Thread: Should I come back now or later?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default Should I come back now or later?

Hey,

I got a few months break from the game and back then when I quitted I sold all my stuff, so now I have a total of 12m Gold to spend on gear and jewels (I don't need pets because I still have many Arc Pets)

So I'm a Rogue and already 61, is it worth coming back now and spend all my Gold on current Endgame-Gear (including Speed Sets etc) or should I wait a few months until the next expansion?
    Also what's the best gear for Rogue for PvE?

Thank you in advance.

Ign: Dex
    Last edited by VenomSet; 04-17-2017 at 08:47 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

My opinion is you shouldnt buy end game items now. New expansion is coming so you should save your gold there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iplo View Post
    My opinion is you shouldnt buy end game items now. New expansion is coming so you should save your gold there.
    new expansion as in lvl and new maps or more floors of chancel of light area?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iplo View Post
    I had the same thoughts... because speed sets will be even cheaper.. but who knows maybe the expansion comes next year lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    I had the same thoughts... because speed sets will be even cheaper.. but who knows maybe the expansion comes next year lol
    Yep! You can never know. If I was you, I would buy some cheaper items for the rest of the time of this expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I'm sorry this is a bit out of the topic, but since people like to mention new expansion coming, is it like, it's announced and we know some orientation period when it actually should be expected, or is it all just a speculation? Cuz for 2 months now ppl talk about expansion and if I remember correctly after this current season started, there was a discussion this season is going to last pretty long, as in like, a whole year. So, if anyone can give me some orientation where it's not just a guess, but an actual fact that the new expansion is really coming soon (and "soon" is within the period of one month, otherwise it's not really soon, right?), I will be very grateful. Once again, sorry for posting this here, don't wanna make a thread of it.. GL all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I hope the next expansion will move on from the mausoleum-type expansion we have currently. If the expansion is simply more mauso levels and a new cap of 66 then much of AL will be unable to play it. In any case, I'd save my golds for it. If you're interested in slogging through the lightbearer ranks it can be done with cheap lvl 61 brut/pot/assault gears. I'm mostly taking a break from the game at the moment (although I play the events); I sold all my gear (except speed set and hex staff) and am waiting to see what the expansion will bring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elichka View Post
    I'm sorry this is a bit out of the topic, but since people like to mention new expansion coming, is it like, it's announced and we know some orientation period when it actually should be expected, or is it all just a speculation? Cuz for 2 months now ppl talk about expansion and if I remember correctly after this current season started, there was a discussion this season is going to last pretty long, as in like, a whole year. So, if anyone can give me some orientation where it's not just a guess, but an actual fact that the new expansion is really coming soon (and "soon" is within the period of one month, otherwise it's not really soon, right?), I will be very grateful. Once again, sorry for posting this here, don't wanna make a thread of it.. GL all
    I made a post and its in moderator limbo. Basically dev said expansion has 6 month lifespan in chatbox.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminhater For This Useful Post: