Thread: The True Power of the 4x Blessing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Default The True Power of the 4x Blessing

The 4x blessing is ridiculously powerful, not that I'm complaining. I was hoping to get one on my level 85 so I could see how fast I could solo the elite dragon with it. Unfortunately, I got it on a level 1 toon I had sitting around instead. I decided to level it all the way up to level 85 because I really wanted to get a solo done with the 4x blessing even if it meant spending hours grinding the same map over and over again. It only took me 5 enable access anywhere elixirs to get to level 73 which is crazy. That meant I went from level 1 all the way to level 73 in only 25 minutes. I didn't have any elixirs while leveling up besides the 4x combo blessing of course. Once I got to level 73 I relaxed and didn't have to worry about spending anymore plat so I casually did prison runs until level 85.

Once I got to level 85 I did three speedruns. My first one was the elite onyx solo which I hadn't done an attempt for many years now. My old record for that boss solo was about 5 minutes. Today I got 26.7 seconds my very first attempt soloing it, more than 10 times faster than I had previously gotten. I'm not gonna post the video of that solo here, but if you really want to see it you can just look on my YouTube channel.

After that I did my favorite solo, the one I had been waiting for this whole time: the elite red dragon. I spend hours doing solo attempts of this boss because I really wanted the fastest possible time, a time that nobody could beat no matter how well they played. I had gotten a time of 26.5 seconds after 15 minutes of attempts. For some reason, I couldn't get faster than that time after a hundred more attempts. Eventually, I got a time of 25.7 seconds which I thought I'd never beat. I thought to myself, though, "I'm so close to getting a time under 25 seconds, I must keep trying!" After more and more attempts, I finally got a time that I consider as good as it gets. This in my opinion is the perfect elite red dragon solo, and will never be beated. Most teams of 5 take longer than 25 seconds to kill the elite red dragon, and today I soloed it faster than that, 24.9 seconds.

After my elite red dragon solo, I was satisfied with solos for the day, but I did one final one just for fun. I hadn't cleared any of the maps in "The Overlord Returns" campaign on my new toon and I wanted to have them all unlocked. I decided to see how fast I could clear all 5 of the maps all solo. It took me 13 minutes and 30 seconds to do it, which I think is pretty fast. I think it can be done slightly faster with a mage because mages have a lot of aoe abilities which really help with clearing the mass amount of aliens. Nontheless, I'm happy to have gotten such a nice time as a bird. I'll be uploading that run tomorrow, and it is currently rendering on my laptop as I am typing this.

I don't know why I'm making such a long post about just a single 4x elixir, it's just an elixir after all. I guess the main point of this is to thank Cinco for finally adding the much needed change to the daily blessings, I'm sure everyone is happy with it. I haven't had this much fun playing Pocket Legends in years as I had today, and it couldn't have been possible without the addition of this 4x blessing. If anyone has read this far then I thank them for taking their time of the day to see what I have to say and I hope you enjoy watching the solos I've done today!
    Last edited by Annunaki; 03-30-2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Removed link to video containing profanity
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?