Thread: Question in regards to '25 stash slots'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Question in regards to '25 stash slots'

My son loves to play AL but even more so when using my rogue as she clears his maps extremely quick for him lol. He knows the rules - no trading unless me (daddy) is present, no begging (not that he has any need to), show respect, courtesy, politeness and thanks. Today he purchased the 25 stash slot kit (my stash is jam packed to the brim) with story tokens not realising that my stash is already maxed out. These kits are 'stashable for your other characters but not tradeable'!! I can't stash for my other toons as they all use the same maxed out stash house and I can't sell it as it's not tradeable so what other options do I have? I'd gift them to a player in need if it was possible

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tootex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Just delete it xD

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tootex View Post
    My son loves to play AL but even more so when using my rogue as she clears his maps extremely quick for him lol. He knows the rules - no trading unless me (daddy) is present, no begging (not that he has any need to), show respect, courtesy, politeness and thanks. Today he purchased the 25 stash slot kit (my stash is jam packed to the brim) with story tokens not realising that my stash is already maxed out. These kits are 'stashable for your other characters but not tradeable'!! I can't stash for my other toons as they all use the same maxed out stash house and I can't sell it as it's not tradeable so what other options do I have? I'd gift them to a player in need if it was possible
    maybe email sts about it they might convert it back to tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tootex View Post
    Did you share your account with your son? It's bannable action from you >_^ Beware if your son steals your account :P

But yeah, i think it would be nice to have tradeable stash/inventory kits. Making them tradeable doesn't really hurt anybody

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Yeah, i always wondered why they bothered to make these a kit. Yeah, try support, but otherwise, just get more story tokens, and delete the kit if you can.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I'm not bothered about losing the story tokens, it's the issue as to what can be done with an item that I can't do anything with apart from deleting it. A mistake was made by purchasing which I fully accept however, the items description needs to be addressed as it's misleading especially to the less fortunate players who can't afford to lose 100 story tokens!

@Nabhunter - We don't share my account but he seems to like sharing my gold lolol xD