Thread: Mausoleum Floor 7! The new Arena?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

*Nerf*

The Arena will get nerfed so which means if the cap raises to 66 arena Will also be raised to 66.*

*The Chest*

The chests will be called Elite Mausoleum Arena Chest, the chests obtains multiple items of different rarity. Such as a scale (chance 1/1000) or a shard (1/1500) for example. The chest drops after killing those 4-5 bosses.*

*Bosses*

Floor 7 Will exists out of 4-5 bosses, bosses which apply in earlier maps/APs. For example: Krunch II, Bael II, Amra-Zu etc etc.

*Timed runs and how to join?*

Either for this will be a timed record at the leaderboard. It will Give the opportunity to farmers to get a spot on LB, the main timeds runners don't have m5-6 unlocked.. so I was thinking maybe some others also have some chance to get a banner at the end of the season =).

Joining the m7 room will be very easy, u have to unlock the previous floors (floor 1-2-3-4-5-6). After killing the boss a stair Will show up and bring u to floor 7(the arena). *Note: this floor can only be entered by lv61 players!! so it triggers people to level up faster.

Anyway I just made this thread for fun and see how people will think about this idea. I'd love to see your oppion about it, positive or negative all good =)

Thanks for reading!

PS: sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language
    Last edited by runagain; 04-21-2017 at 09:00 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post: