Thread: "Color Wheel Crafting" regarding dragon vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default "Color Wheel Crafting" regarding dragon vanity.

It is no new subject matter that the PL community has been hoping and wanting new colors of dragon vanity for quite some time. Most of us have seen countless threads on specific colors being requested, especially white and purple. Obviously there are problems with how to implement these new colors. Plat store? Throwback to Mount Fang? Slayer?
    I would like to pitch into the pot what i beleive would be the most beneficial to both STS and players/customers.

Everyone who paid attention in some form of kindergarten art class has seen a color wheel. The basic concept is combining colors to create othe colors. We happen to have all 3 primary colors (red,blue,yellow) needed to create any color in the spectrum already in the game as dragon vanity. What i am suggesting is a crafting table that uses crafted versions of dragon armor to create crafted secondary and tertiary colors of dragon vanity.

How will STS benefit? Easy. 50 plat recipes per item. If pet were an option to "color craft" into another, then it would be 150 plat for the full set of crafted dragon vanity. However there are many colored dragon pets that are already properly colored to fit into a new scheme of drag.

How will PL and its players/customers benefit? Well... More colors! Not only would it get people back into the grind for farming drag again, but it would give them a reason to craft what they drop. As of now, with uncrafted and crafted being tradeable, there is no difference between the two aside from crafted granting a ring thats insanely cheap in cs anyways. With the already crafted versions now being accessible to the market, prices have dropped drastically. The price of all drag would return to "normal" or at least gain some value if there were a reason for people to go after it again.

What about White drag? Not going into the science of it, but white cannot be created using the color wheel. I would suggest an Ok'tal reskin of slayer with a 2 plat access lix. White drag helm/armor/pet could be droppable, as well as anything else *cough* that may be added in the future.

How about Black dag? Very bery few people approve of the return of black drag. After all, it is one of the most valued, unique, and rarest sets in the game. Even with the crafted ones being tradeable now, i still have only seen a handful for sale. Back to the color wheel, theoretically if you mix every color together, you should get black. (any painter who has ever tried it usually ends up with a super dark blue or a nasty brown color) if it is an option to craft all the dragon colors together to create one amazing black set, i would strongly suggest a color change. Maybe the secondary color could be white, or purple to match the current Ok'tal theme. The black itself could be darkened from its current "charcoal" to a deeper black, such as that of shadow spawns.

If you have stuck around to read that whole thing, gold star for you. Whether you agree with me or not, please drop a comment on how you feel! Tell your friends about it. Lets get it out there people!

Thanks
    -Jordan
    Last edited by Alphasemana; 03-22-2017 at 02:46 PM.
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Lmao what did I just witness
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Lmao did the topic become irrelevant in an instant?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Communion For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Communion View Post
    Lmao did the topic become irrelevant in an instant?
    Yup. But what can u expect, the internet is wonderful.
    RIP my idea.
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

1>> RGB - Red, green, blue are the basic colors.
    2>> White CAN BE created with those colors.

Anything else I didn't read much, whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alphasemana View Post
    Yup. But what can u expect, the internet is wonderful.
    RIP my idea.
    Who doesn't love some good old interwebs?