Thread: Guild List Glitch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Guild List Glitch

So, I am sad to inform the world of SL that Afk has unfortunately died :'( In this happening I have renamed Afk to Afkdied and have created a new player named Afk. The glitch that has happened is that in my guild list it shows two toons named Afk logged in at the same time instead of Afk logged in and Afkdied logged out. It doesn't matter which toon I log in. Afk now is a level 6 commando and it shows two level 6 commandos named Afk logged in on Guild list, if that's who I am on, and Afkdied is a level 28 engineer and it shows as Afk logged in twice as a level 28 engineer, if I am logged in as Afkdied. It is not showing Afkdied as a name in guild list, it is retaining the toon's original name. It's been about 10 hours since I have renamed one toon and recreated the other, how long does it take for guild list to update?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

it'll be ok like for example, when i changed my mage's name from Anedefen to Cytokinesis, the guild rooster still showed "Anedefen"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wow this is really sad to hear!
    I was rooting for you man
    Now I root for the new afk and hope he is as successful ask the previous one
    -Drues
    Star Legends: Drues (Operative) - Yahbuddy (Commando)
    Pocket Legends: Dreusadadan (Archer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubututu View Post
    how long does it take for guild list to update?
    I don't believe that it does. I believe that you'll have to join the guild under your new 'nym and then have an officer (or yourself, if you're an officer or the GM) remove the dearly departed from the guild roster. My condolences on the untimely passing of Afk. *stops to brush away a tear and throw rose petals on Afk's recently departed mortal remains* Alas, poor Afk!!! We hardly knew ye!!! *sniffles poignantly into a lace hanky*
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Sorry :P

Thats really bad, R.I.P. AFK :"(