Quote Originally Posted by Nabzil View Post
URghhhh. how r u getting the beastly offers?
i only got 26 platinum from mobile strike even when there was 2xplatinum
why is it like that?
we cant make any profit
u guys get 600-2000 plat for free
I just sent in a photo too Sts about NativeX they have owed me over 3000plat for a year & half or more now.
And that was me sending in Thank you letters from the games I joined /downloaded Photos of the app and photos of my Accounts But Nope !! No pay out !!
They eventually admitted too owing me 148plat which they blame Sts for saying it them who have too pay me and they are waiting on them getting back too them.
Yet when I get in touch with support I get an Email in 4hours Yet these guys are saying they have not heard from STS in by this time 6 Months Now All I get Is the same 4 Apps all for Betting Shops where you have too spend £25.00 too get your plat When their is a double plat on I get 2 Apps one from the betting Shops and one normal game App.
When I press it, It takes me too a Spam Website then boom all I get is Spam Emails non stop bc I have too allow cookies So they are either giving out my Email by selling it too companies or they are getting threw the cookies I dont know !!
I have never had Free Plat Since all the carry on with them Blaming Sts.
I even send them the lovely Email I got from STS saying they were too pay me.
And Mohit from NativeX said same thing they wont answer us.
I gave up on the 3k plat and the 148 Plat they admitted too owing me as it was just Emails back & fourth saying its STS fault.
But having the same 4 Apps for over a year now and never getting Free Plat or getting Spam Email because of them is totally ridiculous.
And Something Should Be Done I dont even think this is legal If you Advertise you are doing something then Dont follow threw thats False Advertisement.
It makes me so damn angry as now they are doing it too my Fiancé little sister when she uses my phone but with her own Email and StS Account she is not even old enough too bet ,Something has too be done ..
Sorry Rant over That company just really gets too me especially Blaming STS even after seeing their Email....