Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Request to adjust balanced dagger proc

  1. #1
    Forum Adept Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 48 Times in 33 Posts

    Cool Request to adjust balanced dagger proc

    Por favor, Fix balanced dagger proc. Lol 7 damage per tic for the dark attunement ..as is 50 hp from light attunement. If it is impossible to fix, then I'll accept it..but if it is possible to even make the damage from dark attunement like 300 dmg per tick..that will make the daggers worth their high price.. *Also look into other balanced weapons :3
    Last edited by Justg; 03-20-2017 at 03:56 PM. Reason: more accurate title

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    491
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    All balanced weapons procs are just joke lol and needs to fix.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ujangkampak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 35 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    You'll be ok

    - justg
    S a l x

  4. #4
    Senior Member mrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    " "
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 71 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    The dagger's are fine think logically and ask your self this question
    "If i was sts why would i have made the proc like this, what wil its out come be on the other classes if i change it"

  5. #5
    Member Luciano Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    The season is almost over so no. Be prepared for new arcane weapons instead.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    I agree the mythic weapon have weak process for a mythic and their balance token prices

  7. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    453
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Please make the "super cool procs" actually "super cool".

  8. #8
    Senior Member runagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,462
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 320 Times in 187 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    It's fine, don't fvk up the balance again

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk
    "The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you."


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:


  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    expedition/paradise
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    runagain i have always seen u dissaproving to others

    can u just be more supportive to others ,other than the devs

  11. #10
    Forum Adept HulkieBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 57 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabzil View Post
    runagain i have always seen u dissaproving to others

    can u just be more supportive to others ,other than the devs
    Runagain was never against my ideas.
    I think that almost every good player in this game won't support any kind of lame idea. Months passed from Balanced weapon release, if STS doesn't do a thing, you know that you can stop crying on forums.
    Sorry but STS ain't gonna do a thing.

  12. #11
    Senior Member Ninjasmurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 191 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Buff balanced staff proc!!! Completely useless sts. Don't make scales so difficult to get just to craft crap weapons. Spent 6mil crafting for nothing!!

    Ps: it doesn't matter how long ago the weapons were released because they took time for people to get and now no one even wants them cause procs so useless!! The curse does 20 dmg?!! Rlly??!!

  13. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    421
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Request to adjust balanced dagger proc

    300 damage per tick as proc will be hilarious.. It will be weapon-like damage and not a proc. *exaggerating a bit*

    The daggers are fine as it is. With its beast stats, it's actually retaining its high price cos its good enough.

    peace~


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  14. #13
    Senior Member Ninjasmurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 191 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxyladyy View Post
    300 damage per tick as proc will be hilarious.. It will be weapon-like damage and not a proc. *exaggerating a bit*

    The daggers are fine as it is. With its beast stats, it's actually retaining its high price cos its good enough.

    peace~


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Beast stats? Lol you serious? balanced weapons are barely better than legendary dusk they just have an extra gem and awakening slot. 20k vs. 6mil for almost the same stats and useless proc lol gg.

  15. #14
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    421
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Request to adjust balanced dagger proc

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    Beast stats? Lol you serious? balanced weapons are barely better than legendary dusk they just have an extra gem and awakening slot. 20k vs. 6mil for almost the same stats and useless proc lol gg.
    Yes, beast stats. which i mean best stats in game.
    Some players actually pay even for slight differences in stats. as long as it is considered as the "best"..

    I guess sts didn't really intend to make it dramatically overpowered in a sense that it beats everything along the way, just hit the skill button.
    1 more jewel slot and 1 more awakening is a lot too

    Another thing, players also are not forced or pushed to craft the weapon. If no one likes it, no one crafts it, then scales will go down in price. We can all craft it eventually.
    But scales are remaining high price cos players actually buy it to craft.

    again, no offense. just opinions.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  16. #15
    Senior Member Ninjasmurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 191 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxyladyy View Post
    Yes, beast stats. which i mean best stats in game.
    Some players actually pay even for slight differences in stats. as long as it is considered as the "best"..

    I guess sts didn't really intend to make it dramatically overpowered in a sense that it beats everything along the way, just hit the skill button.
    1 more jewel slot and 1 more awakening is a lot too

    Another thing, players also are not forced or pushed to craft the weapon. If no one likes it, no one crafts it, then scales will go down in price. We can all craft it eventually.
    But scales are remaining high price cos players actually buy it to craft.

    again, no offense. just opinions.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Of course ppl want to craft just like I did thinking it was op. lol that's why I made that post to prevent ppl from crafting this useless weapon and making the same mistake I did. Wish someone would have told me how much it sucked before I wasted 6mil.

Similar Threads

  1. Justg
    By Oldcoot in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:17 PM
  2. Hey justg
    By razerfingers in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 01:16 PM
  3. Justg
    By Caiahar in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 11:32 AM
  4. Justg
    By Appleisaac in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 09:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •