Thread: Scamming should be stopped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Scamming should be stopped.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Option 1:
    Create a "lend" button when trading stuffs.
    Player 1 lends his weapon/vanity(havent thought of gold yet) on trading option. Tapped the "lend" button.
    Player 2 received a confirmation. Saying that the item will be automatically returned to player 1 after 8 hours. (I dont think if it would be enough).
    The borrowed stuffs should be locked on player 2 account for 8 hours (that way he wont be able to trade it to someone else/transfer it to another account).

This way, player 1 wouldnt worry bout his stuff while hes offline. Plus this proly good so players can still enjoy having friends on the game and not learning to be selfish.

Some of you will think players who got scammed are idiots. For years of playing the game, didnt imagine that id be one of them. Trusting someone is part of being a human. Its so easy to say, move on, chrge it to experience. But i dont want this thing to be one of the lessons ull learn from the game. Ur suggestions might help sts. Proly understand the fact that they have lots of things to do. Lots of reports coming in and they cant investigate all of it. So it takes months before it get fixed. On this matter we should also try to help them. For the sake of other innocent players who havent been scammed yet.

And yes for those who havent been scammed yet (who thinks trusting someone is a form of stupidity). This is my message: Always put yourself in other people's shoes . If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too. (If this doesnt work, just forget it. Lol)

Option 2:
    These should be fixed.
    Creating new char costs plat/story tokens. Changing ign costs plat. Its so easy to create multiple accounts if u have lots of devices. A new life for scammers (so easy).

I suggest disabling creating new char/changing ign.

If its not possible, make it 200 plat. Creating new char/changing ign. More expensive would be much better.

Option 3:
    Cry and quit the game (just kidding)

Thanks for reading. Hope u guys have suggestions too. This is for the improvement of the game. Keep loving it no matter what. Peace!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Purplemint For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

or just dont give other people your stuff to use like dumb dumb.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chocolaty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    or just dont give other people your stuff to use like dumb dumb.
    So i gues ure one of the selfish players in game. Thats good to know. I hope u wont get scammed by someone so close to u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purplemint View Post
    So i gues ure one of the selfish players in game. Thats good to know. I hope u wont get scammed by someone so close to u.

Your one of those Dumb Dumb players. Thats good to know. How can i get scammed, if i never let anyone use my hard earned item?

There are no such thing as scammers just impatient people and Dumb Dumbs.

If you get "Scammed" its your own fault not anyone else's. Its the sad truth.
    Last edited by Chocolaty; 03-29-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chocolaty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Your one of those Dumb Dumb players. Thats good to know. How can i get scammed, if i never let anyone use my hard earned item?

There are no such thing as scammers just impatient people and Dumb Dumbs.

If you get "Scammed" its your own fault not anyone else's. Its the sad truth.
    I guess u dont know/havent experienced trusting someone. Keep all ur golds/item to urself. Dont let anyone come into ur life.

#alone

Call me anything u like if it pleases you. U have ur opinions and i got mine too. U proly dont know about respect too. Well gl to yah bud.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I agree with your idea of being a option to lend items for a certain amount of time. Gives other players a chance to have some fun until they get their own items

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmlty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I guess u dont know/havent experienced trusting someone. Keep all ur golds/item to urself. Dont let anyone come into ur life.

#alone

Call me anything u like if it pleases you. U have ur opinions and i got mine too. U proly dont know about respect too. Well gl to yah bud.

If you need to give gold/item so people will come into your life it sounds like they arent there for you just your stuff.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chocolaty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If you need to give gold/item so people will come into your life it sounds like they arent there for you just your stuff.
    So u dont know how to share too? 😯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

So u dont know how to share too? ��

Sharing leads to being scammed.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Exactly bro I agree. There should be a lend item but it might affect the game economy but still scamming will be reduced to a huge level.
    Ign: ocanaasibe

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sharing leads to being scammed.
    Thats exctly my point. U make friends, u help, u trust one another, u share stuffs then u get scammed.

The reason why im suggesting these options. So players wouldnt be like you. Not trusting anyone on the game.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Purplemint For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Thats exctly my point. U make friends, u help, u trust one another, u share stuffs then u get scammed.

The reason why im suggesting these options. So players wouldnt be like you. Not trusting anyone on the game.

I trust alot of people in this game, but i dont go handling out my hard earned items willy-nilly. I dont share but i do loan item/gold. I exchange equal item with said person.

Friend A: I need 5m fast bro i need your help.
    Me: What do you have for insurance?
    Friend A: Heroic egg
    Me: My Tavern we trade.

Thats what i do i loan gold/item for something of equal value. When they have enough to pay be back i give back there item/gold. No one loses anything this way and ive been doing this for 4 years now. Never been scammed never will be.

Yes StS can make a feature like this, but its not as simple as it looks. A lot of work, time, and money has to go into this type of game mechanic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Not really, but I do think if you lend, just make sure you are ready for it to be a gift. Never lend anything that, when lost, is fatal to your play. Of course, probably nothing is fatal. Personally, I think it's a mindset thing.

I suppose if there were a LEND button, the LENT item would have to have restrictions on it. It could not be gifted or sold or deleted. Would there be a restriction on jeweling the item as well? And the character with a LENT item in its inventory could not be renamed or deleted, which of course, would lead to lots of BUG posts about inability to rename character (I am sure someone will claim they do not know why), and inability to delete character (I am sure someone will claim they do not know why). And a BAN would result in all LENT items being returned to their proper owners. Sounds like a lot of work. Will players even want this? Sounds like it would lead to a whole other bunch of categories of complaints. Oh well, one thing a small % of players (as in RL) are good at: Complaining.

Star light, star bright...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ocanaasibe View Post
    Exactly bro I agree. There should be a lend item but it might affect the game economy but still scamming will be reduced to a huge level.
    Ign: ocanaasibe

Ty for ur comment. Yes im thinking bout that too.. maybe they can just allow players to borrow stuffs from their friends for like once/twice a week. Hehe

It feels good to help friends. Not only on running elite maps/quests/etc.. it would be better if once in a while u can let them borrow ur stuffs (like what real friends do in real life - sharing). If thre will be a "lend" button. Thre wouldnt be a trusting issues anymore. Cuz ure sure that ur stuffs will be back after 8 hours or so.

U made friends, no worries bout scammers anymore, u and ur friends had a peace of mind and totally enjoyed the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I trust alot of people in this game, but i dont go handling out my hard earned items willy-nilly. I dont share but i do loan item/gold. I exchange equal item with said person.

Friend A: I need 5m fast bro i need your help.
    Me: What do you have for insurance?
    Friend A: Heroic egg
    Me: My Tavern we trade.

Thats what i do i loan gold/item for something of equal value. When they have enough to pay be back i give back there item/gold. No one loses anything this way and ive been doing this for 4 years now. Never been scammed never will be.

Yes StS can make a feature like this, but its not as simple as it looks. A lot of work, time, and money has to go into this type of game mechanic.
    I know.. but thres nothin wrong bout suggesting something for the improvemnt of the game.

And i dont wnt my friends to think that i dont trust them, so i dont do the exchanging of equal items.

I know no one has to be blamed but me. Cuz i trusted the guy.

Thnks for ur comment. Itll be helpful for others.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Purplemint For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ty for ur comment. Yes im thinking bout that too.. maybe they can just allow players to borrow stuffs from their friends for like once/twice a week. Hehe

It feels good to help friends. Not only on running elite maps/quests/etc.. it would be better if once in a while u can let them borrow ur stuffs (like what real friends do in real life - sharing). If thre will be a "lend" button. Thre wouldnt be a trusting issues anymore. Cuz ure sure that ur stuffs will be back after 8 hours or so.

U made friends, no worries bout scammers anymore, u and ur friends had a peace of mind and totally enjoyed the game.

Yes. For example if you need a speed for a bg and yours is under upgrade you can just ask someone to lend it to you because you know your item will return to you safely but I think it will effect the game economy and prices will fall more because people will prefer others to lend their items and will not buy themselves anyway it aint a bad idea.
    Igncanaasibe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I agree that a lend option would be great. The items would then become untradable, unstashable, and would not be able to be deleted either. Then after 24 hours, they would automatically be returned to the owner.

This could also lead to the option of renting items, since a payment amount could be agreed upon in the lending transaction. So players could rent an item from another player in order to try it out and see if they like it before spending the gold to buy one.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

+1 this is a good idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Argh, lending items for payment would just lead to a whole other category of hate and drama.

I still think it's more a personal point of view and responsibility thing. Just remember any item using the GIVE button could be a gift. If it affects your game play, then dont do it. If you will live and learn from it, AND remember to take responsibility for hitting the GIVE button, the go right ahead and do it.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 03-29-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Option 1 is a nice idea actually!