Thread: Item to rule them all!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Item to rule them all!!!

I miss having items That s a rarity. Arcane ring(arcane shard) nekro ( fossil) etc. One of the most exciting part of game for me was to open a crate and getting something unbelievably rare or and the challenge of finding that 1 or 2 items that super rare and merching the item or keeping becuase it makes me super op. I might get hate from the non plat buyers but maybe this can come in the form of farming a boss like in brackridge for legendary weapons.. I will tell you it helps with the balance and will give extra fuel to push for the best. After all this game is a business before anything eles Id like to see a push for more rarity items
    #BLUELIVESMATTER (The Movement)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Yea, i remember when mythics and arcanes were actually mythics and arcanes. Now they are more like common items. They did cost tens of millions so there is that lol. xD
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Back then it was so exciting to see someone having arcane ring or nekro. Some people even had both and it was unbelievable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iplo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Back then, hunting for a malison was just pure fun, and we love Jarl too xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

There is arcane armor and orb and voice set they are pretty rare and op.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    There is arcane armor and orb and voice set they are pretty rare and op.
    They ain't rare, they are Just expensive...

Back in the days it was Incredibly hard to loot a fossil, so was a shard. Dragonite bar wasn't hard to get, Just took some Effort. Arcane shard rarely dropped and sold over 20m++. Fossil sold for like 40-50m backthen.

Now Undying orb is Just by popping locks, not farmable... I mean, backthen u needed tons of Effort to look or achieve something... Now it's Just by popping locks.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I guess there is still limited LB vanitys which are somewhat 'rare'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I'm sorry but tell me again what the point of this thread is? You want a item that's only lootable in locks to be worth over 50m or something? In the past farming PvE was way more profitable, so buying an arcane while you only PvE'd was some what possible.
    Now it's not. Farming 10m even is super hard and takes weeks to months. So yeah, how would it be good for the game to give plat users an even bigger advantage compared to FTP players?
    During each new event or each new season there are things that will be over 10m at start or will stay around that price for awhile.
    Don't get greedy .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Itd be good for him to lord it over the game. Assuming he is the one with the one rare item. Assuming the point of the game is for that one player to lord it over everyone else.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I think i understand what you mean.Back then when you finely craft your arc ring your pp you got this awasem feeling know ITS THA best item ad you worked hard to get it
    now the feeling is meh cause 2 moths later you know it will be outdated and wasted your time.And poping locks was worth it and fun for the excitement of that you might have the chance to loot the most valuable item there is.
    #BlueLivesMater

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Farm the banished set. That will keep you busy for 6 months or so. Then when banished weapon comes out you can be special again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

IF the banished/antignome weapons come. IF. i very much start to doubt.
    about thread. my guess is, in the past there were MUCH more gold circulating in the game. because, imo, gold was Far more easier to make it, by any means - trading or farming. So my guess is, 20m items now are somewhat like 100m items back then (very rough and maybe inaccurate estimation ofcourse, but you get what i'm saying)
    Last edited by voidPtr; 04-11-2017 at 02:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

These sets are garbage.. they become a waste of time. What we need is a game changing item that we can shoot for. Everyone having the same stuff on is super boring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

New gear is good idea unless it costs 15m. It's kinda hard to get millions now by playing the game (not merching) since elite loot/locks and awesome major event items are no more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

What i would really like to see is new rarity items like heroic weapons armors and so on to drop in crates with low rate but also could be found on any map around world but with extremly low chance, ofcours easier mobs will have lower chance to drop than harder mobs. Example 1 in 10 million in hauntlet, 1 in 100 million nordr etc... this would still encourage p2p players to open chests but also would give f2p players ability to get it on maps they like playing. They could play all these elite aps and know for example its possible to get something good not just useless elite gold chest in brackenridge for example...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azemeazed View Post
    What i would really like to see is new rarity items like heroic weapons armors and so on to drop in crates with low rate but also could be found on any map around world but with extremly low chance, ofcours easier mobs will have lower chance to drop than harder mobs. Example 1 in 10 million in hauntlet, 1 in 100 million nordr etc... this would still encourage p2p players to open chests but also would give f2p players ability to get it on maps they like playing. They could play all these elite aps and know for example its possible to get something good not just useless elite gold chest in brackenridge for example...
    Agreed
    #BLUELIVESMATTER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

i made a long rant for this discussion but naw, I just want to say. I HATE RARE LOOTABLES BECAUSE, even though I run a lot ,I AM VERY UNLUCKY!,

P.S.- Sorry for yelling its just frustrating

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    My guess is, in the past there were MUCH more gold circulating in the game. because, imo, gold was Far more easier to make it, by any means - trading or farming. So my guess is, 20m items now are somewhat like 100m items back then (very rough and maybe inaccurate estimation ofcourse, but you get what i'm saying)
    This is something I've been a bit interested in. I'd love to see a comparison between how much gold was around back then and now, and how much gold is being generated (through drops, or locks) and how much is eliminated (listing fees, potions, pets, 10-25m vanities) . Of course it's not something the players themselves can find out (save making a rough estimate), so I guess it'll stay a mystery @.@

Sorry for being out of topic. A new OP item probably won't affect me much, so I'll keep myself out of the discussion ^-^