Quote Originally Posted by Deathxforce View Post
I agree with that. 400 plat for 5million or lets make it fair 500 plat for 5million. I'm sure you'll get more buyers to buy that. But then again you know what's best. It's just a suggestion. I'm just speaking out cause I'm one of thoes plat buyers. But now everything has gone down on price. Even if we bought plat stuff it wouldn't be worth much now a days. We just wana make money. Plus How do you welcome new players into dl when prices are 10m, 6m ,20m for the things that look cool. After all you got two types of people on DL thoes who PvP and thoes who like collecting vanaties.
Yes. I liked this update but "mega sale gold for forever" thats not fair event. As max gold reached to 99.9m, 500platinum for 5m gold will be good conversation method for platinum buying players.

Would like to tell that DL game has many players who cannt able to buy(afford) platinum. Bcoz many players are from other country (there country currency not dollars). Why don't you guys work on it? I want to buy platinum also..But my country currency worth too low compared to dollars. Could you please work country specific payment system to in game purchases. I bet it will make this game more profitable and more attraction to new gamers and investors from all over the globe.

Non- platinum players play this game every day more than platinum buyers(in terms of average hours per day). They play hard and collect gold by killing zombies and allies. You should rise allies and gold drop from killing zombies as game max gold cap is increased.

If this "Mega Gold-sale event" is forever, All platinum vanities and weapons prices in the game will go beyond max gold i.e 99.9m. The will imbalance the game and it's become pay2get all.

So, please introduce gold to platinum conversion option. Eg: 5m gold to 250 platinum, 1m gold to 50 platinum.(50% cut off in this conversion).This will make game more balanced and helpful to all players.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk