Thread: Glyphic blade steel frustration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelstrick View Post
    Make sure to check out Evaruss's awesome Demonic Set Recipes and Materials Guide for using the Custom Hand Grip as a semi-replacement for Glyphic Steel. For me its reduces my need of steel by 8 pieces for the wand/bracer set.

Also, I noticed that last week steel was selling for 350K and as of last night it was down to 310K. Hopefully the "trend is your friend" and we continue to see falling prices as more and more players farm Nuri's.

Since you asked for experiences, overall my luck with good drops is bad, bad very bad, however, I do cheer everytime I see a piece of crafting material drop as either thats going to be sold which increases supply and drives down prices or is going to be used by the player which reduces his/her demand for that item and in turn drives down prices. Either way, given time, prices should continue to fall!

BTW, on the frustration side, I completely expect that the day I finish acquiring all the necessary materials to go Demonic, the Devs will then begin "Daily Craft Quests" at Nuri's. The loud sound you will hear will be my iPod being thrown through my window!

Good luck and I hope to see you at the Circus!
    Steel is hard to farm? News to me when I'm selling em by the stacks for 250k each:/ now if only sts would have a plat sale I'd by farming even more (WINK WINK STS DEVS WINK WINK)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingzila For This Useful Post: