Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2017-03-23 Content Update (225683)

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 38 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gggy View Post
    For Cinco, since everything is glowing here and there.. can you please add some effects like visual glow on Serrated Winged Axes (lvl 41) and Gargoyle Winged Axe (lvl 41). Both cost 500 platinum each, hope to enjoy paid relics...it took my money! Thank you <3
    Yes.. Gorgoyle axes has description chance of Kickback with poison effect. Please add Poison effect to it as you did for Sin's Patty Outfit.

    But Serrated Wings Axes has description as chance of 4 sec bleed. You can make effect like blood or electric....

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I would really like to shed light on this situation I can't afford to buy plat so I depend on trial play free offers and they do not work a lot of people can't even respec there points because offers do not work even when you meet requirements they do not add the plat to your account I sat here for 3 hours just to do the plat offers that don't require a credit card and I still do not receive a reward please think about bringing back the old plat offers for I phone this is very frustrating I do not mean to say this on a content update but I'm still a noobie to forums and I do not know how to use it that well so sorry for having to tell you this on a content update but I really need to speak to someone about this because I can't even enjoy the game like I want to because my build is ruined and I can't even earn a simple 8 plat because like I said the offers don't work some of them do but most don't

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kill keeper For This Useful Post:


  5. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Thats a perfect idea 20k for 8 plat or something along the lines of that because trial play is not doing free players any justice I wanna play DL so bad but I can't even respec my points I really hope they listen to us because I love sts games but some things need fixed asap especially the platnium problem in DL

  6. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 78 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill keeper View Post
    Thats a perfect idea 20k for 8 plat or something along the lines of that because trial play is not doing free players any justice I wanna play DL so bad but I can't even respec my points I really hope they listen to us because I love sts games but some things need fixed asap especially the platnium problem in DL
    Yes some form of gold to platinum conversion would be helpful
    Maybe a new npc that allows you to convert gold to platinum but you only are allowed to convert up to 50 platinum per week
    That could help many players lets say
    500,000 gold for 5 platinum

    A new item that can be purchased (with gold or platinum) thats tradeable and allows you to respec your character's power distribution would be very helpful

    Also sts could introduce a new weekend mini event where players get free respecs



    Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by japan; 03-26-2017 at 05:43 PM.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:


  8. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Dude perfect why are you not a dev Japan I really hope they see this

  9. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 38 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill keeper View Post
    Thats a perfect idea 20k for 8 plat or something along the lines of that because trial play is not doing free players any justice I wanna play DL so bad but I can't even respec my points I really hope they listen to us because I love sts games but some things need fixed asap especially the platnium problem in DL
    It same problem for me too. Even I am ready to buy platinum but cannt affordable bcoz it's only dollars!!! Dollars!!! Dollars!!!
    Hope STS bring the change in the game . That would make possibilty of "Gold to Platinum" or Advanced Payment System (Country Specific Currency).
    It would be awesome move!!!

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:


  11. #27
    Member Santosh Elangadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bangalore, India, India
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 43 Times in 33 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonic View Post
    Whatever and however sts updates the game someone has to complain about something...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for showing Some other problems or views as your voice of insanity​!!! Your context belongs to yourself.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:


  13. #28
    New Member Albatroszz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japan View Post
    Yes some form of gold to platinum conversion would be helpful
    Maybe a new npc that allows you to convert gold to platinum but you only are allowed to convert up to 50 platinum per week
    That could help many players lets say
    500,000 gold for 5 platinum

    A new item that can be purchased (with gold or platinum) thats tradeable and allows you to respec your character's power distribution would be very helpful

    Also sts could introduce a new weekend mini event where players get free respecs



    Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    I totally agree! Im a al player as well as dl & al have this perfectly with almost everything can be traded-including new char slots, inventory/stash slots & respec scrolls. Is like a financial eco system with plat players adding plat only items for game gold or to trade for droppable or crafted items so both free & plat players are supporting each others game, which is awesome
    Ive posted before about the idea of plat tokens that can be traded & perhaps drop so players that cant get plat have the chance to farm/trade...maybe a idea for a drop item if sts have any plans for an easter event? **waggles eyebrows suggestively** xD
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Albatroszz For This Useful Post:


  15. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    It same problem for me too. Even I am ready to buy platinum but cannt affordable bcoz it's only dollars!!! ,Dollars!!! Dollars!!!
    Hope STS bring the change in the game . That would make possibilty of "Gold to Platinum" or Advanced Payment System (Country Specific Currency).
    It would be awesome move!!!

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

    HMM. I think you can buy credits from 7/11 which allows you to buy in-app purchases.

  16. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    On earth
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hello,

    I'm sorry If this is not the proper thread to post this , I'd like to inform an error about the " Combat legs" which have two different colors " Red & blue " but
    they share the exact same name.

    Special thanks,
    IGN Ugon

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:


  18. #31
    Senior Member doomdoomdoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,780
    Thanks
    1,426
    Thanked 1,722 Times in 891 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Hello,

    I'm sorry If this is not the proper thread to post this , I'd like to inform an error about the " Combat legs" which have two different colors " Red & blue " but
    they share the exact same name.

    Special thanks,
    IGN Ugon
    Yes good point...now that the red version can be traded having the same name for both makes trades confusing. At least in auction you can use preview window. But agree it would be good to get fixed.

    If you don't see a response from STS within a few days might be good to open a new thread under the Bugs section. Not sure if STS would still be checking this thread about an event that is already over.

    DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 2017-02-15 Content Update (223344)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-03-2017, 11:30 AM
  2. 2017-02-07 Content Update (222731)
    By Futumsh in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 07:31 AM
  3. 2017-01-26 Content Update (222050)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-09-2017, 08:39 AM
  4. 2017-02-07 Content Update (222841)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2017, 04:00 PM
  5. 2017-01-05 Content Update (221118)
    By asommers in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2017, 04:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •