Cinco has done his best providing us with some much needed level caps and holiday events to keep the people who have held on to pocket legends, however with this just being Cinco it has not been "new" content and this has made many old players including ones I personally know from coming back to the game and what many have told me is that sts doesn't care about us anymore, and that we'll never get updates, and I know that's not true I know that sts still cares but most of if not all of their attention has been given to arcane legends and I tried it and I capped but it just was not the same as pocket legends it did not have such a great community it felt like more of a single player game there is never anyone merching in the auction areas and overall it was just a very different experience now I know there is many people that love arcane legends and there is many people that love pocket legends and with the size of spacetime studios I know it is difficult to add new content to both games but please so many people that love pocket legends agree that all pocket legends really needs is some actual new expansions and content to entice the old players and bring in new players...

So please spacetime studios if you could please just shift some of your attention back to pocket legends everyone who knows pocket legends and loves it will appreciate the new content. Thank you cinco, and thank you spacetime, and thank you to everyone who has stayed with pocket legends and supported it