Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eggs to pets/Pets to eggs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    I've gotten really tired of eggs being an exception in this game. We can sell, trade and stash practically everything we use except eggs. Even houses can be packed up and moved to another character and even sold after being used. So in theory that is destroying the house economy. Not having weapons character bound is destroying the economy....Do you see where I am going with this??? It makes no sense.
    Yes i see you but i compare the change to this moment. Houses and weapons have always been tradeable so we can't know what their price would be as non tradeable.

But in this case demand would go down so it makes sense that prices will go down more or less.

So in example some pet is now 3m. Then comes this re- egg thing. Then pet costs 2.5m. -> Economy has been affected from this re-egg system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    Re-egging to a non-tradeable, stashable egg will not effect economy.
    The AP for pets should apply if you open an egg and that's it. Even if you re-egg to an account bound pet egg, you still own the pet permanently so the AP should apply. Just like if I buy a Arcane weapon, get the Arcane AP and then immediately sell the weapon, I still keep the AP, even though I no longer have any Arcane items on my account.
    It will still affect the market, not as drastically as still being able to resell the eggs, but it still will. How?

People who play with multiple characters and actually buy pets for each won't be buying more. People who buy used to buy three of the same pet to put to three different toons would now just buy one. That's​ two less eggs to be taken off the market.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i wish this could happen but i and everyone that plays this games knows the odds of this happening is like ..... -1%

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemcnuggets For This Useful Post: