Thread: 85 Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Default 85 Rhino

Just got my rhino to 85, can someone give me tips on a skill build, combos, matchups vs other classes, whether to use 3H or 4H set? I have a 5pc Xilom set btw, my specs are str/int. And any additional info and help would be nice. Keep in mind that this is my first time using rhino ever, so I'm a complete noob
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

You can contact me in game @ Walie and I can probably help. I am not on much.... but I think a Lv 85 Rhino Guide may be coming.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

I've not been at endgame for long (roughly a week) but l I have done pretty well as a rhino so far (also according to other players than just myself). It's much better than I expected. Most of the time I'm using the xilom axe set. I am str/int and I've maxed every skill except revive which is 3, brute force which is 0, and meditation which is also 0. The xilom axe hits pretty hard but if nuking is your style then zaryk with a blaster nukes very fast but if your nuke is dodged or missed you're dead just as quickly. I tried it for a while, going back and forth between the two but ended up staying with the str set rather than dex. Team play in a ctf is where you'll at your best but rhinos can fare well in 1v1's also. You can find me on programmed or praktica if you wish for more or just message me on here.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

I'm using the axe set as well. So far I can go more or less even with every class except mage. I feel like I do no damage against them. Care to give some advice?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Int mages can be out-tanked, they don't do as much damage as dex mages. Mages using the blaster set hit the hardest but they don't tank much at all. They get the least amount of armor and even with ms up they don't last very long. If they aren't fast enough with ms they often die quick with charge, redemption, and tempest. If their ms gets up in time then their mana will drain pretty fast because of the damage your axe deals. Now talon mages are much harder. They have 200 or so more armor and seem to dodge much more despite having only like 10 more dodge than the blaster set and no dodge buff. I still have trouble with them. Often times I can't hit redemption after charge or summon because of their dodge and the combo misses. The juiced combo is important because it's like drain. It does a lot of damage and it heals more than your heal skill does. Rhinos get lower heal with a longer cooldown than mages. The regen from it isn't too helpful when you're in a fight having more damage done than the regen can make up for and with such high health at 80+ it takes a while for that hp regen to get your health up far anyways. I'll say run when you can. Tempest then rhino might will knock them back and keep them stunned so you can get away to heal real quick. Target someone else on the other side of the map and charge to get away if you must. Take advantage of rhino mights stun or you will be kited and your auto from that axe is helpful. If you can deal a lot of damage with charge, redemption, and tempest so ms comes up, run to heal, then do the combo again to drain their mana while keeping them from kiting you then you should win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

I replied but for some reason a moderator has to approve the post so it should be up soon I hope. I don't get on here much anymore, is this something new?