror lol people left when you joined XDDD HORROR DUDE. Horror is dead, and people left..

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Imback Al For This Useful Post:


  10. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Lol dynamite when you said you were going to create a comedy thread in forums... I didn't think you would
    be this successful^^. #bluelivesmatter

    -Saiyan-

  11. #50
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 67 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveshot View Post
    Lol dynamite when you said you were going to create a comedy thread in forums... I didn't think you would
    be this successful^^. #bluelivesmatter

    -Saiyan-
    Amazing huh ^-^

  12. #51
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 67 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    If you're being bullied, do not get into PvP because apparently you have or do not have the experience, or you just do not have the gears to survive and if you're not good enough, then take a good mage as an example instead of unconstructive threads to post on the forum that mages belonged to an uber class and that mages don't have the upper hand.

    Why do not immerse yourself more in your own class? Read maybe just one more time my first post because you obviously have no gears to do PvP if you're struggling with mediocre rogues and tanks and if you still fail, work with a mindset and if all of this doesn't work just quit playing PvP and do PvE since PvP wouldn't be the place for you because crying doesn't solve anything!

    Mages have many options in PvP play what role you want to play and work on it, but if you choose to cry go ahead cry a river you can already see that people are not served by your threads because it is not only unconstructive, but you do not even have the gears for PvP.

    Get yourself better gears or just stop crying! And this applies to all blue lives here with a flat @ss with the same problem.
    I literally read none of this. You are one mad little boy that hides in a rouges costume. Here I'll say it only reason why you all upset cuz you are scared.. scared you won't be able to one kill folks and scared of real competition. It's all good friend you look beautiful In dresses.. rouges cry the worst with black mascara running down your poor faces. #bluelivesmatter #Rougesaregross XD

  13. #52
    Forum Adept Dynimite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 67 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    If you're being bullied, do not get into PvP because apparently you have or do not have the experience, or you just do not have the gears to survive and if you're not good enough, then take a good mage as an example instead of unconstructive threads to post on the forum that mages belonged to an uber class and that mages don't have the upper hand.

    Why do not immerse yourself more in your own class? Read maybe just one more time my first post because you obviously have no gears to do PvP if you're struggling with mediocre rogues and tanks and if you still fail, work with a mindset and if all of this doesn't work just quit playing PvP and do PvE since PvP wouldn't be the place for you because crying doesn't solve anything!

    Mages have many options in PvP play what role you want to play and work on it, but if you choose to cry go ahead cry a river you can already see that people are not served by your threads because it is not only unconstructive, but you do not even have the gears for PvP.

    Get yourself better gears or just stop crying! And this applies to all blue lives here with a flat @ss with the same problem.
    This guys the funniest XD.

  14. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Gary angel devil got back on the forums ban him again. Angel you are so bad at al XD no guild wants you, not even horror lol people left when you joined XDDD HORROR DUDE. Horror is dead, and people left..
    It's u who should be ban as youre quite disrespectful in many threads. Giving false accusation too. Whoever that guy is im sure he'd be very hurt if he saw that. What should be done about u rogues is the spawn trapping in pvp which is making a bad experience for other ppl!

  15. #54
    Member Sasamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 54 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    I'm rogue
    I had Haste
    I had Nekro's AA
    I had 2k+ DMG
    I had "OK stats"
    I had green ping

    ...and I was still getting killed in PvP by Mages and Warriors without half of it!
    Item does help? Yes.
    But they are nothing without skills...
    If you are dying. Probably you don't know how your class works
    Last edited by Sasamon; 03-16-2017 at 02:28 AM.

    IGN: Sasamon
    Endgame PvE Rogue
    Active Recruiter of <Elite Runners>

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sasamon For This Useful Post:


  17. #55
    Senior Member mrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    " "
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 56 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    I'm rogue
    I had Haste
    I had Nekro's AA
    I had 2k+ DMG
    I had "OK stats"
    I had green ping

    ...and I was still getting killed in PvP by Mages and Warriors without half of it!
    Item does help? Yes.
    But they are nothing without skills...
    If you are dying. Probably you don't know how your class works
    If I were you i would take my own advice on the last part...............
    and btw try glowstick and hast you'll understand then

  18. #56
    Senior Member Tatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    828
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 444 Times in 210 Posts

    Default

    I support mage demands!

  19. #57
    Member Sasamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 54 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    If I were you i would take my own advice on the last part...............
    and btw try glowstick and hast you'll understand then
    Yeah, I know it and I use to my myself, do you see me asking for buff Rogues or nerf another's class? No. I know its no one fault, only mine and I try get better by myself, not from a (not going to say "cry") post...please.

    And ty for the tip, I'm not trying to sounds rude.
    Last edited by Sasamon; 03-16-2017 at 07:15 AM.

    IGN: Sasamon
    Endgame PvE Rogue
    Active Recruiter of <Elite Runners>

  20. #58
    Senior Member Gouiwaa9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Why are you stalking ? Derp level : ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
    Posts
    545
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 145 Times in 93 Posts

    Default

    classes are balanced only i dont think sts consideres the fact that like 95% of endgame rouges own a nekro ( maybe they think its rare ? idk only explenation i have to this lol ) .
    Why go mage when you can use a class that has better skill damage , less cooldown on skills , more damage , more hp , more armor AND a shield ?
    Cuz you get a bunch of super awesome crowd controll skills that dont even work in pvp lol ? or the fact that you get 2 shields and both of them do nothing to save you from getting killed in 1 combo ?

    If sts scales rouges stats keeping the 40% damage reduction shield in mind the problem should be solved , tbh a pet like nekro shouldt have been added at all , its like trashing the only advanatge mages had , but since its in the game for almost 3 years and everybody owns one theres nothing we can do about it at this point .


    Ign : Derp , Gouiwaa

  21. #59
    Junior Member bangke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I wonder there will be a unique class pvp map, and only same class can play there, so we dont have to hurt each other on forum like now.
    Peace....

  22. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    EUA
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    I'm rogue
    I had Haste
    I had Nekro's AA
    I had 2k+ DMG
    I had "OK stats"
    I had green ping

    ...and I was still getting killed in PvP by Mages and Warriors without half of it!
    Item does help? Yes.
    But they are nothing without skills...
    If you are dying. Probably you don't know how your class works
    You just dont know play, lel.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Solution to stop glitches like xp bug and stop leechers.
    By mightymynk in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 08:35 PM
  2. Pet Abuse
    By Madxnoob in forum AL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 05:45 PM
  3. Animal abuse!
    By Caiahar in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:47 PM
  4. Report abuse
    By Saribeau in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •