Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Roast View Post
Well you would have "PVP specific levels" etc., where people know they can be killed and lose items/gold. Not in the lobbies...
I don't see how this could be abused if people know before entering.

It would be the opposite of abuse if people can be killed by guards etc when there name changes to black/red after 20 PKs or whatever.

I would pay more money to support a game that I can really get involved in PVP and PKing..

Like XvekeZ said earlier :LOL, If you pvp, you should be able to lose your stuff, that's fun pvp, and real gaming. and it would take ACTUALL SKILL to pvp, not just items... a game's pvp should not be because of platinum and items... i mean that should have something to do with it , but it should mostly come from learning how to play well and using those skills to KILL!!! and then you can loot items off the person you kill and if you die, your items can be looted as well!!!:

Skill is much better than bought items, but then you can have a skill that if you die you keep a few of your most expensive items.. so you can still have plat items to PVP with etc... IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!
I say this because I am only too familiar in the notion of players teaming up on less fortunate others, dominating the battle field. The prospect of receiving items and gold for taking part in such actions only encourages the offenders. As far as I'm concerned anyway..