Thread: Suggesion: Rename Guild Name

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Suggesion: Rename Guild Name

So often someone makes a mistake in guild names. And sometimes people want to change their guild names. What if there were a "Buy Guild Rename Charter" or something like that? That way people who messed up writing down their guild name, can edit their mistakes.

Suggestion:
    -Buy Guild Rename Charter for 30,000 credits.
    -Buy Guild Rename Charter for 30 platinum.

Please take my idea into consideration. I've seen many guilds mess up their names. We all deserve a chance to fix our errors

(EDIT #1): The prices are too low at 5k credits / 5 plat for renaming a guild name. Possibly 30k credits / 30 plat? :3
    (EDIT #2): The price for the credits / plat is still in debate. Also the guild rename feature should be available to use once a week. That way a person wouldn't be able to rename a guild daily.

<- Thanks for all the feedback! -> ^_^
    Last edited by EyelessBear; 10-09-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Eyeless
    Guildmaster of Genocide.
    (This sig is not complete. It was created via mobile) :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Let's see how this thread goes, when I suggested it, I was shot down.

+1 to the idea, but I don't agree with the price. Look at characters, 5p to make, 50p to rename. Your character is something that can't normally be remade easily, and neither can your guild. I'd guess the rename would be much more expensive. Plus, I don't want guilds changing their name everyday, so I'm in favor of a higher price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

+1 but change the price up more.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura:442312
    I don't agree with the price. Look at characters, 5p to make, 50p to rename. Your character is something that can't normally be remade easily, and neither can your guild. I'd guess the rename would be much more expensive. Plus, I don't want guilds changing their name everyday, so I'm in favor of a higher price.
    Yeah you have a point there, maybe what if you can change your guild name for 30k? Or 30 plat? It kinda seems reasonable..even though I don't have that much..xD

Eyeless
    Guildmaster of Genocide.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

The credit price is ok, the plat price the average plat buyer has easily. It has to be something that is expensive to both, so as was said, that guilds don't change names every day.

Also make renames once a week or something. This is needed, but too often is silly.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84:442513
    The credit price is ok, the plat price the average plat buyer has easily. It has to be something that is expensive to both, so as was said, that guilds don't change names every day.

Also make renames once a week or something. This is needed, but too often is silly.
    So should the credit & platinum price be higher? I just don't want it too high because I might not be able to afford it... xD And yeah I agree with the renames once a week. Thanks for the feedback!

Eyeless
    Guildmaster of Genocide.