Thread: Sloucho concerns?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Sloucho concerns?

I read a few of the threads on sloucho and everyone seems to dislike the theme and everything. I understand its a bit boring after a very long time of playing there, especially if attempting to get to level 31. But people, lets not forget, there are many other ways to have fun in this game. Here are some things you can do to make this game more exciting for you.

- Run some numa runs to attempt at the vanity helmet.
    - Help out lower levels, its always fun to kill aliens in 1 or 2 hits and you stock up on items to sell for credits.
    - Do some motherload runs, who knows what that fat guy with a green bellybutton can drop.
    - Play around with the market, maybe you will earn some credits.
    - Advertise your guild, get more members involved, and also do guild runs. Its fun when you run with people you know.
    - Buy some platinum, for $10 you get enough platinum to have some fun with it. Get some vanity helms, good items, more slots, etc.
    - Make a new character !!! Its always fun to go back and experience the game all over again because we seem to forget most of levels we started in. Plus when you get bored you can toggle between characters, thus keeping your interest up.
    - Have guild giveaways when there are a lot of people online.
    - Do your homework and then come back to the game

There are many ways to making this game fun even though you might not like something. Please realize that there are almost 7 billion people in this world and not one personality is the same. Meaning, nobody will be fully satisfied with anything, there is always something they can change about it. But it is the way it is and its up to YOU !! to make it satisfying and adventurous. Complaining about stuff like this on the forums will not get sloucho changed so there is no point complaining about it.

In the end if you get really really really bored with everything possible in Star Legends and you really feel like you have no reason to live any more, then download Pocket Legends and enjoy that game. Completely different setting, characters, items, etc. in the game. STS really made it impossible to be bored with these games. Personally, I thank them for creating something so amazing that you can carry it around with you and play it wherever you want. THANK YOU !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lol I like the concept of sloucho.
    Starsavior Commando | Spamhealer Engineer | Inventory Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Slouch-o is great. Never once got bored of it and I'm grinding to 31 on no elixers too cept free ones. Now the drop rate on pinks that's a whole different thread imo.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends