Slaveleia, good news I was able to create two Basic Glyph Staffs using the two Custom Hand Grips that I had farmed over the past couple of days on the old Dr. Noxious quest. Didn't have to do anything special at the forge, the recipe automatically came up 4 pieces of Glyphic Wood checked and 1 piece of Custom Hand Grip checked. Clicked buy/combine and presto 1 Basic Glyph Staff each, SWEET! Anyhow looks like our participation/doing our homework in the the forums will pay off in a reduction of the amount of Glyphic Wood and Glyphic Blade Steel required to go Demonic.

Don't be discouraged by not catching any steel. Remember every piece that drops is another piece that either someone is going to use or put up for sale. Either way, thats going to drive down prices. As an aside, so far my strategy has been to sell what few steel drops I've caught in hopes of buying back later at reduced prices. Its a gamble, but as a casual player I have to take some chances...

Thanks for the feedback that the prices are still falling. Should be an interesting weekend when the population of farmers grows with an increase of players. Hopefully we all get lucky and prices collapse!

Anyhow, I'm at Level 60 with 60K of xp on my elixir free grind to 61. My goal is to go Charmin' this weekend as reward for grinding over half way in the poor man's load out and make the final push to 61 over the next 3 or 4 weeks. Once I get to 61, I'll craft my Charmin' gear into Demonic. (I personally look at Demonic as "Level 61" gear in order to have a goal to drive for and to keep my desire to upgrade in check...)

Finally, I saw you hosting some runs last night but couldn't join b/c you were full. Hopefully we can kill some mobs, minis and bosses together in the future!