Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please restore Stash to former settings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Default Please restore Stash to former settings

Stash has NEVER had the requirement of your toon being level 4. NEVER. CS has always had that requirement, not stash.

I can't access my mules. It is totally against their story to level. The three main mules are total noncombatants. No kills. They are Pinkflamingo, Pinkybear, and Pinkladie. I spent the plat to raise their inventory slots to 500 each. I have had them for over a year. The only way to use them now would be to turn XP back on, level them in FH, and then turn XP back off. This totally ruins them. They have no blood on their hands, paws, or win... little hands. I put story above all.

Cost of three mules, 50 plat each... 5 for the character and 45 more to max the inventory slots.

I use these three to store items so I can look them up when answering questions in chat or threads. Now I have new items to put on them, but someone just up and changed the rule for NO reason. People don't exploit the 12 pots they get at start by stashing. You can get 12 pots each much faster just by playing.

Arbitrary rules create a sense of arbitrary authoritarianism, which does nothing but change the relationship between players and devs from cooperation to obedience. I don't like it. Not one bit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post: