Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bring back pvp Tournament

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmlty View Post
    The idea about no jewel gear and same level gear is bad. It's not fair to the people who farmed or plat their gear just for a lazy person who can't afford noble + jewels to participate in pvp. Stop being lazy and go out and farm or pay the price.
    And yes i have nob-exq jewels
    It's Just for the tournament, after that everything will be back to normal... Some players got huge skill but they don't have to gold amount to make their gears come true. That's why if STS makes a tournament with all equal gears the Gear part will flow away and the skill of each player will show up =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    How about 2 separate tournaments.
    One for nubs that can't afford gear
    Other one for max/ skilled players, ok now stay on topic

Stop comparing this to the tournament 3 years ago when max gear and pets was 120m+ When it's around 10m now. For those that can't afford gear run mauso! There should be no limits on what gear/pets are used.
    No man u don't get it... Those who are maxed ain't skilled at all (Not all of them). I take someone which starts with a "W" and ends at "Orld" for example... She got plenty of gears (really decent gears xD, considdered as maxed) but 0% skill.. I bet more players admit this.. anyway gear won't make u in the equal gear tournaments.. skill will.

The equal gear thingy Will make it look like 3years ago, harder and longer clashes where skill is a must.

Skill>Gears... Just saying (Gear isn't a must but it's helpful especially when u only got 4.4k HP in PvP as a mage -.-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Just do regular tournament rules. Same as always. One arcane pet per team. Can limit gear to whatever is he least common factor. Will eliminate plat farmers for the most part. And anyone spoiled with the idea of op gear. Do pink gear and 1 arcane pet. Leggo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    No man u don't get it... Those who are maxed ain't skilled at all (Not all of them). I take someone which starts with a "W" and ends at "Orld" for example... She got plenty of gears (really decent gears xD, considdered as maxed) but 0% skill.. I bet more players admit this.. anyway gear won't make u in the equal gear tournaments.. skill will.

The equal gear thingy Will make it look like 3years ago, harder and longer clashes where skill is a must.

Skill>Gears... Just saying (Gear isn't a must but it's helpful especially when u only got 4.4k HP in PvP as a mage -.-)
    Agree about that player and the whole crowd of maxed gear players that hide on gang for a win.

Enviado desde mi SCH-I545 mediante Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post

I do get it. What's the point of getting max gear and speed sets if you can't participate in the tournament with them? Like I said before the solution would be to have 2 separate tournaments one with legendary gear/ pets and the other with anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    How about 2 separate tournaments.
    One for nubs that can't afford gear
    Other one for max/ skilled players, ok now stay on topic

Stop comparing this to the tournament 3 years ago when max gear and pets was 120m+ When it's around 10m now. For those that can't afford gear run mauso! There should be no limits on what gear/pets are used.
    So actually im nab because I can't afford higher jewels than excellent-superb?
    Fyi,I have 5k hp,3,6k armor and 2,065 damage with 40-45% crit and I still rekting those magnuggets which is max geared as hell.
    So pvp isn't about gear....
    Ping is #2 after skills,then gear comes

Tip* I'm using nekro with his aa and his hapiness,nothing slotted on it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    So actually im nab because I can't afford higher jewels than excellent-superb?
    Fyi,I have 5k hp,3,6k armor and 2,065 damage with 40-45% crit and I still rekting those magnuggets which is max geared as hell.
    So pvp isn't about gear....
    Ping is #2 after skills,then gear comes

Tip* I'm using nekro with his aa and his hapiness,nothing slotted on it...
    I still cant find where I said max gear players are better than everyone else. Obviously there's skill to pvp, unless your play a rogue and just run around one shotting everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

It would be nice to have a nice competition with only legendary gear and pets, that was honestly a really fun one. Nothing wrong with it, it happened before and it can happen again.

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Tapatalk