Thread: Suggestion: help lower lvls

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Suggestion: help lower lvls

Help low lvls! Making pets tradeable had a huge positive effect making a lot of players including me cap a lot of toons and some who never managed to do it now could, and activity is great endgame. On the other hand, this reduced the meaning of dungeons<lvl73. Plat spenders will now buy all access and lvl in Prison for free, when newbies will be stuck in lower lvl dungeons lvling crazy slow and they dont get any piece of the cake. I recommend giving lower lvls permanent combo elixir (1.25/1.5) for people below 80 and/or making a same kind of pet for plat that will boost stats everywhere below oktal. I know ive said this but we need the newer players to lvl up and have fun while doing it, I dont believe it is that way right now. Also making a pet that boosts low lvl stats will not be op because the stuff there is pretty cheap after +/- 5 pvp change killing many pvp levels and making gear there cheaper, so basically it will be just a dungeon boost. And even when players come doen to farm it will just be additional content and even more fun. Higher lvl players will buy them for plat and sell them to lower lvls who actually have a lot of gold in the lower lvls.

Daily blessing update was great, and I saw you cinco say we need more players. Help the lower lvls! They desperately need it. Pet would be great and permanent combo elixir 1.5x for everyone below 73 I think is reasonable because of the current state of lower lvls.. it would maybe create a bad habit for them because or having permanent combo.. but its just a suggestion.. maybe just pet is enough anyways.

PL lacks players, even if it isnt the most profitable thing right now, if it increased activity by a lot it wll benefit the game. Also.. if this happens, I hope lower lvls were given better information about changes and what they get from these updates. Many dont understand patch notes and how they benefit from these updates. Maybe write clearly (if u do do the update) (Leveling now easier than ever) for example so even the people that dont speak english well will understand. Some players in lower lvls im sure would love to lvl up, but theyre just too lazy and current system doesnt encourage much them to lvl, the more we get ppl to endgame the better.
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 03-23-2017 at 08:18 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blyzzor For This Useful Post: