Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10million vanity and 25million vanity

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default 10million vanity and 25million vanity

Hi i was wondering why there is no aps, when we bought this 2 vanity??

Do you it is better if there is an aps will given when we purchase this vanity. Since where spending gold on it. And more ppl will buy it if they will put an aps on it thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I think it's fair to keep AP's not purchasable with gold/plat.
    I'not for buying your way up the LB with gold/plat.

(Even though pet AP's appear to go against this logic)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ydra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

I don't think that it is a good idea, as it would further increase the gap between the top and the newer players. I mean, what new player wants to continue trying to be a top player when they hear that they will sooner or later have to spend 35 million on essentially nothing?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydra View Post
    I think it's fair to keep AP's not purchasable with gold/plat.
    I'not for buying your way up the LB with gold/plat.

(Even though pet AP's appear to go against this logic)
    Lol? U kidding? Do you think you think how many million we spend just to get the glintset and mytic 31 set in the past? Just to get the aps? Do you think how many gold we needed just geared our toon just to finish the 10k kills and 10k flag? And just like u said how many million we will spend for a 150 pet and heroic pet just to gets aps? What u saying is impossible, and a top player means you're rich ,powerful and hardworker.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    I don't think that it is a good idea, as it would further increase the gap between the top and the newer players. I mean, what new player wants to continue trying to be a top player when they hear that they will sooner or later have to spend 35 million on essentially nothing?
    The. You want the new player to get in that top easier, it would be boring, do you think how many million gold did the top player spend just to get in top in the past and right now? I think 100+ then 35mill is nothing, you want to get in the top. Then you should spend gold and time .you will get nothing ? I think your wrong about that, you will get gold and expensive vanity and an aps (if they will put aps when purchase) and one step closer to the top

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blank119 View Post

Do you it is better if there is an aps will given when we purchase this vanity. Since where spending gold on it. And more ppl will buy it if they will put an aps on it thx
    Lol better don't bring them at idea's.. I already spend over 55m to collect the 150 pets from 100 to 150+ Heroic...

Another 35m??? Nty lol. The 1000vori already costs us around 750 passes... Like we aren't poor enough yet ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Here's a small tip: Don't Buy it. Spend it on Max Gear instead of wasting your gold for a vanity.
    IGN: WORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

i dont remember this well enuf but before aps like goldfinger and midas touch etc used to exist but then too many people got scammed as people wanted to borrow for just aps so due to the increasing amount of scams sts removed those aps and replaced with these so a fewer people or none will get scammed, and yea someone who pays 25m to show off or whatever is much much better than a whole guild getting scammed of 100m to help one guy get aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cons View Post
    Here's a small tip: Don't Buy it. Spend it on Max Gear instead of wasting your gold for a vanity.
    Max gear is would become quite useless after few expansions and level increases but vanity remains same price even though they are non trade able. You can't really expect max gear to carry you till forever but you will always look lavish with the vanity. My gm bought the 25m one and it looks amazing gold platted. I want one too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Max gear is would become quite useless after few expansions and level increases but vanity remains same price even though they are non trade able. You can't really expect max gear to carry you till forever but you will always look lavish with the vanity. My gm bought the 25m one and it looks amazing gold platted. I want one too
    Vanity cant help u play or farm now can it?! u sound like one of those ppl who would sit in town broke after. nah 25m too easy man it should be 100m

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Piranha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Nah keep it as a non AP vanity for showing off XD
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Piranha View Post
    Vanity cant help u play or farm now can it?! u sound like one of those ppl who would sit in town broke after. nah 25m too easy man it should be 100m
    Last time StS made a 100m anything MASSIVE scamming commenced, and it was quickly removed. They could at least make the vanities stashable. :/
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    Last time StS made a 100m anything MASSIVE scamming commenced, and it was quickly removed. They could at least make the vanities stashable. :/
    That doesnt make sense if u read n understand the comment. those used to b titles bruh. u cant scam a 100m bound vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

That doesnt make sense if u read n understand the comment. those used to b titles bruh. u cant scam a 100m bound vanity.
    Im saying that anything that costs that much could cause massive scamming to return. Regardless if its a title or a bound item.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

That's not what he meant. He meant people scammed others trying to get that Midas touch title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Payed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

The. You want the new player to get in that top easier, it would be boring, do you think how many million gold did the top player spend just to get in top in the past and right now? I think 100+ then 35mill is nothing, you want to get in the top. Then you should spend gold and time .you will get nothing ? I think your wrong about that, you will get gold and expensive vanity and an aps (if they will put aps when purchase) and one step closer to the top
    Actually even now it's hard for newer players to get all APs. Heck even some older players are having a few problems (flags). Getting on the top of lb isn't something that one should take lightly so there's no point in making it harder, but hey that's just my opinion.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    Im saying that anything that costs that much could cause massive scamming to return. Regardless if its a title or a bound item.
    Lol it wont cause scam lol, title is different in a vanity, a midas or goldfinger title is just need 100m in inventory, but a vanity worth 35m you need to spend it, and its bound, dude it already exist lol, what i want is just to put an aps on it, no one will force you to buy or not, it depend on if you want an aps

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Blank119 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

if a player can afford 25 m worth of vanity, the chances are they already have best gear equipped. You dont need max gear to farm or play. it cost less than 1k gold to buy some cheap 61 gear which are okayish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lol it wont cause scam lol, title is different in a vanity, a midas or goldfinger title is just need 100m in inventory, but a vanity worth 35m you need to spend it, and its bound, dude it already exist lol, what i want is just to put an aps on it, no one will force you to buy or not, it depend on if you want an aps
    Nice, someone with sense who gets the point! XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

You didn't even understand my post. -_-